Create a Magical Life in Seven Steps
What is a magical life?
I define it is as a life lived with ease, love, and enjoyment. A life where you say to yourself, “That’s exactly what I was wanting or thinking” as you notice its occurrence. Recognize some desires happen right away and some desires take time. Ponder this thought: If you are desire something that is good and true, then there is great potential to see this desire fulfilled. It is magical and attainable.
Furthermore, I have used this procedure many times until it became a practice, then a habit. It works for me. I sold my business, found a mate, even moved to desired locations. A very important key – don’t get caught up in the details, the how. Don’t force your expectations. What does that mean? There is a potential for a different outcome, but as you look back on the process you can see that it was in your heart all along.
Seven Steps to a Magical Life
- Start where you are. Maybe you don’t like your job, your boss, your spouse, your house, your life. You don’t have to wait for something to change. It is actually better to know how to livewhile you develop an understanding of what your beautiful life will look like.
- Practice dreaming. Yes, dreaming. What do you want? Write it down. Draw it out. Make a Pinterest board with all your dreamy, creative ideas. Follow your heart.
- Learn the secret of happy people. What is their common denominator? I can give you a tip to get you started…gratitude and appreciation. There is a principle here. What you give out boomerangs and comes back to you.
- Want to travel, but the budget constrains you. Go on a one-day vacation as often as you can. Get out of your routine. Find free things to do that light your fire. Make a plan to begin visiting these places. Save some bucks for a nice meal at a restaurant that strikes your fancy. (Tip: Pack your lunch for work and save the extra money for your fancy dinner. Set your money aside in a “for fun” jar.)
- Choose quality over quantity. When you shop for your daily “bread”: Get good stuff, not just something to fill your tummy. Your energy level, creative bent, and sleep will thank you and you might just begin to wake up with a smile on your face.
- Enhance your environment. Take a few minutes each day and get rid of things that junk up your life. Yes, just do it. It is liberating. Place inspiring photos on your walls. Choose colors that enliven you in areas that will spark your creative juices.
- Ask the Universe (God, Source) for what you want. This is a huge principle. Remember the: ‘Ask, Seek and Knock quote’. Look for your desire. Don’t be afraid to go after what you want.
This is not difficult… it just takes practice. As Wayne Dyer puts it: “Change your thoughts, change your life”. Ram Dass suggests in the rhyme we all know “….life is but a dream”. So learn to row your boat, steady as it goes and soon your will be living a magical life. Believe it. Dreams do come true.
Julia Parsell is a Certified Holistic Health Counselor with an emphasis on the intersection of science and the sacred. She writes from experiences and transformative understandings that have led her to an authentic and peaceful life. She goes by these names: wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, and friend. As a home educator of her three children, she also developed/ran cafes, and maintained various leadership roles within her community. Her greatest desire is to encourage others to live life fully. Her passions are family, writing, and trail blazing. She is happily married in Western North Carolina. Please visit her blog here.