7 Easy Ways To Develop Your Telepathic Abilities

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Telepathy

Telepathy is the transference of sending or receiving thoughts from one living being to another. Besides using telepathy for person to person communication, you are can communicate with a pet and or plant. We have all communicated telepathically with our friends, family, co-workers and even animals and may not have been aware of doing so. Learning how to develop your telepathic abilities takes practice but is quite easy but does require patience and an open mind.

What Are The Benefits?

• You are able to communicate with the plant kingdom, animal kingdom or even other dimensional beings such as crossed over loved ones, spirit guides, the higher self or even the angelic realm.
  • One might say, telepathy is more of an accurate way of communication than the spoken word. Ever feel like someone is saying one thing yet they are sending you different telepathic messages?
  • Sometimes words do not do justice to the message you are trying to convey.

Which Are You – A Better Sender or Receiver?

Some of us are stronger receivers of information and for some of us our strength is receiving messages from others more clearly.

You Are A Natural Receiver If…

• You pick up milk for example or some item that someone at home may need but isn’t able to call you to ask you to pick up the item?
  • You contact a personal friend or family member just as they were thinking about you.
  • Solutions to your dilemmas naturally pop into your head without any effort.
  • People often tell you that you took the words right out of their mouth?

You Are A Natural Sender If..

• You are thinking about how nice it would be if someone brought you a cup of coffee and lo and behold someone stops by with a cup of Joe.
  • People are easily influenced by you and your mood.
  • Your pets follow commands without you speaking a single word.

7 Ways To Develop Your Telepathic Abilities

1. Practice With a Partner – Practicing sending and receiving with a partner is one of the best ways to develop your telepathic abilities. Decide who is the sender, when you will send and then swap sending and receiving positions.
  2. Start Slow and Easy – Begin sending simple messages such as one color a day or one shape a day at an agreed upon time. The next week you may want to send a colored shape. The week after try sending a person such as a policeman etc.
  3. Believe In Yourself – Believe that you can develop your own telepathic gifts and that you are very good at it. When we doubt ourselves, we are blocking the entire process. Using a positive affirmation such as: “Telepathy is easy for me to develop and I do so with confidence and ease” will boost  your confidence.
  4. Relaxation – When your mind is relaxed and at ease the messages, images and impressions will flow from and to you much more clearly and effortlessly. I like to sage myself beforehand and may hold a crystal or two to help me open up my intuition and ground me at the same time while I practice with my partner.
  5. Power Up The Thought and Let It Go – When you are practicing sending a thought form, power it up with light and energy, send it and then let it go without thinking about the thought anymore. By not holding on to the thought you are making a clean break and it is easier for the receiver to receive the thought clearly and cleanly without any confusion about the thoughtform you sent.
  6. Visualization – Listening to guided meditations will help you develop your visualization skills. In order to be an efficient sender you must be able to see the object and or color to send the image. Guided meditations will help you sharpen your clairvoyant skills.
  7. Trust – Don’t Second Guess – When you are in receiver mode, go with the first impression you receive, and don’t overanalyze it. Take your mind/ego out of the equation and trust that what you are receiving is accurate information.

Code of Ethics and Telepathy

Once you get the hang of using your gift of telepathy, it may be tempting to try to influence others for your benefit. I am going to strongly encourage all who are thinking of toying with trying to manipulate another person’s free will for their personal gain to think twice! Sometimes we witness loved ones making unhealthy choices for themselves and want to send them proactive thoughts to help them through difficult times. Instead of trying to directly influence them, send them thoughts of love, peace, joy and harmony. You may even want to send them an image of them smiling and happy. These suggestions are not influencing another’s free will which by the way, is a big karmic NO NO. We never ever want to influence another for our own personal benefit. Would you be okay with someone trying to control your thoughts? I am sure the answer is a big No Thank You!

My last suggestion would be to keep a Telepathy Journal to document your results with different partners, time of day, your mood etc. A Telepathy Journal will help you keep track of your progress which is important so that you can celebrate the progress you have made.

Blessings and Light,

Laurie Barraco

Laurie Barraco

Laurie Barraco

Laurie Barraco is a professional intuitive counselor, medium, author, recording artist, teacher and the owner of The Mystical Moon, a healing center in Fort Myers, Florida. Laurie offers readings, courses and healing products through The Mystical Moon Online Store. You can connect with her at The Mystical Moon Facebook Page.

Click here for articles written by Laurie

1. 953460568024711@facebook.com' Mahtosha Myles says:

to be conscious take the words of the catholic and all churches to be reality…as they destroyed all the 666ers to ever exist except the antichrist.the holy bible cannot be beat

2. 877351472379417@facebook.com' Reza Etic Thea says:

OMG,,yess, finally found the link original MOVIE
    watch STAR WARS:Episode VII – The Force Awakens full onlen free
    CLICK=>http://bitlymovie.blogspot.co.id//2015/12/star-wars.html<=
    "Don't miss it..

3. 163934580628930@facebook.com' QueenJax TheHealer says:

Anna Gibson

4. 864332400351222@facebook.com' Isa Dora Ribeiro Ferreira says:

im harvesting everything , bad and evil

5. 950306271726176@facebook.com' John Shissler says:

Hillary before last nights debate!

6. 153266878365666@facebook.com' Paul Thomas Kernan says:

Telepathy is wrong its interfering with peoples mind your fucking people up telepathically is between one person and god I hate how people try to control other people its evil

7. 10206633091360674@facebook.com' Joni Gordon says:

Receiver.

8. 939945072738575@facebook.com' Ester L Lacsamana says:

Receiver

9. 172883543065277@facebook.com' Laura Asselin Puckett says:

Receiver Paul what in the h are you talking about

10. 1744652445755923@facebook.com' Jeffrey Lee Saunders says:

All I get is…I feel as if it’s only five days till Christmas and I better get cracking!???

11. 954213144659018@facebook.com' Kay Price says:

Seems to go both ways, actually. It’s nice sometimes to know that someone I care about, may sometimes be thinking about me at the same time. That’s all that happens with me, and I don’t seek to develop it more than that. It’s just there, or not.

12. 153266878365666@facebook.com' Paul Thomas Kernan says:

Mixed messages someone sending to someone that doesn’t under stand left me in hospital hearing voices I’m a receiver that thought i was going mad telepathy shoud only be something between twinflames only.

• 10207671099879597@facebook.com' Laurie Kopercinski-Barraco says:

This is where meditation and being aware of your own thought processes will help you know what is you and what is not you which will really save you a lot of headache. We all have and do communicate via telepathy for example parents and children etc.

13. 153266878365666@facebook.com' Paul Thomas Kernan says:

How do you understand the difference between your own thoughts and a message sent by another, then how do you know what your own thoughts are if someone’s putting messages in your head you get to the stage where you don’t know your own thinking like are my thoughts mine or somebody else’s is someone reading my mind or what’s going on and it leaves you feeling like you haven’t a clue what’s going on haha and telepathy is perfect yes its a great way to tell the special someone how much you love them only its hard to determine if there receiveing the love your trying to send them ot if your imagine it and talking to yourself this topic could keep a conversation going forever I have more questions Tha anyone could imagine someone please teach me how to be telepathic

• Pena.cassie@gmail.com' Bebs says:

This is something I struggle with. Sometime I receive correct information and sometimes I just have a lot going through my head because I am a woman

14. 1189919467691348@facebook.com' Alan Eddie Edwards says:

Did you get that Ester ?..

15. 941411285925176@facebook.com' Gary Schlichting says:

Teleparty.. ^-^

16. 10153817274762760@facebook.com' Daniele Belussi says:

No, just no..

17. 10201149215489601@facebook.com' Chris St Clair says:

I enjoyed this article.

18. 10207951003523520@facebook.com' David Copping says:

So, for some people, the capacity to suspend the laws of nature to their own benefit is a thing?

19. 1077772468907797@facebook.com' Diana Rosen says:

Dianna Wareing

20. 10153518166188529@facebook.com' Richard Wagner says:

Until you realize you are fluent from both sides.

21. Pena.cassie@gmail.com' Bebs says:

I also blow light bulbs in anger. For some reason I have specific information from people without being told. I get a feeling an hour to a few seconds that I am going to run into a specific person I know. I can feel certain events before they happen. I can also feel certain information on objects for instance a scratch off ticket that will win money from one that will not. This is all selective. I have no idea why it selectively happens. It’s kinda freaky