Thrive II Preview

How to Detox Each Organ To Never Be Sick or Tired Again

Posted by on January 18, 2016 in Diet, Weight Loss, Obesity, Health with 86 Comments

Detox1-compressed

Source: Family Life Goals

Our bodies are not made imperfectly. Environmental toxins exposed to us in utero & throughout our lives can alter our genes, leading to physical disorders. Sugar, refined carbs & foodlike products, pesticides, heavy metals, parasites, viruses, bacteria, stress, spiritual shallowness, hormone disrupters, and masking your own personal truth all lead to genetic derangements. Mind, body and spirit are one. True medicine addresses all three areas.

Related Article: Make Your Own Detox Drinks for 5 Major Health Benefits, Including Weight Loss

So why is everyone sick? Have you noticed that younger and younger generations are falling ill with chronic conditions, cancer and autoimmune conditions? Our immune systems are tricky. They are brilliantly made to expel toxins with fevers, diarrhea and vomiting, but what happens if a rather silent toxin is continually exposed to the system? This often manifests as an autoimmune condition. What are autoimmune conditions?

They are disorders in which immunity has gone awry, causing the body to turn on itself. Whatever “toxin” remains in the body continues to alert the immune system. It’s as if it’s stuck in the “on” position. Diet causes many autoimmune conditions. Sugar, wheat, pesticides, gluten, heavy metals and genetically modified organisms causes distention and eventual pH changes.

When the pH is higher than 3 (caused by long term acid blockers like Pepcid, Nexium, Prilosec or diet), pepsin is not released. Pepsin is REQUIRED for protein breakdown. These excess proteins leak through the permeable gut wall where it alerts the immune system and are detected as a foreign intruder. The body than revs up immunity and inflammation ensues. Inflammation is the body’s natural defense when it’s short lived, but leads to chronic life long disease once chronic. Here are some examples of autoimmune conditions:

• Brain-MS, autism, Guillain-Barré syndrome (caused by flu shot or a virus)
  • Bones-rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, polymyalgia rheumatica
  • Muscles-fibromyalgia, muscular dystrophy
  • Skin-eczema, psoriasis, scleroderma, vitiligo
  • Lungs-Wegener’s granulomatosis, asthma
  • Nerves-diabetic & peripheral neuropathy
  • GI tract/pancreas-Celiacs, IBS, Crohns, ulcerative colitis, diabetes
  • Blood-leukemia, lupus, hemolytic conditions
  • Thyroid-Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Graves’ disease

Allopathic medicine tells us the answer to these disorders is immunosuppression, or depressing our natural immunity rather than finding the cause. One example of this is Humira or Prednisone. Doesn’t this sound counter-intuitive? Why would we hinder our body’s natural response to a foreign intruder, rather than trying to pinpoint that said intruder? Why put a bandaid that causes other side effects on the issue rather than remove the issue?

Related Article: Detox Tips: 3 Steps to Staying ‘Clean’ and Disease Free!

1. DIET: eliminate all wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, processed & fried foods. No gmo and all organic. Keep a food elimination journal. Notice nausea, fatigue, bloating or itching after ingesting each food. Many of these foods are not inflammatory in their unprocessed, natural states but thanks to refining, pasteurizing and genetic modification, they are now disease causing. Avoid SUGAR, aspartame, MSG, trans fats, hydrogenated oils like canola or vegetable oil. Do not indulge in excessive caffeine and alcohol.

Incorporate healthy fats like coconut, avocado, omega-3’s, olive oil or nuts and seeds. Buy a Berkey filter or reverse osmosis filter to remove birth control, toxins, metals and fluoride from your tap water. Alkaline diet w/ low sodium and high potassium foods. Add a probiotic.

2. Colon cleanse: you should be having 2-3 BMs/day. Constipation is disease. Drink plenty of distilled or fluoride free water, plant based organic diet, aloe Vera water, coconut kefir, ginger, garlic, fennel, bentonite clay or activated charcoal to bind & remove toxins, magnesium and vitamin C. Indian gooseberry or triphala is a great colon cleanse. Coffee enemas are irreplaceable and double as a colon and liver cleanse.

3. Parasites: The Global Healing Center has a great harmful organism cleansing kit. Important ingredients include wormwood, black walnut hull, cloves. Cinnamon, garlic, coconut oil, psyllium husks, bentonite clay and coffee enemas are invaluable.

4. Kidney cleanse: organic cranberry juice, apple cider vinegar, lukewarm lemon water, magnesium and Epsom salt baths. Helpful herbs include horsetail, Flor essence tea along with Uva Ursi capsules, Ginger, Goldenrod tincture, Vitamin B-6, Black Cherry Concentrate, and Vegetable Glycerin all help flush the kidneys. Stay away from pesticides-they have been proven to cause kidney failure.

5. Heavy Metals: Excellent natural chelators include chlorella, cilantro, high sulfur foods like cabbage, onions, garlic and brussels sprouts. You can also get professional IV chelation. Avoid unnecessary vaccines which contain heavy metals. Zeolite clay and activated charcoal are great chelators.

Be sure to see a biologic dentist who specializes in removing Mercury amalgams safely. Mercury is not safe, is a neurotoxin and can lead to autoimmune conditions, mood disorders and mental degradation. Why do you think the mad hatter was mad? He cured felt hats with mercury!

6. Liver cleanse: milk thistle, burdock root, dandelion root, beets, Jerusalem artichokes, garlic, turmeric or curcumin, fermented foods, and castor oil packs on abdomen to pull out toxins. Teas like tulsi and dandelion also support a healthy liver. Be sure you’re taking ornithine with your liver cleanse. Lugol’s iodine is also supportive of metabolism and liver detox.

Olive oil cleanse for liver:
For a week drink carrot juice and eat tart green apples to your soften gallstones so that they don’t become dislodged during the detox process. Then take a shot of olive oil with lemon juice and do a castor oil pack at night. I have SAVED patients from having their gallbladder removed this way!

Related Article: 7 Ways to Have a Healthier Liver for Better Skin, Breath, Immunity & More

7. Skin: the skin is your biggest organ! Slathering lotions, makeup, deodorants or fragrances on that contain parabens, BHT or other endocrine disrupters can lead to hormone dysregulation, PCOS, endometriosis, and fibroids. Infrared saunas, sweating, hot yoga, Epsom salt baths, and dry brush to get your lymph system to remove chemicals. Exercise and good sweat is needed daily. Avoid any mainstream or synthetic toiletries and go organic. The cosmetic field is NOT regulated and everything is absorbed. Vitamin D prevents breast and prostate cancer!!

8. Lymphatic system: This is the sewer system of the body but does not have a pump like the heart. Therefore movement, deep breathing, walking, rebounding, yoga and dry brushing are excellent for lymph movement. Lymph massages can remove toxins from the body through soft massage.

Read more great articles at Family Life Goals.

Tags: , , , , ,

1. 10153845901909761@facebook.com' Alicia Julian says:

Kelsey Grace Dearman here’s where things are haha

2. 1555155298131804@facebook.com' Sreedhar Paliyath says:
  3. 10153512745483386@facebook.com' Samantha Mayley says:

Jayme Gamblin

4. 1084738908226781@facebook.com' Jason Manasco says:

Uhm this diagram is all kinds of fuckered up lol

5. 10208308375725410@facebook.com' Debbie Harding says:

If that’s where my gallbladder is I’m wondering if they took my liver instead………oh wait I’m still alive phewww

• 866697153444190@facebook.com' Ana Garcia-Rivera says:

Lol…. That was exactly what I said!! Hahahaha.
      I was like, “oh boy, the opened me up on the wrong side!”
      Also, they put the pancreas down by the ovaries!!! I couldn’t take this seriously after that.

• 10205027095907264@facebook.com' Teri Casey-la Sala says:

Your gall bladder is right next to your liver on your right side …I have the scar to prove it…they don’t like to let it get too many stones so they don’t travel into your liver cause that causes more problems

• 10208308375725410@facebook.com' Debbie Harding says:

Yes I know I have the scars too 🙂

6. 1666983640222757@facebook.com' Barb Wallace says:

Since when is my sons autism an autoimmune disorder?

7. 10208441038012394@facebook.com' Laura Emme says:

Bailey Emme

8. 10201331285681714@facebook.com' Theresa Whitehurst says:

Kieran Whitehurst

9. 10204005744743853@facebook.com' Paula Ashman says:

Lorraine Binney

10. 10156462340215346@facebook.com' Irene Ayiotou says:

Mimi Ayiotis

11. 742418695890114@facebook.com' Nancy N Felix Gonzalez says:

Yesenia Maldonado

12. 1187185954643276@facebook.com' Lexi Lenee Furtney says:

lets not eat any wheat products and any dairy. skip out on vitamin D in the dairy, especially if you live in a place where sunshine is minmial. All the things listed means hardly any wheat or dietary fiber, no dairy (b12 and vitamin D and other important vitamins) and switch to Vitamin supplements. because, you know, consuming vitamins in replace of the REAL thing is healthier. This post is rediculous. just buy organic and you’ll be fine. take a pill for everything and see where that gets you

• 10208187983155081@facebook.com' Anne-Marie Sandham says:

going completely organic is hard… try finding it 🙁

• 1187185954643276@facebook.com' Lexi Lenee Furtney says:

i believe it, but so is believing you’ll be healthy after removing ALL of the things they listed in the article. Obviously if you eat everything in moderation you’ll be fine, theres usually a good selection of organic stuff at safeway, that’s where i get a lot of my organic stuff, if you can afford it

• campisib@gmail.com' the anthropologist says:

you are overreacting and sharing extremely inaccurate information. if you eat enough vegetables you get enough fiber. Dairy is not a good source of calcium leafy greens is a good source of calcium particularly kale. I wonder if you care to explain how the osteoporosis rates are so high in Scandinavian countries that are the highest consumers of dairy products in the world. You’ve been fed a bunch of bull and please don’t repeat it just keep researching and get your information straight

13. 10154502166519278@facebook.com' Vanessa Ulloa says:

Amy Gabriela Jennifer Sanchez

14. 491789801029674@facebook.com' Mike Dalton says:

What garbage! Who wrote this tripe. So what is saying to me is that any child that has cancer etc. It caused by mot eating right. How do you think that makes a parent feel when they read this? Get a grip! Eat greens eat fruit eat In moderation!

• 10208187983155081@facebook.com' Anne-Marie Sandham says:

Oh so we have to worry about how the parents feel for not being informed before now? Get a grip. The child’s interest comes first. Get a grip on that.

• 491789801029674@facebook.com' Mike Dalton says:

Deal with cancer amd death then come and talk to me!

• 10207636292322877@facebook.com' Carollyne Dobsin says:

Mike Dalton, keep your head in the sand it see where it get you!

• 982210251846204@facebook.com' Charity Motz says:

Not necessarily caused by, but the cure lies in the diet. Cancer or any disease can not live in an alkaline environment. Look up Dr Robert Morse on YouTube. “Cancer: The Raw Truth”

• 491789801029674@facebook.com' Mike Dalton says:

Hi Carollyne Dobsin thanks for the advice I’ll do that. I read over the article again to see if I was wrong the first time and I don’t mind if someone shows me the errors of my ways but you haven’t nor has the other person. Now I’m not an educated person as you can tell but I do know it’s not natural to stick a tube up your butt and pour coffee down it. It’s been proven to have no health benefits. The writer lists a load of conditions Easy enough to do and put it down to ‘not poor’ but misguided diet. I ask where is this person getting his her information from. Wheres the reserch to make these claims. Colon cleanse, what that about. You need bacteria in your colon to make it work. He’s she’s telling not to take certain food stuffs than telling u to take Epson salts. (nice in a bath but I.wouldn’t like taking it) I don’t mind admitting that I enjoy food too much and don’t practice what I preach. But I do believe that if you take a little of everything it’s good for u. So I’ll keep “my head in the sand” at least I might learn something useful rather than that article that could do with cleansing!

• 491789801029674@facebook.com' Mike Dalton says:

Charity Motz I will thanks.

15. 1016905504999360@facebook.com' Sydnee Brusse says:

Nikki Michaels

16. 10153578539857435@facebook.com' Gareth James Evanz says:

Got it

17. 950170601742600@facebook.com' Angie Diop says:

Camesha Jo X

18. 889663881151568@facebook.com' ShjaalSz Bwaby says:

Aïsha Mercedez Velsink

19. 10205625371459189@facebook.com' Sheri L. Dunham says:

Heidi Bobick

20. 745782708886168@facebook.com' Bảo Diệp says:

Ngoc Linh 5ting.

21. 10204099008550553@facebook.com' Maria Black says:

This is crap. MS is not caused by a flu shot.

22. 1648586572063302@facebook.com' Karlos Wharewera says:

Elizah Long

23. 10153260340270598@facebook.com' Richard McBride says:

I suspect this will not cure my ALS, that disease which makes me both sick, and tired.

• thegypsy13@gmail.com' Gypsy says:

Sending you best wishes from someone who lost a dear relative to ALS. I hate this disease. May you have peace and love.

24. 769296129883258@facebook.com' Tawney Guyon says:

I am sick of people talking about metal chelation who obviously don’t know what a chelator is. Cilantro and chlorella are dangerous to take with serious mercury toxicity; bentonite clay is NOT a “chelator” – it’s a binder.

25. 10207307453957985@facebook.com' Clark Lamont Barry says:

Whoever trusts this chart is an idiot. In 2 decades in the medical field I have never seen anything this stupid. The gallbladder is part of the liver. The pancreas is next to the stomach. Lymph nodes follow the major organs and vessels.

26. 10153883621689288@facebook.com' Katrina Relief says:

Ahimsa Adhikya ??

27. 165554740479836@facebook.com' Niranjan Gopal says:

Detox? Do some Kambo or iboga

28. 10208808683319198@facebook.com' Gilbert Faranial LaBiaga says:

I do not have a gallbladder taken out by a Pinoy greedy surgeon good news though still alive. I eat if possible unprocessed food and gmo or organic. Avoiding dairy wheat, gluten, soy etc is a big question americans the Japanese , Chinese consume tons of the mentioned foods. The article is not objective or profit driven.

29. 895312257231495@facebook.com' Regina Thompson says:

Shameka Wilson-Shackelford

30. 1174380832591149@facebook.com' Kat Baisa says:

Nico Ponce

31. 173782462984134@facebook.com' Sandra Vail says:

I find this interesting

32. 10153845778249727@facebook.com' Jan Zausmer says:

Can I ‘like’ this if I’m eating bbq chips while reading?

33. 995929080469706@facebook.com' Tabin Borja Vhing says:

RaQuel

34. 877313925699786@facebook.com' Ivy Lobato says:

I don’t want to live longer just healthy and drop dead

35. 937090593006786@facebook.com' Thandie Ali says:

Johnathan Droptopjrocc Davis

36. 131920417167500@facebook.com' Danielle Skodak says:

Well gallbladder was taken out so that’s done. When I had a gallbladder attack it was the same level of pain and panic as having a heart attack. I’m glad they took it out. I’m sure if I caught it earlier natural remedies could have worked, but all natural options work best when the issue is discovered early

37. 1645732569011361@facebook.com' Harivony Tojo says:

Miary Soaniaina Randrianarivelo

38. 1113992821978529@facebook.com' Scott Ratajczak says:

Janet

39. 10206352330271552@facebook.com' Loretta Claire says:

Your body is built to detox itself. People have lived for millions of years without starving themselves in order to “detox”. This is dumb.

40. 10154504250864942@facebook.com' Tony Hommes says:

Coffee enemas are irreplaceable

41. 10153395655647219@facebook.com' Charisse Filteau says:

Ummmm who made this diagram? It’s all kinds of crazy!!

42. 1087221481288768@facebook.com' Kariza Parra says:

Ricardo Linan

43. 920793811360962@facebook.com' Rafael Trella says:

Rosario Ruiz

44. 1649472945324350@facebook.com' Eduardo Polandaya says:

Green tea the best Remedy

45. 10208479785253209@facebook.com' Haylie Williams says:

Let’s be real here. It is a luxury to eat healthy.

46. 1254765961206997@facebook.com' Sandy Sarena says:

Let me introduce myself to you; my name is Sandy Collé and I am from bodyholograms.arogaworldwide.com in The Netherlands. I am an independent distributor with Aroga Worldwide and I would like to introduce you to a new product that I am certain will benefit many of your patients.

I know you believe in holistic and natural healing health vs pain medication. We, at Aroga, have quantum infused holograms that come in three different varieties – Pain, Sleep and Energy. Our proprietary hologram discs are a “do-it-yourself” way to support the body’s functions and promote optimal wellbeing. They are discreet and disposable.
    Simply stick them on and peel them off when you are done and drink a minimum of two big glasses of water with it. Backed by real science, our holograms combine acupuncture and acupressure points with what is known as holographic communication. As you know, acupressure and acupuncture have been recommended and used for thousands of years to support the body’s natural functions. Our technology is non-transdermal and works from the outside in.

These Holograms are Quantum infused with Energy and Rhythms that when placed on a specific area of the body, our bodies energy react with them, accually working with the Neurons in our body. Its Fascinating Technology and the testimonials are becoming endless.
    The sleep hologram supports a restful night’s sleep while “’recharging the body’s batteries.” Our energy hologram provides strength, natural energy and mental focus throughout the day. Our pain relief is a natural pain relief and cellular recovery the way nature intended.
    I would welcome the opportunity to connect with you and give or send more information about these little miracals.

It’s also a great oppertunity to work partime from home or to make extra money in your practice by becoming a distributor of Aroga World Wide quantum infused holograms.
    We also work with a clinical director with Doctors Without Borders, The Red Cross and World Health Organization (WHO), they are also very exciting about the Aroga
    holograms.

There are 3 ways to join the company.

1. Become a distributor of these amazing holograms for only $ 179,97 and receive 40 pain relief, 40 sleep and 40 energy holograms, your own website and lot’s of support.
    Each month you will receive again 40 pain relief, sleep and energy holograms for only
    $ 99,- (practices sell the holograms between $ 5,- and $ 10,- each)
    2. You become a monthly customer for only $ 49,99 and receive 40 holograms every month of your choice. (you can stop immediately by one phonecall or email)
    3. You want to try the holograms first and feel with your own body how amazing these little miracals work? You can buy 40 holograms of your choice for $ 69,99.

I believe with your thoughts of natural healing verses pain and sleep medications or energy drinks, this will fit right in with your beliefs. These products could help so many patients that have pain in between treatments as it works within minutes. It’s not a cure, it’s not to meant replace your treatment plan, but to add to it as an adjunct therapy. We have several chiropractors, alternative healers and holistic doctors joining our company to be able to offer these amazing products in their offices to coincide with their treatment plans for their patients.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to read about the Aroga Pain Relief, Sleep or Energy hologram testimonials from you as a Aroga distributor or as a Aroga customer. STOP PAIN NOW!! Together we can make a change.

E-Mail or message me on Facebook for FREE samples!!

Best Regards, Sandy Collé
    bohoxoww@xs4all.nl

BodyHolograms.arogaworldwide.com
    Sponsor User ID Nr.: 29721
    Please read, like and share my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bodyholograms.arogaww

47. 10153392198957406@facebook.com' Tidge Mac says:

Chan-elf Firth ???????

48. 10153809080331215@facebook.com' Anahita Narain says:

Rachit Bhatnagar

49. 10153392026569077@facebook.com' Burcu Sulek says:

Buket Sulek Halvasi Ahmet Sülek

50. 1123339437678111@facebook.com' Jez Villasis says:

Colleen Jovin Cocjin try at least 3 months to detoxify please help yourself

51. 10102719293401510@facebook.com' Alisha Abji says:

Vishal Patel

52. 10206406807501956@facebook.com' John Tiley says:

Nice one

53. 10205608676156223@facebook.com' Laurie G Blanchette says:

So many excuses here why this can’t be done, why the chart is wrong, etc. The “chart” was not to be anatomically correct, just listing parts that could be detoxed. Good Grief folks, there is some good info to be gleaned from this article. Our current world bombards us with toxins. Do the best you can and don’t nitpick. An Epsom salt bath IS good for you. What you eat and drink DOES make a difference. Take your excuses to the doctor and get a pill.

• 1084738908226781@facebook.com' Jason Manasco says:

I dont need an excuse.i simply just pointed out the fact that the diagram showed was absolutely bs,and based on that would not read or trust that anything said after that wouldnt be exactly the same level of bs.should people eat better sure,didnt need a article to tell me that.

54. 1032621283466451@facebook.com' Cecelia Snapp Termini says:

Too much work for me to think about! Yikes…would be thinking of doing this all the time!

55. 10157052316325206@facebook.com' Jennie Caroline Kårvall says:

Timuray Näslund Özcelik

56. 10205613274759663@facebook.com' Melissa Arguijo Hernandez says:

Myra Nunez, Melanie Arguijo Hillard, Bobbie Arguijo-Egnew, Yolanda Arguijo

57. 180154869008063@facebook.com' Alondra Gonzalez says:

Maribel Almaguer

58. 10153706898890358@facebook.com' Maria Lua says:

Natalie Wong xxx

59. 10207258531974578@facebook.com' Kenneth Chasteen says:

Erin Knecht Ifbb Pro

60. 1019937874733579@facebook.com' Susan Skab Din Lykke says:

Pancreas is not located under liver.

61. Opus7@aol.com' Smarter j says:

What a massive load of crap. Who makes up this nonsense? And how dumb do you have to be to believe it?

62. Bhavana55@gmail.com' Bhavana says:

Most unstructured and horribly written article

63. Kyrass01@hotmail.com' Adam Mcgovern says:

Having a higher income for me, to aquire just adding greens to the list is a chore.

64. inherbins@gmail.com' Herbins.in says:

Very nice
    for Order essential oils, carrier oils, henna powders and for many more oils.
    To improve or heal your body problems please visit Herbins.in