- CLN facilitates a diet of high-vibrational information.
- Full and transparent attribution will be given for all authors and content sources, along with hyperlinks when applicable.
- Articles should inform readers of the truth, but we do not spread fear porn.
- Site content should promote and spread information and perspectives that are empowering and stimulate readers in constructive directions.
- The aggregate content on CLN will maintain a balanced or positive polarity. Negatively charged articles, while at times important, will, when possible, be counterbalanced with additional content that is proportionately uplifting/empowering.
- In the field of politics, we promote and support candidates and ideals, not political parties.
- Values, ideals, and actions are what matter. We do not support cults of personality.
- To protect our credibility, explicit predictions regarding deadlines, specific dates, and time windows will be avoided in all but the most extenuating circumstances, and then only posted with an editorial caveat.
- Careful consideration will be given to potential conflicts of interest that may bias or jeopardize the credibility of information (e.g. a supplement company writing about its own detox products).
- Financial interests in product endorsements and reviews, while important and appropriate, must be explicitly and prominently disclosed.
- Content — especially that of a controversial nature – shall provide external references and/or citations will be preferred, though this will not always be possible.
- All content submitted to CLN is subject to editorial approval. Contributors should have no expectation of guarantee that their content will be posted.
- Abuse of posting credentials will result in one initial warning. Subsequent violations will result in immediate revocation of all credentials.
These guidelines are intended to provide general direction for our contributors, but they are not exhaustive. When in doubt, always ask an administrator before posting.
Your contribution and service are valued and appreciated. Thank you.