Did you know that each Mercury Retrograde phase lasts in total around ten weeks?
• With a minimum of three a year and some times part of a fourth it means that around 60% of each year can be influenced by these.
• Of course the Retrograde itself is shorter, this one 19 days, and dances between the Earthy and authoritative Capricorn, and go-getting, expansive but fiery Sagittarius.
• But from the 25th November to the 21st of January, we will need to work harder on our communications, which Mercury governs but especially in the sphere of influence of these two zodiac signs.
• This is because of the Pre and Post Retrograde Shadow Periods that are either side of the Retrograde itself.
• And yet Mercury Retrogrades bring loads of opportunities, and the damage and blighting they can cause, needs to be offset against these.
• So Mercury Retrograde is not quite an Urban Myth, but certainly a challenge but one we can also use to our advantage.
For more on all this Deep Dive Video + Horoscopes Forecasts All Signs, please CLICK/TAP..
“Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas and New Year, Patrick”