Lessons From People Who’ve Had a Near Death Experience

Posted by on October 5, 2017 in Dying, NDE, & OBE, Reality's Edge with 6 Comments
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

near-death-experiences-are-overwehlmingly-peacefulBy  Teresa L. DeCicco | Collective-Evolution.com

I recently had the opportunity to attend and present at a conference where many of the presenters had had near death experiences (NDE) of various sorts. Most shared their incredibly moving experiences of traveling to a light upon physical death which left them forever changed. Head injuries, accidents, and illnesses left most of the presenters completely transformed and returning with a newly found life purpose. Interestingly, this purpose seemed to be as varied as those who had journeyed to the great beyond.

Related Article: Lessons Learned from a Near Death Experience

As a result of transitioning from the body to a light body and back, various unique skills and talents blossomed. These were then embedded in the conference presentations. These brilliant jewels were meant to be shared with their fellow kind. Perhaps the most important lesson I learned came from observing presenters both during the talks I attended and then, outside of the program throughout the conference.

One common theme for the NDE presenters was the ability to heal the physical and emotional bodies of others. With various techniques the healers reported being able to shrink tumours, diagnose ailments, and perform many other forms of healing. Story after story brought to light the new-found abilities an NDE could have on an individual.

One healer generously offered discussion and feedback to anyone wishing to speak to her after recounting her incredible journey from an NDE. Interestingly, when approached with a question about a health issue, she emphatically snapped “not now”. No doubt, from being overwhelmed with requests, the healer of the physical world did not appear to be the healer of the great beyond. Her good intention to offer advice and healing during her talk was overcome by her own humanness. That being, the part of us that can get impatient and irritable when things are not going the way we expect them to go.

Another presenter, after an NDE, had the interesting ability to detect spirit guides and instructed others to do so with a complicated, methodical protocol. Upon leaving the conference she was spotted racing through the hotel in a mad rush to catch a cab. Running with her suitcase on wheels through the hotel lobby, hitting guests in her path, demanding people get out of her way, and forcing her will to catch a flight on the physical plane. Did she not trust her guides, I wondered? Again, the lessons learned from the light can be forgotten when the human condition is back in full force.

So what did I learn from observing these experiences? Firstly, I have much to learn from those who have had NDE experiences. I have no doubt that their skills are unique and through their work, they are truly working for the betterment of all others. I learned new therapeutic techniques and I learned how to tap into sources I could otherwise not do on my own. The courses were indeed invaluable.

Related Article: 21 Life Lessons from Anita Moorjani’s Amazing Near Death Experience (Video Interview)

CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE…

Tags: , ,

1. 677821679021667@facebook.com' Barbara Loutzenhiser Goggins says:

I have had one and can heal others

2. 1636598089926118@facebook.com' Dawn Treader Review says:

Some audio samples of experts and researchers with music and effects http://dawntreaderreview.com/e/near-death-nde-dream-state-or-soul-escape/

3. 1169597459716968@facebook.com' Gwen Ivy says:

I am a Skeptic, I need to experience this for myself. Only God can heal.

4. 174790669526873@facebook.com' Andrew Philip Browne says:

Strangely enough I’ve never had an NDE. I have however memories of periods of time, whole chunks, that I can’t place in this life, yet they are still of life as me. I have been here before.

5. 1627885267463631@facebook.com' Christine Todeschini says:

I have had one they are real , tried to leave this world was told not my time and what I had to come back for , was dead until resuscitated .