Theoretical Physicist Finds “Computer Code” in the Fabric of Space (Video)

Posted by on September 16, 2018 in Sci-Tech, Science with 32 Comments

By Pao L. Chang | WakingTimes.com

The idea that we live in a holographic universe that uses a form of quantum “computer code” to create the physical reality is not a new idea. In the 1940s, some physicists suggested that we live in a “computer generated” universe. In the video at the end of this article, physicists James Gates talks about this form of computer code, which he refers to as “adinkras”.

In my book titled Staradigm (published in 2011), I mentioned about this idea and roughly explained how it worked. It is great to finally hear that physicists of today are finding evidence that the Universe is a giant hologram.

Here is an excerpt from my book that explains how reality works at the fundamental levels:

When we paint a picture or model a three dimensional object using computer software, all the instructions are processed by the CPU and its counterparts before they are projected onto the screen. This process happens almost instantaneously, and it shows that instructions are processed by the CPU before they are used to create the computer generated object. In a sense, our picture or three dimensional model is nothing more than a perception of the CPU.

If we look at the computer from the outside, our artwork looks solid. If we take apart the outside layers of the computer and watch in slow motion how its hardware works beyond the microscopic level, we will see that it is made of vast streams of electrical currents. Electrical currents are another form of energy.

At this level, our artwork will look like flashes of electrical currents. This analogy of how a computer works is similar to how our minds and consciousness create our illusionary external reality. …

If we can go beyond time and space and look down at our third dimensional reality, we will see that our reality is also made of flashes of electrical signals or light. In other words, this is the state of our reality before it is processed by our consciousness. The reason why we perceive things as solid is because our bodies and consciousness encode the energy patterns around us as solid. It is at this moment that we are tricked into believing that our reality is made of solid materials.

Here is an excerpt from my article titled How Frequency and Vibration Create Sacred Geometry and the Structures of Matter and Life that explains this process a little deeper:

The core structures of reality work similar to how a computer works. A computer communicates and operates through the use of binary codes, which are codes that consist of ones (on) and zeros (off). Binary codes are very simple but with the right combinations they can help computers create magnificent things.

For example, when we paint a picture using a computer software, the core state of the colors and shapes in the picture are basically made of ones and zeros. We do not see our picture as ones and zeros, because the central processing unit (CPU) and its counterparts process the binary codes as colors and shapes. The greatest thing about binary codes is that there are no limits to their combinations. …

The simple process of using binary codes to create things within the hardware of computers is very similar to how Creation creates our external reality or material world. The material world works very similar to a virtual reality. At its core, the material world is made of only light (energy) that flashes on and off to create energy codes.

The idea that we live in a holographic universe is very real. With the invention of quantum computers, physicists should soon be able to prove this beyond a reasonable doubt. So, what does it mean that we live in a holographic universe generated by some kind of quantum computer? It means that the Universe was created by an intelligent creator, and therefore it was not created by accident. In other words, the Prime Creator exists!

Related Article: Warp Speed Space Travel A Possibility Thanks To Einstein’s Theory Of Relativity, Astrophysicist Says

Here is a synopsis of the video below:

Working on a branch of physics called supersymmetry, Dr. James Gates Jr., discovered what he describes as the presence of what appear to resemble a form of computer code, called error correcting codes, embedded within, or resulting from, the equations of supersymmetry that describe fundamental particles.

Gates asks, “How could we discover whether we live inside a Matrix? One answer might be ‘Try to detect the presence of codes in the laws that describe physics.’” And this is precisely what he has done. Specifically, within the equations of supersymmetry he has found, quite unexpectedly, what are called “doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block codes.” That’s a long-winded label for codes that are commonly used to remove errors in computer transmissions, for example to correct errors in a sequence of bits representing text that has been sent across a wire.

Gates explains, “This unsuspected connection suggests that these codes may be ubiquitous in nature, and could even be embedded in the essence of reality. If this is the case, we might have something in common with the Matrix science-fiction films, which depict a world where everything human being’s experience is the product of a virtual-reality-generating computer network.”

Article source: WAKINGTIMES.COM…

About the Author

Pao L. Chang is the author and founder of EnergyFanatics.com and OmniThought.org, two comprehensive blogs dedicated to exploring topics about energy, health, conscious living, spiritual science, and exotic “free energy” technology. He loves to explore the mystery of alternative medicine, the science of consciousness, quantum mechanics, sacred geometry, and how energy affects the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual body.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. 10207327443721948@facebook.com' Marky Wandeck says:

Of course it is silly

2. 1042080559170763@facebook.com' Terry Henderson says:

Getting closer to bringing SGU (Stargate Universe) back so we can find out what it is!!!!!!

• 10206045713960306@facebook.com' Thomas Chenhall says:

Let’s say it’s possible to accelerate a ship into the sun when it is lined up with another star, and by doing beyond the speed of light one’s spaceship disappears before colliding with our sun, and reappears on the far side of the star aligned with the sun at that moment.

Then, the Star Gate so carefully hidden by fiction is only our own sun, and the Zodiac of stars aligned with the ecliptic. Moreover, at certain times of year, earth would become accessible via specific stars. Thereby enforcing a type of Zodiacal influence of the Celestial Beings.

3. 10206154246309485@facebook.com' Mark Montanez says:

Elizabeth N Steven

4. 10153695151332474@facebook.com' Johanna Glazier says:

This was already discovered in the 1940s by Claude Elwood Shannon. Old news not a new discovery. Do your research!

5. 1493535217633590@facebook.com' Johnathan Macedo says:

I would normally think this to be yet another NASA or some science journal hoax, publishing a story in looking to secure additional funding… However, seeing that the guy is black… and by black, I mean, like Morgan Freeman level genius like in Batman or that black dude who saved the planet Earth in ‘The Core’, then I was seriously interested!

6. 839886522727675@facebook.com' Mukesh Chauhan says:

There is a code in the Universe but it is not as suggested by Dr. Gates. This code is based on Quantum Code which in turn is based on sub quantum particles of our Universe. This allows unification of everything small with everything big in our Universe. SCIENTISTS ARE INCORRECT ABOUT FIELD THEORY. The source of the energy is from small Quantum Universe just beyond our physical Universe in what is a true Holographic Universe made of Holograms.

7. 839886522727675@facebook.com' Mukesh Chauhan says:

Computer code is an effect emanating from Quantum Code. There is no computer code of our Universe.

8. 839886522727675@facebook.com' Mukesh Chauhan says:

YOU CAN SEE THIS LIVE LIKE I HAVE JUST REQUIRES POWER OF SUB QUANTUM ENERGIES WHICH CREATOR IS SAYING PEOPLE HAVE LOST THE POWER

9. 839886522727675@facebook.com' Mukesh Chauhan says:

Where human Science ends, God’s science begins.

10. 10207351144805288@facebook.com' Zach Mckinney says:

Not just any code. Specific code.

11. 10206045713960306@facebook.com' Thomas Chenhall says:

The choices we make contribute tangibly to our reality.

Reality does not contribute much to reality. Living beings somehow dream it into existence.

12. 10153132279254135@facebook.com' Fernando Fernandez says:

Gera Miranda

13. 470617503119972@facebook.com' Pertes Reagan says:

admins of this page watched “WANTED” before this…

14. wadebrikkels@gmail.com' Wade Brikkels says:

I think you should take a look at the correlation of between the fibonacci ratio and the rate of expansion of the universe and creation. There is an interesting similarity to the creation and expansion of “computer codes” and fibonacci ratio as in creation by our Creator

15. 10203443383084344@facebook.com' Brian Hewitt says:

I see dead people, does that count?

16. 1698670407020556@facebook.com' Jomel says:

Only fools believe in it

17. 10153796771302214@facebook.com' Matic Blagus says:

I hope it’s not powered by Flash or Java thought, dem security holes.

18. 839886522727675@facebook.com' Mukesh Chauhan says:

It is Creators Quantum Code on which humans animals plants planets Sun galaxy black holes etc are made. I am revealing finest secrets of God. You see I searched for Creator for 14 yrs which were difficult and painful years where I went through living he’ll in London Africa and India. There are so powerful energies in our Universe who can kill you destroy you and not leave a trace. I had sustained serious road accidents fire accidents aeroplane accidents. Have you heard of a professional person who was doing most advanced surgeries having trained London USA Europe did not have a penny in his pocket and was eating from borrowed monies . But, I never gave up despite 6 accidents and many more I avoided because I smelled a rat as there was a conspiracy to cover up the name of Original God who is same as Einstein’s god of our Universe of organisation of nature not any of the religious God’s none of whom are God. That is why I refused to take over control of India in 2010 as I knew I was world famous but that was not important as world of wonderful people and scientists and mathematicians have worked so hard in their lives that I sacrificed everything so Creator could give me precious sub quantum world’s knowledge. I HAVE MADE OVER 20 MAJOR DISCOVERY ES AND CAN WIN.NOBEL PRIZES TWICE IN MEDICINE PHYSICS CHEMISTRY BIOLOGY. GOD HAS SHOWN ME ALL THE SUBATOMIC PARTICLES LIVE IN OUR UNIVERSE LIKE QUARKS ELECTRONS STRINGS PHOTON . At present I have zero income and cannot come out. TO think I was flying every 4 weeks from London to USA and now has not bought any new clothes for over 5 yrs is simply unbelievable. I WILL COME OUT SOON TO SHARE MY knowledge to the world. Every word is true and real life story. That is why memory was destroyed by black magic after God had granted me HIS visions and my million pounds property was taken away in another conspiracy in London.

19. 839886522727675@facebook.com' Mukesh Chauhan says:

Creator has informed Truth has to win in the end.That day is very near.

20. 839886522727675@facebook.com' Mukesh Chauhan says:

The world does not about how Creator has made 3 sun in our Universe.

21. That sort proportional ratio of scaling even if possible and mind boggling in everyway physic defying energy requirment its not logical at all….

22. Like the Matrix movie huh :O

23. Truth. We live in matrix. Movie like matrix, limitless or even never ending story is reality. Educate, inspire, change… You have a power within. Those who control our world did not gain super powers, thru only took power from us by programming us with fear, needs, believes and making our world so sick that our bodies get ill…our consciousness is taken away- zombie state of program

24. Lucky Mike Lucky Mike says:

The Illuminati is real and I will proudly say I am a member ,this organisation of great minds have members all over the world ,it’s also a home to many musicians ,footballers,politicians,doctors etc‎ . I got initiated last two years April 28 2014 and since then my life has been better because I do receive 1,000,000,00$ from the brotherhood every month and other wonderful life changing experience that comes with it ,I own three restaurants in France and USA living a simple life living in my dream house owning cars I never think of buying. life has been good to me ,I want to use this medium to warn scams to desist from using the great Illuminati to dupe people it is very bad and to those out there who are really ready to live the life of there dreams and to own lots of properties join this great organization we do not discriminate because to be rich does not matter if you are black or black contact the agent who got me initiated on email greatlusifferlodge@gmail.com or whats app +2348060725813….I assure after u speak with him and get into the brotherhood your life we not remain the same…….Note unserious people are not welcomed.

25. Lucky Mike Lucky Mike says:

26. Too many unanswered questions , and some doesent even know that they can question