MUST SEE: End Inflammation Now and Become Immune to Illness | Wim Hof on Impact Theory
Watch Tom Bilyeu’s brilliant interview with Wim Hof about using the power of your mind to take control of your body, including reducingwim hof breathing inflammation. If you care about your health, this could be the most important interview you’ll ever see.
Wim Hof, also known as The Iceman, is the holder of over 26 world records. He has climbed the majority of Mt. Everest wearing nothing but shorts and shoes. He’s stayed immersed in ice for 1 hour, 13 minutes and 48 seconds. And while many have claimed that he is some kind of genetic freak, he is silencing critics everywhere by teaching regular people his unique breathing and cold exposure methods so that they too can enjoy the same powers as the Iceman himself. Find out how you can too in this episode of Impact Theory.
How Wim Hof triggers adaptation in his body so he can do crazy sh*t [2:45]
How we lost our ability to adapt to stress from wearing clothes and living in our comfort zones [3:00]
How to bring back the power of your mind [4:09]
Wim Hof says we can control our bone marrow to defend against disease and inflammation [5:09]
The breathing exercises that can control apoptosis, which resets your body back to its primordial state [6:06]
How Wim Hof is able to maintain his skin temperature when exposed to ice water [7:17]
How the Wim Hof method can make your DNA change itself through the telomeres [11:56]
Does Wim feel pain when he is submerged in ice? (his answer will surprise you) [14:37]
What Wim Hof visualizes when he is in the ice and what he does to overcome the stressors [16:11]
You can tackle any emotional or physical stressor with your breath and the mind [18:36]
Wim Hof’s scientific explanation for his ability to control his body [19:23]
Why Wim says the method for addressing inflammation, endotoxins or mental health are essentially the same, “you’re just going into your body” [26:22]
The meaning of life according to Wim Hof [27:23]
Will a cold shower before bed make you sleep better? [29:59]
Why Wim Hof’s twin brother is only now able to control his body and mind [32:00]
We’re able to control inflammation (quote) [32:31]
Wim Hof’s Definition of happiness and how to exercise it [32:57]
Why Wim Hof plays guitar (and what it has to do with meditation) [33:24]
How Wim Hof is able to teach regular people to do the Wim Hof method and they get the same results as him in only 4 days [35:47]
The impact Wim Hof wants to have in the world [38:41]
Prevent Autoimmune Disease by Implementing the Wim Hof Method
Autoimmune diseases involve antibodies attacking the body’s own immune system. Common examples of autoimmune diseases include the following:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: The joints are attacked by the body’s antibodies, causing pain and swelling of joints.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE): Lupus is a skin disease wherein rash is commonly produced. It affects the kidneys, heart, brain, and joints. To equip yourself with the right info about this disease, learn more about the various types of lupus, including proper management.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): It’s a term that is used in describing the conditions that cause inflammation of the intestinal wall lining causing bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and other gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Graves’ Disease: It involves producing too much level of hormones, wherein the antibodies attack the thyroid gland. Graves’ disease causes symptoms such as a fast heartbeat, weight loss, nervousness, and heat intolerance.
- Sjögren’s Syndrome: This autoimmune disease attacks the glands providing the eye and mouth lubrication. Because of this, its hallmark symptoms include dry mouth and dry eyes. Also, this disease may affect the skin or joints.
Each autoimmune disease has its unique symptoms. Autoimmune diseases, like rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis, have symptoms that come and go, wherein a period of symptoms is referred to as “flare-up.” On the other hand, a period when signs and symptoms go away is referred to as “remission.”
The early signs and symptoms of autoimmune include the following:
- Achy muscles
- Low-grade fever
- Swelling and redness
- trouble concentrating
- Hair loss
- Numbness and tingling of the hands and feet
- Skin rashes
By applying the Wim Hof method, you can use the power of your mind to prevent remissions and flare-ups. This method addresses inflammation and eradicates harmful free radicals in the body. Also, it helps boost the mind and immunity to an above-average level. Hence, you now have an alternative option over powerful medications and other traditional treatments with harmful side effects.
“That power is the same power we can learn to embrace and awaken in which we are able to tackle any stressor in the world – emotionally or physically, mentally – whatever you have, we are built to be able to get through and to learn and not to be afraid because we have the power of the mind.” [18:35]