What Amazing Sex Feels Like for Women – In Their Own Words

Posted by on January 4, 2018 in Conscious Living, Relationships & Sex with 37 Comments

woman aroused

By Jordan Gray | Jordan Gray Consulting

I’ve written a few quote-heavy articles in the past (most notably, What Women Say Bothers Them In Bed + The 3 Biggest Things That Bother Men In Bed), but this time I wanted to do something a little bit different.

Instead of tackling the issue of things to avoid in the bedroom, I decided to ask my four most eloquent, self-aware female friends what amazing sex felt like, in their words.

I knew that high quality sexual intimacy wasn’t an easy thing to put into words, but I am massively impressed with the job that they did.

Related Article: 5 Ways to Increase Female Sexual Pleasure (#1 Is Often Overlooked)

Here are what they had to say when I asked them “What does amazing sex feel like for you?”

Gentlemen, class is in session.

What Amazing Sex Feels Like For Women

1. “Our sex life gave me back to myself.”

“The best sex I ever had felt like God. And I’m not a religious person.

There was no past or future. There was no 9-5 job. There was no rent payments. There was no fear or anxiety. There was only two people melting into each other for two very sweaty hours.

When I try to pinpoint the exact feeling of it… it’s like a sense of urgency, but knowing you have all the time in the world. It’s hands and mouths and bodies with no real destination or motive.

It wasn’t rushed, but I was excited to rush into it. We were covered in sweat, but it never even crossed our minds. There was no self-consciousness… just pure, in the moment ecstasy.

I feel like our sex life gave me back to myself. Like I was coming home, into my own body. It unraveled all of my insecurities… it made me more confident in myself… and it stopped time and space.

I would say at least 90% of that feeling came from feeling safe with him. I could surrender so deeply with him that I would just melt into nothingness.”

Amanda T., 27

Related Article: How To Boost Your Sexual Desire For Your Partner

2. “Sometimes men are too afraid to fully lead and it creates an awkwardness.”

“People always describe it as a hunger, and I think that’s fairly apt. There’s this swirling, fluttering emptiness that sits right below my rib cage that feels insatiable. And that’s how it starts.

In the hallway. Against the wall. Accidentally hitting the light switch with the small of my back but only having a mild awareness of it.

Our kisses; slow and deep and I can feel them in the bottom of my stomach. His hands; holding my weight against the wall and with my legs wrapped around his waist I can feel a tingling begin in my thighs.

I was always so enthralled by his lack of technique. Nothing felt forced or rehearsed. Anything that happened in the moment was part of the moment. He was never awkward, never nervous, never unsure. He was just there. With me. For as long as we saw fit.

My first orgasm would come in a slow vibrating wave. Starting at my ankles, arching into my back and flowing out of the top of my head. It feels like the best drugs I’ve ever taken. And he’s not even inside me yet.

He lead me where he wanted to go. There’s an art to being able to lead and allowing me to follow. Sometimes there is a push and pull in energies. Sometimes men are too afraid to fully lead and it creates an awkwardness. I can’t follow someone who is standing still.

He gave me cervical orgasms everytime. Which is so different. This isn’t your dime a dozen clitoral orgasm. He made it safe enough for me to be my truest sexual form and from that would come the flood of euphoria and ecstasy that is a cervical orgasm. This one doesn’t peak but lasts for a long time, sometimes up to 20 minutes. My entire being would be… alive… I guess is the right word for it. I had awareness of every molecule in my body. And at this point, we would be making eye contact and I knew we were in the same place at the same time feeling the same thing and… that was it. The closest thing to God I’ve ever felt.

I don’t want to mislead anyone into thinking that this was some sort of well-rehearsed tantric experience. Because it wasn’t. There was no cyclical breathing or constant eye contact. We didn’t touch each other’s third eye or acknowledge our shining light within.

This was fucking.

It was filthy and rough and selfish, at times. And it was amazing.

I’m not putting down tantra. I just want to be clear that he and I didn’t talk about how we should fuck. We didn’t research special ‘moves.’ There was just something about his energy that allowed me to open up so unconditionally. There’s something about a man with the ability to lead you anywhere that creates electric, mind-blowing sex.

I still think about that sex. A lot.”

Kate M., 31

Related Article: Slow Sex: How To Magnify Your Sexual Pleasure

3. “The best lover I ever had fucked me into oblivion.”

“I lost my virginity relatively young (compared to the national average) and had a lot of ho-hum lovers in the first decade of my sex life.

I know you asked about the best sex I’d ever had… but I feel like it’s important to give the context that I (like a lot of women) had the bar set so low for me from a young age… but I thought that that was it. I thought that the best I could ever hope for was a half-hearted attempt to make me climax every week or two. I felt very secondary in the majority of my sex life for the first several years of it.

And then it happened. The guy who changed everything for me. To be totally honest, the best lover I ever had fucked me into oblivion.

I like sex to be a bit more rough than many people I know, and this guy delivered.

He bit my neck harder than anyone else ever had… he took my face in his hand when he kissed me while his other hand grabbed a fistful of my hair… he took me, fucked me, and opened me to god more than any other lover I’d ever had. By a huge margin. It wasn’t even close. He truly raised my standards in everything to do with sex.

And then I married him! So that’s pretty great too.

Ps. I didn’t marry him because of the amazing sex, but damn does it help us smooth out all of our little arguments and day to day stuff. It bonds us like nothing else, and I wouldn’t trade him for anything.”

Suki L., 36

READ THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE…

Tags: , , , , ,

1. 1067301483292269@facebook.com' Heidi Schraufnagel says:

Luminous.

2. 1699403110336513@facebook.com' Kellie Bluitt says:

Stars

3. 1047945221913875@facebook.com' Joy Rider says:

AH-MAZ-ING

4. 210074319357934@facebook.com' Jarethmelrose Vincent says:

Connection without words..

5. 1247857808563934@facebook.com' Colleen Mary McCann says:

An intense and raw hunger!

6. 523843057796296@facebook.com' Sarah R Conkle says:

I never had sex with someone the way i would like to.. To feel a deep soul connection and share emotional intimacy and real true love with my partner. To be able to open completely, mind, body, and soul and let go. To feel beyond zen.

I dont remember anything of note or importance or deep feelings from previous encounters. It was more like flat superficial mutual masturbation. All to gratify my ex husband with occasional concern for my I satisfaction. It wasnt love. It was just.. A chore. Guilt tripped and manipulated into performing a task.

Never passionate. Never magical. Never connected. Never deeply understood. Just.. Superficial. Like shaking hands. If i did orgasm, it wasnt because he invoked it from the depths of my soul, it was because i forced myself to.

It taught me what i didnt want.

I’m sorry this wasn’t 3 words.

If you want three words only..
    “I dont remember.”
    Nothing noteworthy.
    Its been so long since Ive experienced it.. Just.. Nothing. Nothing i want to dwell on or think of. Only things i want to heal from and move beyond.

• 148270801883880@facebook.com' Conscious Life News says:

Thanks for sharing Sarah R. Sounds like you now know what you really want — which is the first step in creating it. xoxo

• 853569408064150@facebook.com' Jay McFly says:

That was deep, it actually made me reflect on myself a bit. Not ever wanting to be the man who makes a woman feel like that, and I’m more than sure I’ve been guilty of this in the past. Thank you for your insight.

• 218659498476746@facebook.com' Basho Basho says:

Oh! Pole….. Don’t worry, he was never meant to be yours….. Open up ur mind.

• 10201431093415955@facebook.com' Margaret Kucinski says:

You summarised my marriage Sarah-lifeless & loveless. I’m just starting to feel after a long healing. Hugs to you…be open to give & receive love. Remember you are loveable ?

• 523843057796296@facebook.com' Sarah R Conkle says:

Thankyou, all. ?

• 523843057796296@facebook.com' Sarah R Conkle says:

Basho Basho – of only he had understood that. He really liked using me and wouldnt let go.

• 218659498476746@facebook.com' Basho Basho says:

@ Sarah R Conkle…. Nothing 2 worry about, Lyf has 2 continue….. Move on with waves, so as u can sail far.

• 776159359181672@facebook.com' Nakema Herrington says:

Hope you find your soul mate…. I’ve found mine and I’ve been missing out for a lot of years…. There’s nothing like it?

• 409782735883183@facebook.com' Marsha Creary says:

Wow, I hope that you find someone that you are able to feel comfortable enough to share that with.

• 629144423891779@facebook.com' Graham Alexander says:

I can understand where your coming from……there has to be something there for me to get to this point. I couldn’t just do it, one night stand style. I see it as the most intense an personal connection between 2 people so there has to be a foundation of feelings, understanding…….it must feel right,

7. 1317275434953098@facebook.com' Paulette Mata says:

ALL THAT WAS IN THIS ARTICLE I AGREE ABOUT 90% THERE IS DIFFERENT TYPES OF THE MOST AMAZING ORGASMING…FOR EXAMPLE THE LUSTING,RAW,SEXUAL ONE….THE SPIRITUAL ONE THAT SEEM GOD LIKE ….. SOUL B REACHING BEYOND SPACE… AND THE CLOSENESS REFER AS SOULMATE…..WHICH EXTEND ABOVE INTIMACY…..

8. 1543995905894391@facebook.com' Cathey Walker Ward says:

Afraid to ask!!

9. 1156138911071828@facebook.com' Jocelyn Ramona Engelbert says:

Whole body tingles

10. 1248670065148194@facebook.com' Amber Nicole says:

Intense, passionate, leg shaking.

11. 10101642932606993@facebook.com' Ebony McDonald says:

Cosmic sky grazing

12. 10208600863688806@facebook.com' Glenys Horne says:

absolutely flipping fantastic

13. 10152914146156792@facebook.com' Kay Alcorn says:

Outrageously, Other-Worldly, Ecstatic…

14. 1664024423873119@facebook.com' Helen Grinder says:

With love AMAZING.

15. 10201431093415955@facebook.com' Margaret Kucinski says:

Heavenly, awakening, & yes…earth-shattering ?

16. 10154034226087162@facebook.com' Christy Johnson says:

Powerful, intimate and connected ?

17. 801990373268221@facebook.com' Margie Pardilla Rabe says:

it makes me feel….that am a true woman….:p

18. 629144423891779@facebook.com' Graham Alexander says:

Not, getting, any. (seriously, it’s been years!)

19. 998120423577731@facebook.com' Sukha Bhucho Sukhdev says:

U impotent paze holder , just appetize ur sex hunger from just hear from these noble ladies ….what r u wanting actually ????

20. 10206792892895023@facebook.com' Ray Kazem says:

Depends on the man you are with. Some are the lamest and others Will send to to places you never knew existed.
    Most people suck in bed because they aren’t passionate and to self absorbed.

21. 10154048382288158@facebook.com' Laura Koponen says: