Bliss is loving who you are in the inside, your higher Self, the self you don't see in the mirror. When you respect your inside, your outside will shine. How can you respect your inside? By how you think and by consuming that which serves your body to wellness. The bottom line: Bliss is a state of being. It is a worthy goal to pursue. It is not illusive, but available to all.
Bliss is a universal law because it is available to all, in all times and all places. It is no respecter of persons. However, respecting others choices is a result of bliss. So then passing judgements to others at how bliss is achieved or lived, flies out the window to not be entertained.
Give yourself a big helping of truth, scientific truth that is. In these days we read a lot about your truth verses my truth. Try these truths on for size? Remember the goal, living your best life and serving others as you do so. Below is a note from my journal, please be encouraged and shine! Love, Julia
Serve yourself with scientific truth
1. Be a mental engineer and use tried and proven techniques in building a grander and greater life.
2. Your desire is your prayer. Picture the fulfillment of your desire now and feel its reality, and you will experience the joy of the answered prayer.
3. Desire to accomplish things the easy way—with the sure aid of mental science.
4. You can build radiant health, success, and happiness by the thoughts you think in the hidden studio of your mind.
5. Experiment scientifically until you personally prove that there is always a direct response from the infinite intelligence of your subconscious mind to your conscious thinking.
6. Feel the joy and restfulness in foreseeing the certain accomplishment of your desire. Any mental picture, which you have in your mind, is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
7. A mental picture is worth a thousand words. Your subconscious will bring to pass any picture held in the mind backed by faith.
8. Avoid all effort or mental coercion in prayer. Get into a sleepy, drowsy state and lull yourself to sleep feeling and knowing that your prayer is answered.
9. Remember that the thankful heart is always close to the riches of the universe.
10. To affirm is to state that it is so, and as you maintain this attitude of mind as true, regardless of all evidence to the contrary, you will receive an answer to your prayer.
11. Generate electronic waves of harmony, health, and peace by thinking of the love and the glory of God.
12. What you decree and feel as true will come to pass. Decree harmony, health, peace, and abundance.
Julia Parsell is a Certified Holistic Health Counselor with an emphasis on the intersection of science and the sacred. She writes from experiences and transformative understandings that have led her to an authentic and peaceful life. She goes by these names: mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, and friend. As home educator of her three children, she also developed/ran cafes, and maintained various leadership roles within her community. Her greatest desire is to encourage others to live life fully. Her passions are family, art creation, writing, and trail blazing. She loves her life in Western North Carolina.