There are three ways to effectively change your subconscious. First know ninety-five percent of your life is conscious: your desires and beliefs. This is the state of your external and internal affairs. However, your consciousness doesn’t run the show.
The software controls the computer. Call the software the subconscious. The subconscious is a machine, it’s a record and playback device.
The normal functions of the subconscious mind affect our mental, physical and spiritual self.
- Mental: storehouse of memory, habits
- Physical: regular, vital processes, restoration of health, care for offspring, insatiable desire to care/preserve all life, improve general conditions
- Spiritual: source of ideals and aspirations of the imagination, the channel to recognize our Divine Source
What are the blocks to success? To empowerment for overcoming self sabotaging beliefs?
Change the programing from everything that has influenced you since childhood. How? Bruce Lipton teaches three distinct ways:
- State of hypnosis. Low alpha, theta vibration occur as you fall asleep. Play a recording of the beliefs you want, this equals self hypnosis.
- Repetition. Habituation. Practice. Repeat. This is rote, remember how you learned when you were young?
- Energy psychology. Super learning. Emotional Freedom Technique (aka EFT / Tapping)
BS is the most important part of who we are. BS, belief system. For example, God is not out there somewhere, God is You. You are part of the Whole. You are a magnificent creation. You have a pure and radiant heart. No matter what.
Believe this, it is true. You can't talk yourself into this belief if it is not your own.
Do you wish to live an empowered, peaceful life?
Move from self-development to self-empowered? Change your subconscious, trust me, it works. As your subconscious becomes more in line with your heart and desires, then your life gets in-sync. Serendipities happen and peace and contentment are not far behind.
Be well and whole my friend. It is your birthright. ❤️ Julia
Dr. Bruce Lipton explains:
Julia Parsell is a Certified Holistic Health Counselor with an emphasis on the intersection of science and the sacred. She writes from experiences and transformative understandings that have led her to an authentic and peaceful life. She goes by these names: wife, grandmother, mother, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, and friend. As home educator of her three children, she also developed/ran cafes, and maintained various leadership roles within her community. Her greatest desire is to encourage others to live life fully. Her passions are family, art creation, writing, and trail blazing. She is happily married in Western North Carolina.