The practice of writing down your thoughts, hopes, dreams and life experiences is one of the most valuable and important spiritual practices one can have. This practice is known as journaling or keeping a personal diary.
I can speak from my own first hand experience that the ritual of documenting your experiences, emotions, thoughts and insights can help you move through life's challenges as well as help you find solutions on your own by simply putting your thoughts to paper.
7 Big Benefits of Journaling:
- Connect with your higher self
- Manifest specific desires
- Become more psychic
- Remember your dreams
- Receive messages from your guides, crossed over loved ones, angels etc.
- Allow your creative flow to get moving
- Receive answers to some of the challenges you may be facing
These are just a few of the many benefits you may receive from a regular journal practice.Writing in your journal is an interesting process. I have been “shown” by my guides the actual process of what is going on in the etheric realms when we sit down and allow thoughts and ideas to move through us from the etheric realm into the physical. When you journal, an energy connection is created between the non-physical realms (etheric, non-physical you) and the physical realm (where we live). The act of journaling is another way of receiving light from source. The information moves through you energetically as it makes the journey from your higher self to your personality and physical self. You receive a tune-up and your batteries are charged for the time being.What if you really want to journal but don't have anything to write about? I have a few of my suggestions.
- Your blessings
- Questions that have been struggling with and not finding the answers to
- Your goals, intentions
- Qualities you would like to embody for yourself
- Prayers for yourself or others
- Some of the areas in your life that you would like some assistance
- What your best day ever would look like
- Your achievements that were at one time challenges
Related Article: Why Being the Best is Not the Key to Happiness (And What Is)
Laurie Barraco is a professional intuitive counselor, medium, author, recording artist, teacher and the owner of The Mystical Moon, a healing center in Fort Myers, Florida. Laurie offers readings, courses and healing products through The Mystical Moon Online Store. You can connect with her at The Mystical Moon Facebook Page.