Ever since the late 1990s, the rise of the cellphones and the demand for it rose steadily. As the model and features of the cellphone improved, so are the items you can use with it. This includes bling, phone cases, chargers, power banks, OTGs, and the highlight of this composition, earphones.
There is a high chance of seeing a person wearing earphones everywhere you look nowadays. Earphones have become a norm in the 21st century. Whether a student is listening to music while reading books on the sidewalk, an entrepreneur is checking business sitting beside you on a public vehicle, or a lady calling her friend or a young man jogging down the street with music pounding on his ears – as long as people have cellphones, an earphone is one of the must-haves. Thanks to innovation, the phone accessory you use has made the change from wired to wireless!
Defining Wireless Earbuds
When you buy a new cellphone, there is usually a charger and earphone that comes with it. On the other hand, you can also buy these items on their own if you want an upgrade or replacement. Earphones, along with circumaural, bone conduction headphones, and supra-aural, are objects that allow the user to listen to music in private. These are placed on or near the ears and connected to a signal source through cords that then converts the electrical signal to sound.
Although useful, the problem with these earphones is its wires. These wires tend to tangle with itself or with other items inside your bag. It takes a lot of patience to untangle the wires. In the world today, where convenience is a need, wireless earbuds make the job easier.
How Does it Work?
The wireless earbuds are comfortable and function just as well as their wired counterparts, learn how playbeatz earbuds work at https://www.holgadirect.com/playbeatz-earbuds-reviews/
Instead of wires, it works through pairing or connecting to a source or the device you want to use, such as cellphones or your laptop through signals such as the Bluetooth connection feature.
With a pair of wireless earbuds, the benefits for you are endless! You can now listen to music while gardening, ride your bicycle effortlessly, work comfortably, exercise, or even do household chores without any wire interfering with your workspace and line of vision. You do not have to worry about the wires tangling with your pen when you write, or the buds tugged from your ear painfully when the wires caught on your doorknob.
Making the change from wired to wireless might be a big leap for some of you. Instead of thinking how hard it might be when you choose wireless earbuds over its wired counterparts, keep in mind the benefits you can enjoy. When buying for the first time, keep in mind the factors to consider. With this thought, try the PlayBeatz earbuds! You can have the high quality that is par with major brands, a design that is stylish and sleek, and a battery that can last up to 100 hours all for a reasonable price! What are you waiting for? Check the PlayBeatz website.
Benefits of Using Wireless Earbuds
Among the benefits of using wireless earbuds, here are the top 3:
- Music helps a person’s mind and heart relax. With wireless earbuds, you can now listen to music. At the same time, in the garden, ride your bicycle effortlessly, work comfortably, exercise, or even do household chores without any wire interfering with your workspace and line of vision.
- Another benefit is being hands-free! Since this connects with your devices such as computers, tablets, and cellphones, answering calls is possible without lifting your phone to your ear. This is also perfect if you are working at home. Your hands can easily hold documents or encode on your computer while you talk with your colleagues.
- Speaking of being cord-free, you do not have to worry about the wires tangling with your pen when you write or the buds tugged from your ear painfully when the wires caught on your doorknob. You also do not have to worry falling asleep with your earphones on, and the wires choke you on your sleep. There is no chance of it tangling with other items on your belongings or on itself.
Things to Consider When Buying your Wireless Earbuds
Since the boom of the demand for wireless earbuds, many companies had worked hard to be a part of the ear-tech industry. This has brought many options for you to choose from in the market. It is then important to have a list to consider before purchasing. Better safe than sorry, right?
- Many of the options look sophisticated. Others look sporty. Some look stylish. It is not bad to first research the available designs to find the one that suits your preferences and taste.
- Next, you might want to consider the price of the earbuds. Strive to have your ideal price range, but keep in mind that expensive items might not provide the “thing” you are looking for, but it does not mean that having a lower price has lower quality and features.
- Battery Life. These earphones need a charge now and then, despite using batteries of its own. Although some items come with charging cases to give you the extra juice for the rest of the day, it is vital to know how long it keeps running. For example, if you love the outdoors and listen to music frequently during that time, you might want to purchase ones that can last for 36 hours. This gives you ample time to enjoy the music and the chance to find a socket to plug it in at the end of the day when you come home.
- Sound Quality. As wireless earbuds are used primarily for listening privately, the quality of the sound greatly matters. Many of these products have their equalizers to improve your listening experience and adjust it to your preference. You might also want to consider the noise cancellation capacity of the product.
- Another thing to consider is the operational range of the product. Ask how far away the product can maintain its connection to its source. The distances can range from 26 feet to 164 feet. It is best to find ones that have warning features such as flashes of light or beeps you can hear whenever you are reaching the maximum operational range of your wireless earbud.