3 Natural Tips to Keep the “Male G-Spot” Healthy

Posted by on December 12, 2017 in Conscious Living, Relationships & Sex with 14 Comments

By Maryse Coté | Sacred Sex Secrets

Most heterosexual men’s only association with their prostate is through an invasive clinical prostate exam. They have no idea that the prostate is also known as the “male G spot.”

Related Article: Your G-Spot Exists & It’s Your Portal of Personal Power & Pleasure

Whether for the purpose of heath or pleasure or both you owe it to yourself to make friends with your prostate and prevent prostate problems.

1. Massaging the prostate

Ancient Chinese medicine would recommend direct stimulation of the prostate through self massage on a regular basis in order to keep the organ healthy. It was recommended not only to improve the health of the prostate but also to increase potency and to produce more powerful orgasms. Specially designed Prostate Self Massagers Tools are now available on the market to help facilitate this practice. Whether you do the massage on yourself or whether you enjoy receiving it from a professional erotic massage practitioner or a dedicated skillful lover make sure that you take your time, breathe deeply, relax, and use lots of lubricant!

Related Article: Men, Here’s How You Can Have Multiple Orgasms Too

2. Withholding ejaculation

The prostate is responsible for ejaculation. When a man ejaculates too often or too quickly he depletes himself of his vital energy. Learning to delay ejaculation will help release beneficial sexual hormones throughout the body while optimizing health and vitality. In Ancient Chinese Medicine a man’s semen was considered “ gold liquid” because it is filled with rich minerals, vitamins and proteins. It takes some time for the body to synthesize a tablespoon of sperm which is about the equivalent of one ejaculation. Learning to withhold ejaculation is a powerful way to keep a healthy prostate, increase potency and help produce more satisfying orgasms.

Related Article: 5 Men Share What Amazing Sex Feels Like for Them

1. 1257113344315774@facebook.com' Elisabeth Hallstein says:

Go vegan! Diets that are heavy in factory farmed animal products can cause prostate problems and sexual/fertility health disfunction for men and women

• 1087796101239758@facebook.com' Lou Heavner says:

While factory farmed animal products can be problematic, wild caught meat and grass-fed, pasture-raised meat, dairy, and eggs can be very good for you. Factory farmed and GMO corn, wheat, and soy contribute to the problems of factory farmed animal products and are often a significant part of a vegan diet.

• billlamond@msn.com' Bill Lamond says:

This has nothing to do with what you eat. It is about discovering that there is a way to build capacity for pleasure that circulates throughout the entire body and completely replenishes everything from a gross physical level to a level of pure consciousness.

2. 10153032506415823@facebook.com' Georgia Brown says:

Rhett Macpherson 🙂

3. 1501374273502201@facebook.com' Lito Dadal says:

thats good for seniors…

• billlamond@msn.com' Bill Lamond says:

It is good for every single person on earth. It is Nature’s way of keeping ourselves at peak aliveness, so that the problems man have with prostate and erection would simply disappear.

4. 10153297235063240@facebook.com' Emmalinda Saraullo says:

Matt Matt Cate keep it healthy ?

• 1558819204408982@facebook.com' Matt Cate says:

Hmm… I just followed the instructions. My housemates weren’t amused. And my finger smells… ✊??

• billlamond@msn.com' Bill Lamond says:

Dude, there are anal syringes, sometimes called baby enemas, that every drug store carries for a few bucks that you fill with warm water to irrigate your rectum. For god sake, don’t try prostate massage with a dirty or full ass.

• 10153297235063240@facebook.com' Emmalinda Saraullo says:

Healthy G spots just don’t come fresh smelling ?

• billlamond@msn.com' Bill Lamond says:

No orifice of your body, make or female, smells fresh if you don’t take care of its hygiene.
        Try kissing someone who hasn’t brushed their teeth in two or three days, if you don’t believe me.

5. 823488281098902@facebook.com' Erik Sandoval says:

Gross all I ever needed was Love.

6. billlamond@msn.com' Bill Lamond says:

Thirty years ago, I was introduced to the work of Joseph Kramer the founder of The Body Electric School of Massage (still in operation) in answer to the question of what would have me have a breakthrough in mid-life. Nothing was wrong.
    He was so fascinated by the absence of a “problem” that he worked on me for 100 hours. During that time, I had thousands of orgasms without ejaculation. Orgasms in my skin, my prostrate, my heart, even my eyes. You name a part of the body and I had scores of orgasm. Now I understand that we men are meant to have multiple orgasms just as women do.
    We are just ignorant of how to get there.
    Since that time, I have done an “erotic meditation” every single day for an hour, where I give myself huge quantities of sexual pleasure, regardless of who I’m in relationship with, and separate from ejaculation. The result is that at 70, people are stunned when I tell them my age. I look much younger. I am healthy as can be. My intuitive powers are brilliant. My mind is quiet. I’m in the present.
    I am intelligent, but not intellectual. My direct experience of myself at this level and my ability to see the good and turn on in every single event, keeps me alive and interested in life.
    I’ve coached thousands to live lives based on and embedded in the pleasure of life.
    This is not fantasy. When you know how to operate in high realms of Eros and sexuality, you become a new kind of human being who has all their lights turned on and shining the light on a future that is what I know God/Universe intended in creating us.
    Forget “horny.” The most turned in humans are those of us who have discovered that my reproduction is only one purpose for our sexuality. The other purpose is to provide pleasurable life energy to every part of ourselves to keep the body energized and truly alive. Clue: people who have achieved this do not look like sex animals. They look happy, relaxed, present and open with nothing to fear.
    Don’t be afraid. Give yourself the gift you have not been told about and grow into the love affair you were meant to have with your own life. After all, you are the only person who spends every single minute of your life with you!