Your Horoscope and Astrology Overview for September 04-10, 2017

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

By Patrick Arundell | PatrickArundell.com

The above video contains an astrological overview for the week of 4th September 2017.

To get this week’s video horoscope for your specific zodiac sign, click on the link corresponding to your sign:

Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio | Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces

Astrology Overview for September 04-10, 2017

The week begins with the Sun finding its way deeper into the sign of Virgo. However at the start of the week there remains a very big Leo dimension to the heavens, not least featuring Venus and Mars.

However on Tuesday Mars relocates into the sign of Virgo, where he will be for the following six weeks. This is a much more practical transit for this zodiac sign, but Mars of course is about our own desires, instant gratification, and our impulses, whilst Virgo is a lot to do with sacrifice, and helping others. One thing we may notice during its transit as a desire to take health and fitness more seriously. However there may be times when we may need to put our own hopes on the backburner in order to help others.

Also on Tuesday this week, the solar horoscope for us all sees Mercury ends its backward journey in the sign of Leo, and by the end of the week on Sunday, it will itself return back to Virgo one of the two zodiac signs rules. He also forges a brilliant link with Uranus all through the week, suggesting innovation, original ideas, and thinking independently can work very well.

On Wednesday there is also a Full Moon and this is a particularly powerful Full Moon because Neptune, the planet of dreams, is going to be directly alongside the Moon in Pisces, and of course both will reflect back across the heavens to the Sun in Virgo. The chances are the any desire we have to make things work more efficiently, may be counted by some very hard to understand anxieties. Physical vitality can also be affected by this. So it is going to be important to really focus on our thinking and actions precisely.

Neptune is also powerful this week in that it is forging a link with Venus. Therefore Venus gets caught up in this lunation too. I think the overriding vibe is that we need to be as realistic as possible. This can be around everyday matters but also it can be about money and also our love life. However I do so by the end of the week generally many of us will start to feel a greater sense a clarity emerging.

Patrick Arundell

Patrick Arundell

Our Astrologer Patrick Arundell has been a professional Astrologer since 1998. Patrick has a real passion for astrology and sees it as a tool which can help any person to gain greater personal awareness, to better guide their life moves. Patrick is a member of the Astrological Association of Great Britain and his work appears on websites and in magazines and newspapers, globally. You can enjoy Patrick’s forecasts every week on CLN. To learn more about his astrological, tarot and psychic services, please visit his website http://www.patrickarundell.com or get yourself a FREE 12 Month Personal Horoscope @ http://www.patrickarundell.com/fbpromotion

1. rengaprakassh45@gmai.com' R rangaprakassh says:

Sir can you provide
    The details of My future career, wealth, health and love affair.my DOB is 01 06 1970.time of birth is 10.50 am and place of birth is Chennai

• fundaozbucak@hotmail.com' Funda says:

My name is funda. I want to learn about my career life and love.
      My birth date is 15 November 1989
      If you can help me I will be happy.
      Please.
      I am a student and my career life the most important things for me.
      My country is Turkey but I study at the British Study Centres School of English in London.
      Maybe I found a job in London. I don’t know.

2. Rohitkohli751@gmail.com' Rohit kohli says:

Dob 02/12/1972 dot 04:05am bop Delhi india my future

3. ferozadawood009@gmail.com' Feroza says:

Hi sir can you tell about my future what life holds for me and what I can do to protect myself thank you

4. ferozadawood009@gmail.com' Feroza says:

My date of birth is 1 April 1976

5. sumantaborgohain@gmail.com' sumanta says:

My future horoscope

6. gsoirish2@gmsil.com' Sourish ghosh says:

Date of birth 30:12.1990time 7 15 pmplace kalyani .nadia wesbengl.when i will get any job govt or private