Contribute to CLN
Hi, Ross Pittman here – CLN founder and editor. I am looking for passionate writers to contribute new articles on a regular basis: either weekly or every-other week. Please check out our Mission page HERE and read our Editorial Guidelines below. If you believe that you can adhere to our guidelines, and would like to contribute to CLN, please send an email with the following info:
- Address your email to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: I’d Like to Write for CLN
- Introduce yourself: please provide a brief summary of your writing background, what you are passionate about, why you’d like to write for CLN, and what category or categories you would like to contribute to.
- Provide a sample or two of your writing (via either a link or an attachment).
Our mission (read our Mission Page HERE) is to be a global leader in the consciousness-raising of the planet. Our focus at CLN is on positive news and information: news that elevates, inspires, and educate people on how to grow both individually and collectively.
Our focus is on expanding consciousness on what’s possible rather than dwelling on the problems of our world. We want to promote a sense of oneness, global unity, and progress. Oneness includes widening our circle of compassion by caring for well-being of people all around the globe:
“A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe,’ a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest — a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” ~ Albert Einstein
Our focus is on quality, not quantity. Conciseness is encouraged.
We love to provide inspirational stories where one person or a group or even a country does something beyond the ordinary or to buck a long-term negative trend. This ELEVATEs people when they see the good that others have done and/or progress others have made. For example, humanitarian acts of kindness. Or, when Iceland jailed the bankers instead of bailing them out. Or, Monsanto’s Roundup being banned in the EU and other areas of the world.
We want to mostly stay away from topics that promote an “Us vs Them” mentality. We’ve seen more than enough articles complaining about the evil doings of Monsanto, the vaccine industry, big pharma, big oil, the Fed, corporate greed, the deep state, suppression of free energy technologies, chemtrails, unending wars, and government corruption.
However, if there is a POSITIVE breakthrough in any of those areas or specific actions people can take, then we want to be all over it!
Our primary categories (the ones we want to focus on) are:
- Conscious Living: Conscious Living includes the following topics:
- Transformational articles and tools about how we can thrive individually & collectively.
- Awareness and Activism – what should people be aware of (Standing Rock, migrant children, bombing school buses, etc.) and what kinds of positive action people they take.
- Good news and Inspirational – positive things others have done to solve a problem and/or make the world a better place (conscious evolution). This could be individuals, groups, or nations.
- Conscious parenting and relationships and parenting
- Health and Wellness: food (including both beneficial foods and foods to avoid), helpful herbs and vitamins, nutrition, fitness, healing, prevention, mind-body connection, etc
- Media: Transformational Media (conscious videos, films and music), and also news about what people should be concerned about and avoid regarding the media (like FB data collection & censorship)
- Reality’s Edge (LOA, NDEs, astrology, energy forecasts, channeling, ETs/UFOs, Crop Circles, Reality Shift, etc).
- Environment: focus primarily on positive developments like clean energy, bills banning plastics or Monsanto’s roundup. We’ll also cover new information about things people should be wary of – like EMF, 5G, Smart Meters, etc.
- Government & Economy: focus is primarily on positive developments (like first Muslim woman elected to Congress), but also let people know about new developments regarding negative things the government is doing (like nation building and never-ending wars, censorship, surveillance, etc.) – especially when there is a suggested action (rather than just complaining)
- Sci-Tech: focus on new tech developments or scientific findings that can improve our lives in some way. For example, a way to clean the plastic from the ocean