MUST SEE: The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins | Reviewed by Brian Johnson
Video Source: OPTIMIZE with Brian Johnson
Here are 5 of my favorite Big Ideas from The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins.
Mel Robbins is funny, witty, and wise. Her TEDx Talk (called How to stop screwing yourself over) is one of the most popular of all time, with more than 24 million views. This book is also super popular—with over 1,000 Amazon reviews. It’s pretty awesome. Actually, the book is REALLY (!) good. In fact, Mel Robbins’ 5 Second Rule might just be one of THE most elegantly efficient Tools we can use to close the gap between who we’re CAPABLE of being and who we’re ACTUALLY being. (Seriously.) Big Ideas we explore include:
– The 5 Second Rule (and how/when to rock it)
– How to win the game of life (hint: start, stay in, for the long game!)
– Excitement + anxiety (and how they feel the same in the body)
– Managing distractions (today a good day?)
– Changing your life with one moment of everyday courage.