In life, there’s always the temptation to accept the first offer that comes our way. But you wouldn’t buy the first car that you saw, would you? We shop around, negotiate finance, and then accept the best deal available. However, we don’t do the same when looking for personal finance solutions.
Applying for a loan at multiple companies can have a negative impact on your credit score. But there are companies such as Friendly Finance that source the best financial deals online for you.
The Value Of Comparison
You don’t want to make decisions based on your situation or emotions. Maybe you’ve had a friend make a suggestion to use the loan company they did, as they got a great deal. But your financial situation is unique to you.
By comparing loans, you can be assured that you did receive the best offer – on the overall loan and the interest rate. You’ll also save time and get access to information more quickly.
Choose A Financial Search Engine
There are a number of lenders all competing for your business, but how do you know if you’re getting the best offer available? When you search finance options, it’s important to work with reputable and established lenders.
You want to choose a company who doesn’t only understand finance from a consumer point of view, but who have excellent negotiating skills and will get the best loan offers for you. If you’re worried about your credit score, working with a loan comparison company helps you find products that wouldn’t ordinarily be offered to you.
Why Search Online Instead Of Going To A Bank?
When you’re searching for personal finance, you have two options: the traditional way of going down to your bank or applying online. There are a few differences that can affect your decision-making:
- You’re able to speak to a consultant.
- You may have an opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
- You may qualify with a lower credit score, especially if you already have a relationship with the bank.
- They can make copies of your documents.
- You’d need to leave the office/house.
- Time spent waiting.
- You can never be sure if the system will be up and running at the time.
- Loan approval is not guaranteed.
- You could have to wait to find out if you qualify.
- Your application is done online, making it quick and easy.
- You’ll know if you’re approved within minutes.
- It’s safe and secure.
- You’ll be able to compare different loan products and choose the one with the best interest rate.
- You can apply even if you have a bad credit history.
- Some companies will let you see if you pre-qualify for a loan with multiple-lenders.
- You don’t have to worry about going to a branch, saving you both time and money.
- Until you’ve submitted your application, there’s very little human contact.
- You’ll have to save all your documents to upload.
- If your internet connection drops, you’ll have to wait until it’s restored.
When you need money quickly and you’re looking for the best offer that suits your needs, Friendly Finance is here to help – whether you’re looking for short-term loans, personal loans or just an overview of which options are available to you.
Friendly Finance has decades of financial services experience, which they'll use to help you make better financial decisions. Transparency is key, and they have firsthand knowledge of how loan products work. Get hold of Friendly Finance and let them help you with short-term loans, personal loans, credit cards and car loans.