Men: Here are 9 Sex Positions That Will Get Her Off Every Time

Posted by on October 9, 2017 in Conscious Living, Relationships & Sex with 49 Comments
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

embrace-sex-sacred-giftBy Erin Stevens | MensFitness.com

Listen up, gentlemen. We know you want to please your lady (or, if you’re single, the ladies) in the bedroom—and they sure as hell want you to do it, too.

But here’s the truth: While most guys think they’re blowing her mind, more often than not, they’re missing the mark.

“Women know that most guys want them to reach O-land, and they don’t want to disappoint,” says Dorian Solot, a sex educator and co-author of I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide. “So all too often, women fake orgasms, or just let their partner assume they had one.”

But don’t settle for disappointing. So stick to these nine positions, man. Believe us: Both you—and she—will know that they work.

1. Missionary

According to sex experts, women get the most pleasure out of basic missionary sex. “Interestingly, when we surveyed women, good old-fashioned missionary position was the overall favorite. There’s nothing fancy about it, but women said they loved the closeness and the intimacy of having their partner’s weight on them,” says Solot.

But in order for missionary position to be most effective, make sure you’re entering her at the correct angle, says Los Angeles-based sex expert and radio host Lora Somoza. “By going in diagonally—rather than straight in and out—there’s more friction for clitorial stimulation, which is best, since that’s how most women achieve orgasm.”

2. Reverse Cowgirl

In this position, the man is either lying down or in a sitting position, and the female straddles him backwards — facing his feet instead of his face. It’s a key position that also allows easy access to the clitoris, says sexologist and sexuality educator Megan Andelloux. “Because of the easier clitoral access, this position is the one that is most likely to facilitate an orgasm because direct clitoral stimulation is easy to engage in.”

Related Article: Why Sex Should Be Treated as a Spiritual Practice

3. Doggie Style

Doggie style is a great position for the woman because it allows her to have optimal control. “She is able to adjust her range of motion for an angle that feels best,” says Amy Levine, a sex coach and founder of Ignite Your Pleasure. “He can likely stimulate her G-spot and have access to her clitoris with his hand, her hand or a toy, like a small bullet-shaped vibrator.”

But make sure to use your hands for clitoral stimulation too while in the doggie style position, says sexologist Gloria Brame, Ph.D. “She will rarely have an orgasm if you’re not doing something manually in front at the same time,” she says.”

4. Girl on Top

Another position that allows her to have the most control of her orgasm is when she’s the one on top, facing forward. But the position still needs to be a joint effort, Somoza explains. “You can help her by moving her hips up and down. It’s a communication thing,” she says. Levine adds that when the woman is on top, “she’s in control of the depth and motion, as well as having easy access to her clitoris for pleasure.”

Related Article: 6 Keys to Mind-Blowing Tantric Sex

CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE…

1. 10153713993098844@facebook.com' Nancy Terrell says:

I looked for this page and it has been removed. Please reinstate this as I am a 75 year old great grandmother and I want to see what I have missed. Thanx.

2. 873204432763203@facebook.com' Jason McDonald says:

Another thing according to the experts, is a man with a straight penis that dosen’t have any curvature upwards or downwards can’t hit all the necessary spots for her absolute pleasure. With the uterus not being completely straight, that makes perfect sense.

• 904936112933840@facebook.com' William van den Heuvel says:

Its like, the bigger the tower the more its leans. So a small penis is more straight then lets says a 16+cm. Ergo ppl with straight penises have small dicks and cant pleasure a woman anyway. Funny enough, most molesters and rapists have small penises. Coincedence?…

3. e@buck.im' nunya says:

Nothing new in this article. The thing they need to change is to explain that a woman is in charge of her own orgasm. If a woman can’t give herself an orgasm then why would they expect or blame a guy if she doesn’t have one. Unless recieving a blowjob then a guy is taking responsibility for his orgasm and so should she by properly communicating what she needs because women need different stimulouses at different times

4. 10206703149090595@facebook.com' Anthony Joseph Mirabito says:

Very funny, Tom ! “Page Not Found” Just like her G-Spot .

5. 966927300031701@facebook.com' Severina Castro says:

its never late lol

6. 10206954232605774@facebook.com' Jaco du Preez says:

Jonathan van Dyk, it looks like you in this picture!

7. 419547861574853@facebook.com' Mickey Edwards says:

Looking out for you Jason Rajack dont say im not kind 😀

8. 891321980962817@facebook.com' Lasse Petersen says:

you missed one “go to the kitchen!”

9. 10204968291189552@facebook.com' Rhys Maclean says:

Men getting a hard rap again. It’s an individual thing. Some men are good lovers, others are not. Some men are empathetic and sensitive and others are not and the EXACT same thing applies to women. Trust me when I say there are plenty of terrible female lovers out there.

10. 1136936389657336@facebook.com' Keeno Tarayao says:

Eric Michael Mark Nixon

11. 880474678672262@facebook.com' Jethro Cano says:

Andrea Calupas Remalyn Joyce Quijano Perez AJ Mendoza

12. 148270801883880@facebook.com' Conscious Life News says:

This page is here for people that have problems viewing:

13. 182640138744852@facebook.com' Melissa Blayton says:

I’m 31 years old and I’m enjoying my life. I’m helping my mom and dad pay some of their bills off and still have money to do what I want to do. I want to help struggling people out there that want to make extra money and are serious about doing so. I’m looking to personally help 20 people this week. If you want to make an extra income of $500 – $2000 per week add me then message me today.. IT’S 100% FREE….USA Canada ONLY. Serious inquiries only, Add me as a friend then send me a message for the info.

14. 1645528822397294@facebook.com' Donna Smith-Lyon says:

Wow let’s just all be real here. No need to get defensive and ridicule your friends. Good sex takes open communication with your partner(s), willingness to please – there are some selfish people out there, and yes some knowledge on the subject. Be respectful and kind to one another. Sex is a natural desire for both men and women – make it good for both and you are sure to get invited back for more.

15. 1136936389657336@facebook.com' Keeno Tarayao says:

Evets

16. 1638768453060493@facebook.com' Jay Brown says:

Serious inquiries only!!! If anyone is interested in a work from home position that pays $500 to $2000+ per week I can help you get started right away. Must be 18 or older to apply and have internet connection, it can be a computer, tablet, or phone either one is fine. This is a legitimate position that only requires you to work 1 – 2 hours per day and more if you like. If you are interested please add me as a friend then message me for info. This is not a scam, this is a real opportunity and I am a real person that’s looking for serious people who want to change their financial situation… Must live in the United States or Canada ONLY to apply for the position..

17. 241626972709492@facebook.com' That Yoga Feeling says:

Always love tips for this!! Thank you!

18. 1724216907822800@facebook.com' Jay Brown says:

For anyone interested in working from home and making an extra $500 – $2000+ per week add me message me… I work from home and love it because I’m able to be at home with my family and take vacations when I want… I thought I would introduce you to this amazing opportunity. The job I do does not require you to buy a packet, sell anything or ship anything. I work part time and make a great income from it. If you want to work from home and want more information please ADD ME AS A FRIEND and then message me. United States and Canada ONLY!

19. 1507624656202814@facebook.com' James Brown says: