Video source: Deirdre Hade
Welcome to my video series “The 6 Simple Keys to Living a Spiritually Connected and Purpose Filled Life.”
In each short video I will explain one of the keys, why it is important and how to use it in your everyday life. Each key is connected, so I suggest you watch the videos in order. Once you are finished with all six videos, you will have a daily practice that will bring you calm, connection and balance.
The 6 Keys are:
- The Silent Watcher (your Observer)
- Finding your core virtue/value (your life’s purpose)
- The Present Moment
- Living in Integrity, Love and Action
- Being In Service
- Receiving Bliss
Why are these keys so important? We need these keys because we are living in rapidly changing times and life is often stressful and chaotic. Our greatest goal, our greatest desire, is to truly embody love and be connected to something greater, to know that our lives have meaning and purpose. This is fundamental to being human—the core of being a human being. To attain these goals, you need calm. You need a place where you don’t have stress. You need to feel whole when everything around you is fractured.
These energetic keys give you simple, easy and quick access points to open the gates to your inner reservoirs of strength, resilience, love and harmony. Practicing the 6 Keys will bring you health, love, and satisfaction. That is why the 6 Keys are essential to living a spiritually connected and purpose filled life right now, today.
Key #1 – The Silent Watcher
Your first key is what I call the “Silent Watcher.” The Silent Watcher is the observer, the place of higher consciousness within everyone. It is always watching, observing your thoughts, your feelings, and your actions from a non-judgmental, neutral place. It doesn’t give direction, it is just simply watching. Think about how you go about your day and how often you have a judgmental thought about a person, place or thing. Imagine what would happen if you had a place within yourself from which you could observe and have a greater, detached perspective—a place from which you could see more than just your opinions, judgments and beliefs within a particular moment. It’s possible you could open up to new experiences, awareness and understandings.
This is why the Silent Watcher is your first key: it is the neutral place for you to create from, free from the patterns and old belief systems that have created obstacles and hindrances to creating the life you want. From the neutral place of the Silent Watcher you are free to create your life, your purpose, your heart’s desire. You get to choose your reactions and your decisions based on a deeper awareness.
How do you connect with your Silent Watcher? Here are the activation steps I lead you through in the accompanying video. This is a short, simple way for you to connect to your higher self, your Silent Watcher within.
- Close your eyes, relax your shoulders, put your feet on the ground, relax your face, and now, gently watch your breath. Exhale and inhale.
- Imagine that sitting on your forehead is a “mini me,” a little you. And from this vantage point you are watching your thoughts, your feelings, and your emotions. How does your body feel? You are watching from a neutral place now. (Hint: If you are starting to judge what you are seeing, you have stepped back into your ego. If this happens, gently bring your mind back into your mini me.)
- Now, see your mini me as your third eye, the illuminating eye of your spiritual connection, your higher consciousness. From this place you have a greater view of reality and control over how you feel about it and the choices available to you that will deliver your desired results.
By living in your Silent Watcher, you have the ability to observe the future. You know how to make important decisions for your family and your life. You have this ability within each you. It is your birthright. You simply need to become aware of your Silent Watcher.
About Deirdre Hade
Deirdre is a mystic, motivational speaker, author, and spiritual teacher to some of the world’s most respected spiritual teachers, including Jack Canfield and Marci Shimoff. Her celebrity clientele include world renowned fashion icon and humanitarian Donna Karan.