The Loss of Dolores Cannon (1931-2014)

Written by on October 23, 2014 in Conscious Evolution, Conscious Living with 19 Comments

dolorescannonpicIt’s one thing to entertain a casual curiosity about a given subject, but it’s another thing entirely when you have the courage of your convictions to spend your life in full exploration of the depths of your curiosity.  Dolores Cannon was one such person.  In fact, she was never shy about saying, “I want to know about everything!”  This was her mantra and in the process of her many discoveries, she helped countless others navigate the uncharted territories of reality.

On October 18, 2014 that exploration on this planet came to an end.  After what her daughter Julia Cannon described as “an accident” back in September, although what appeared to be a slow climb back to health, Cannon ultimately passed away with loving family by her side.

“It is with a heavy heart that we let you know Dolores passed away this morning. To this end she was the Dolores that we all know and love and we want you all to know that she appreciated very much the loving energy and prayers you sent her way these last few weeks. She was with all of her family this morning and left surrounded by their and your love. Her heart will remain connected to us all.” – Julia Cannon

To say Dolores Cannon was a trailblazer in uncharted territory is an understatement.  What some even considered to be sacrilege, particularly in the early days – having hailed from a very conventional background as the wife of a career Navy officer stationed in Texas and later living in Arkansas, her pursuits began in earnest in 1968, along with her husband Johnny Cannon, after both had stumbled upon the idea of reincarnation and past life regression.  The two were driven by the untapped potential that existed within each individual via the understanding of how reincarnation and past lives operated within a larger framework, and so they completed their initial experiments in this area while still on a military base in Texas.  Despite countless challenges, including the eventual permanent disability of her husband after a serious automobile accident, Dolores carried on, using her knowledge from the experiments and ever growing curiosity as impetus for further exploration about multiple facets of universal truth.

“I love my life because I’m doing what I want to do….I have found my passion.”

As with most individuals who decide to pursue the myriad mysteries surrounding the true nature of reality, Cannon withstood her fair share of criticism.  But that did not deter her efforts.  In fact, it was this momentum coupled with her unrelenting curiosity that would carry her toward discovering hidden aspects of the Universe that she said were in large part conveyed to her by extraterrestrial entities that were spontaneously “coming through” a variety of clients during hypnotic regression sessions.  This set her on an expanded course of discovery and one that she has conveyed through her lectures to thousands throughout the world.

Among 17 books Cannon wrote are her popular Convoluted Universe series – a collection of mind-bending metaphysical insights that are designed to expand the reader’s mind about the multidimensionality of reality itself.  This seminal work is perhaps Cannon’s greatest contribution to a growing body of information within the new thought community.

Though it is with a sense of sadness that we in the consciousness community have lost yet another pioneer of expanded thought, we are grateful for her unwavering contributions to the awakening of humanity.

Related:  Reincarnation and the New Earth feat. the Late Dolores Cannon

Alexis BrooksAlexis Brooks is the best-selling author of Conscious Musings – Contemplations to Transform Life and Realize Potential and is the host of the popular  Conscious Inquiry Radio program, exclusively presented by Conscious Life News.  Visit Alexis on FacebookTwitter and YouTube!

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Dangerous Illusions: Why Time Should Be Replaced | Cherie Roe Dirksen | December 2, 2015
  1. bryson.fisher@rockets.utoledo.edu' BRYSON says:

It really hurts my heart to receive this news but after reading the Convoluted Universe series, I know that she’ll be just fine. Her life ended here but it shall continue elsewhere. I’m grateful to have “stumbled” upon her work. Bless her soul.

• mollybridgette7@gmail.com' Geri Lennon says:

Ah yes, I feel the same. I “stumbled upon” this magnificent woman’s teachings and life. I have NEVER heard anyone speak on metaphysics and the Universe with such passion and clarity. Bless this woman’s heart. Yes, she is still around managing from above.

2. zatazha@gmail.com' Judy says:

I just bought her last book “Hidden Sacred Knowledge” when her daughter announced she died. I wanted to cry. Her work was so amazing. She’s helped so many people through regression and her books, discover a greater reality and chance to see the light. Thank you for everything you did and continue to do on the other side.

3. julia.setnom@gmail.com' Jullia says:

We love you Dolores and will miss you here on Earth immensely. My heart still aches but know she is now working on the other side;where she can get all her answers to her curiosity. She was one of a kind. I love her work and books.

4. Josoar9@aol.com' Bill says:

It’s sad Dolores is leaving this plane of consciousness but perhaps she can work more of her magic where she is going. I’ve read most of her books and met her at a UFO Confernce and I must say she has been a positive influence in my life by confirming my theories of life in the universe and my path to enlightenment. At the conference, I shares a dream experience with Dolores who advised me i was not a weirdo and encouraged me along my path. Happy trails Dolores, you’ve been such an inspiration, encouragement, and confidant to many of us. I hope you pick up in your next incarnation where you left off on this one.

5. brausa@aol.com' Ronaldo deJesus says:

The special forever living dear Dolores Cannon, I have heard my sister who lives in the US always tell me a lot about your and since 2013 I got really into knowing the other side of our eternal living spirits and I am sure you are one of those bright spirit now that works not only 8 hours a day but 24 hours a day to help our living world getting to know why we are here with all your love, we are your way of communication to keep on doing it now. I really enjoy watching your lectures on video. I hope I will be able to get inspired by your in the work I am doing here in Brasil and who knows we may get to see each other here in this life still, when time comes in order to help the people who still don´t believe that we are pure energy and can do wonder if we are connected with the high intelligence of our God and His commanders like You did here on earth. I love you for what you did to us all here and still do out there. Please help me and other with your curiosity so we may achieve our goals of eliminating our karma and maybe be with the higher intelligence of our God one day and I am mind opened to receive any communication, messages thru our work or even appear before what we are doing here to help our brothers and sister understand why we are here. You will be welcome and we won´t be afraid. I am a volunteer to spread the word and knowledge of God in this new earth

• azmatc140@gmail.com' azmat says:

well i need share some of my experience with connecting to higher beings and getting guidance from some one. Can you be the person who may help me please.

6. jennyperuzen@gmail.com' jenny says:

On August 1st 2015 I stumbled across Dolores in a series of youtube videos she was in. I got so attached to her as a person while I followed along. Her precious demeanor, beautiful ways she used her body language while she talked. I ordered her book on Audible, The Keepers of The Garden which was the best book I’ve ever experienced!!! My boyfriend enjoyed listening to her as well. He came home the other night and told me she passed away. I felt the air get knocked out of me. I have been saddened ever since. Im in the process of ordering all her books. I feel we had a true Gem living amongst us and I will relish in her through her books that I will be reading.. May God and the spirits bless her where ever she is…

7. DarkTears9@live.com' Auris says:

I was wondering why I felt she was dead.

As I watched her videos on YouTube, I was thinking about meeting her, yet, I had this feeling that it wouldn’t be possible.

Something felt off.

And then I wondered if she had passed.

I didn’t think much of it but the more videos I watched, the more it felt like she had passed on.

Only by searching her name and adding death afterwards did google send me to this site.

I guess meeting her wasn’t meant to be.

May she rest in peace or any adventures she wishes to experience.

By some random coincidence, she happened to pass on my 21st birthday.

• DarkTears9@live.com' Auris says:

Also, I really hope I wasn’t being rude and insensitive for my post.

I am truly sorry if it came out that way.

• Hgfd@hgfd.com' Horse says:

You didn’t sound rude at all. Peace and blessings.

• Anonymous says:

Totally didn’t seem rude. I was just watching videos and connecting and had the same feeling, thus, I googled to find she had passed. Hopefully there are many good teachers that have learned from her and her legacy lives on. 🙂

• angela.loke@hotmail.co.uk' angela says:

i was researching on my course study on hypnosis about Subconcious mind and Dolores Cannon came throught on yourtube it was very strange that more search i did the more information and finding out she pass over. I felt she was a great healer and speaker and things she has said was very knowledgeable. Thank you Dolores Cannon. Rest in Peace.

8. soupydog@gmail.com' Dave says:

You Have helped me along my path Delores Thanks for all you Have Done. Move along in you Journey. PEACE

9. djspy@netzero.net' Dave says:

She is back, she’s alive! We shifted realities again!

• Martin-T71@wp.pl' Elmstreet 87 says:

Mandela effect really did it, bring her back to reality! I would like to listen what she has to say about hundreds of articles describing her death. Amazing!

10. mobbby@tx.rr.com' Judith Ivey, RNC says:

To Whom are you referring her patients? I need help for my son & know several others
    that are interested also?

Any referalds would be very appreciated!