CLN RADIO NEW EPISODE: Shadow People and The Djinn with Rosemary Ellen Guiley
Alexis Brooks speaks with paranormal researcher and investigator Rosemary Ellen Guiley for the second time about a phenomenon known as “shadow people visits” and their connection to “The Djinn”
There is an elusive phenomenon that is plaguing countless people throughout this planet. Frequently appearing in bedrooms, in corners, or in hallways, these shadowy figures often observe without any contact or in some cases they can intrude upon an unsuspecting experiencer with brute force. A disturbing reality to be sure, these entities, called by many, “shadow people” have strikingly similar characteristics.
I first spoke with paranormal researcher Rosemary Ellen Guiley about the shadow person phenomenon last year, but after having listened to multiple accounts from people in my own travels, it is clear that this is a subject that was worthy of re-visiting.
This interview gives a comprehensive overview of the shadow person enigma and how its characteristics may be tied to the Djinn.
In this second interview about shadow people we discuss:
- The increased incidents of shadow person visits (Rosemary feels that most if not all people have had at least one shadow person visit in their lifetime)
- The common features of a shadow person visit, as well as the variations (size, appearance, etc.)
- Personality characteristics of experiencers of this phenomenon
- The generational connection of shadow people visits
- Benevolent vs. Malevolent visits
- Shadow people in dreams that carry-over into “physical reality”
- Portals and rips in reality that allow these entities to “bleed through”
- What experiencers can do to try and eliminate these unwanted intruders