Yes, Men Can Have Multiple Orgasms: Here Are the 3 Golden Keys

Posted by on October 12, 2017 in Conscious Living, Relationships & Sex with 32 Comments
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

happy-man-multiple-orgasms

By Maryse Coté | Sacred Sex Secrets

Did you know that ejaculation and orgasm are not one and the same?

Men are often envious at the tremendous female capacity for multiple orgasms, and they usually don’t know that they too can develop their potential for multiple orgasms! Learning to separate ejaculation from orgasm, like any other skill, requires focused attention, practice and patience. It takes time to change old, hard-wired patterns related to arousal. Choose a time when you feel well rested for your masturbation practice. You must attempt to keep relaxing while building up arousal. Here is how you can get started:

Related Article: Men, Here’s How You Can Have Multiple Orgasms Too

1. Practice Breath Awareness and keep your mind connected with what your body is doing

Deep abdominal breathing will help bring more awareness, aliveness and strength to your sexual organs. Practising breath awareness on a daily basis will best prepare your body to relax into arousal . Deep abdominal breathing through the nose will relax the body, quiet the mind and release stress.

Related Article: Practice Ecstatic Breath For Enlightened Sex & More Orgasmic Pleasure

2. Learn to Recognize the “point of no-return” and stop before it’s too late

The point of no return is the point of ejaculation inevitability. That is, when ejaculation is on its way and there are no more ways to control it. Avoid this point until you learn to master yourself. With regular practice of conscious masturbation in which you keep watching for the onset of this particular feeling-so- good-sensation, you will be able to recognize it and immediately stop and relax. There are different techniques which can be used at this point, but essentially, breathing and relaxing will help postpone the point of no return.

Related Article: Yes It’s Real: The Truth About Female Ejaculation

READ THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE…

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. 1644299582486334@facebook.com' Teresa Von Eberstein says:

CHERRIES CAN GREATLY HELP WITH PREMATURE EJACULATION.IS THIS TRUE? http://www.healthnaturalguide.com/2014/10/cherries-can-greatly-help-with.html

2. 1171621449533885@facebook.com' Chris Good says:

Agama Yoga has been teaching many of the latest revelations in health and spirituality, for many years. This is another example. Swami Vivekananda Saraswati is a man who does his homework. If the latest “outside the box” concepts are speaking to you, I encourage you to look at Agama Yoga. It is life altering.

• 1097138516964206@facebook.com' Thom Dee says:

I have practised Bikram Yoga now for 10 months. and I never felt better in my entire life. I am 59 yrs. I have gained more clarity, calmness, and focus than I ever had. Also my internal organs and my body as a whole are all healed. My weight of 135 ( standing 5’9″) is my comfortable weight as I am toned and fit like I was when I was 19 yrs. of age.

3. 10207950975363060@facebook.com' James P Moon says:

Seriously? That’s so stupid.
    What guy gives a shit about a multiple orgasm?
    Honestly this is so gay.

• 10207039524178542@facebook.com' Johnny Chavez says:

You’re a complete loser. I bet your right hand doesn’t want you.

• 1171621449533885@facebook.com' Chris Good says:

Well, any guy that has witnessed a woman in multiple orgasms may be interested in experiencing them himself. Amazing what is possible.

• 10207950975363060@facebook.com' James P Moon says:

Johnny Chavez you’re so gay
      There’s a thousand reasons why masturbating is better than being with a woman you can’t trust.
      Chris Good
      If you guys want to orgasm like a woman I guess go for it.

• 10203749991428902@facebook.com' Gerry Ostgarden says:

At my age it is a must do…gotta keep that gland working for you other why’s it hurts and you can’t pee like you used to be able to pee…I have been clean and sober for 28 yr’s never wanting a relationship but now I am telling anyone you need to use that gland or you will want to shoot your self to get over the pain…

• 10207950975363060@facebook.com' James P Moon says:

Gerry Ostgarden I don’t think anyone is saying don’t ejaculate.
      It’s healthy to rub one out at least a few times a week.
      I’m saying Tantra sex in order to achieve an orgasm similar to a woman sounds pretty gay.

• 10207039524178542@facebook.com' Johnny Chavez says:

James you’re a loser. The end

• 10205700704736155@facebook.com' Derik Gaddis says:

Got a good laugh guys thanks but yeah I had a chick get me of 4 times but I had a couple that could hardly get me off once so it really has to do with the woman the end

• 10207950975363060@facebook.com' James P Moon says:

Thanks Johnny Chavez your opinion means so much to me Lmfao

• 10207950975363060@facebook.com' James P Moon says:

Derik Gaddis exactly,
      When I was in my 20s I had nothing better to do than Fuck all night and cum 3 or 4 times every night.

That’s not multiple orgasm Tantra sex though that’s just regular Fucking.

Now I own my own trucking company and work 80 hours a week.
      If I got the energy I’ll polish one out but I’m not interested in spending all night trying to get some bimbo multiple orgasms.
      And I’m certainly not going to prolong it for my own enjoyment.
      One is plenty 🙂

• 1663344513881184@facebook.com' Daniel Gordon Ogdale says:

Obviously not you lol

• 10207950975363060@facebook.com' James P Moon says:

Daniel Gordon Ogdale
      If you’re going to join the conversation with the big boys you have to bring big boy logic.

And be specific who the Fuck are you talking to?

• 1655235128082505@facebook.com' Ken Lockheart says:

Right cause saying this is so gay makes your opinion valid bitch get the fuck outta here. I am gay and don’t give a shit either but honestly you sound like a homophobic asshole.

• 10207872186753415@facebook.com' Shannon Ordaz says:

“One is plenty” umm…..

Bwaaaaaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha haahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahah ah ah aha haa …. ::deep breath:: baaaaaaaaahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhaa
      hahahahahahahahhahahaaahahhahahahahhahaha..

Oh man. phew.. that was so good.

Anyway… having multiple orgasms is not like “having an orgasim like a woman”. It simply means that guys also can have multiple orgasms. In fact, you don’t even have to cum to have an orgasm. I’m a gay man who can have multiple orgasms and it has nothing to do with Tantra or women. And it certainly is a completely different sensation than cumming multiple times. WAY more pleasurable and intense. You should try it. But know that if you do, it may mean that you’re gay.

• 10208399999420515@facebook.com' Vallée Arte Misia Vallesiaca says:

Why fuck once if you can fuck multiple times… ?

• 10153442360693315@facebook.com' Alex Dean says:

What’s gay about having multiple tantric orgasms with a woman? If your not into the idea fine but don’t be so negative and derogatory. Life’s too short

4. 10153900820336189@facebook.com' Лю Бовь says:

conscious masturbating

5. 917670324977346@facebook.com' Sean Devlin says:

The trick for men is to somehow stay awake after the first one.

6. 1668455496765358@facebook.com' Ahmed Benacer says:

Her partner looks like a girly queer 😛

7. 10206776971595245@facebook.com' HonElijah Mohammed Andy Davies says:

93% of Humanity have never experienced Orgasm

• 187842781568538@facebook.com' Cliff Rockafella says:

Interesting. George Orwell Predicted that in 1984 …..’ the orgasm will be abollished .’

• bjames2753@hotmail.com' Billy James says:

Well that would only leave 7 percent of humanity to abolish and counting this bunch of yahoos it should be very easy to have those that want it abolished when they know action speaks louder than just these llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcomments you all voice here!

8. 10204820611186396@facebook.com' Bismark Ticay says:

Yenitza Farinez Ticay

9. 1301811449844738@facebook.com' Nunzia Amoroso says:

Interesting

10. 10153837487701414@facebook.com' Emma Elizabeth says:

They get enough ! Lol

11. johnmatt@gmail.com' John Matt says:

It’s like people make sex but they don’t make love, when you’re making love you’ll have multiple orgasms, in fact, just being in the presence of someone you love deeply is orgasmic in itself, without the sex (Real love that is.,..)

12. 188514498162571@facebook.com' Mark Wiszniak says:

Maryann, lots of children are on Facebook, this not something you should be posting. Think before you post. There is enough of this sleaze all around us, don’t need it posted to me. Thumbs down.

13. 1673027956315222@facebook.com' Aurea Baldovino says:

Hi sis merry Christmas ang sarap na man may ube pa ha