Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange.org provides an honest review of the movie “Sound of Freedom,” which sheds light on the disturbing reality of child trafficking and exploitation while facing unjustified criticism from the corporate media.
- 00:00 🎥 Luke Rudkowski highly praises the movie “Sound of Freedom” for its emotional portrayal of child trafficking. behavior. Despite being unjustly and falsely criticized by the corporate media, the film has grossed over $14.2 million and is gaining popularity through viral marketing, resulting in packed theaters and difficulty getting tickets. Luke called it is the movie of the year or even the decade.
- 03:44 🎥 “Sound of Freedom” has been unfairly criticized for its alleged links to Q Anon and government conspiracies as it has absolutely NOTHING to do with either, but it actually sheds light on real events of child trafficking and exploitation, showcasing a government agent's heroic efforts to save children and the positive changes in Homeland Security regulations.
- 05:56 🎥 “Sound Of Freedom” is being attacked by the corporate media and Hollywood, but it is dominating box offices and resonating with audiences due to its refreshing lack of woke messaging.
- 08:19 🎥 “Sound of Freedom” is an emotionally gripping movie that exposes the evilness of powerful institutions. It is recommended by both Mel Gibson and Tony Robbins, who have been heavily criticized by the establishment and media. Luke suggests that you be sure to watch the end credits for an important message, plus the option to get free tickets from someone else.
- 10:26 🚨 Human trafficking, particularly of children, is a disturbing problem that powerful institutions and the media have tried to normalize (Luke provides numerous examples), but the movie “Sound of Freedom” exposes the grotesque activities and efforts to rebrand and excuse this behavior, while neglecting to address the involvement of more powerful institutions in obstructing justice or participating in cover-ups.
- 15:00 🔍 Epstein's alleged suicide, mishandling of the case, and suspicious deaths are discussed by Luke, shedding light on the global child trafficking industry.
- 18:14 🎥 Luke provides a mild criticism of the movie for lacking depth and including an exaggerated action scene at the end, but admires the real-life hero and plans to interview him, while acknowledging the emotionally heavy and controversial nature of the video and suggests ways to cope with the anxiety it may cause.
- 20:33 🎥 “Sound Of Freedom” is praised as a masterpiece with incredible acting and a compelling storyline, but criticized for virtue signaling and excessive jungle scenes, ultimately receiving a 9.7 out of 10 by Luke. He says it is a must-watch.