5 Promising Signs You’ve Met Your Soul Mate

Written by on October 15, 2017 in Conscious Living, Relationships & Sex, Thrive with 16 Comments
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

“5 Promising Signs You’ve Met Your Soul Mate” was originally published by Raise Your Vibration Today.

How do you know when the universe has brought you the love you’ve been seeking, or if you’ve only met another placeholder?  It is possible for us to be attracted to people who aren’t right for us, and in the midst of lust and attraction, it can be hard to decipher if you’ve truly met your soul mate.

Below, I’ve compiled a few signs that I experienced when I met my husband, and they are signs that I hear from people who have found love again and again.  Now, this isn’t to say that you MUST experience all of these signs in order to have found love, but I’d say if you have a number of them you can be pretty well-assured you’ve got a keeper.

1. Instant attraction:

Often, when you meet the person you are destined to be with, the first look can say it all.  To this day, I remember the first glance I had of my husband over 11 years ago. It was as if time froze.

2. Electricity:

When you meet the perfect person for you, you might feel an “electric” or buzzing sensation when you touch them or get close to them.

3. Feeling like you’ve known the other person for years:

This is one of the most common signs of love. Pretty much every single person I’ve ever met who has fallen in love with a soul mate has told me they instantly felt as if they had known the other person for a lifetime, even though they had just met.

4. Endless conversation:

People who have a strong connection often have a desire to speak at length when they first meet.  They often have conversations for hours over the phone or in person.

5. Knowing that “this is the one.”

I know this is a hard one to grasp if you haven’t yet experienced this phenomenon, but there is often an inner knowing that you’ve met the one for you.

Related Article: The #1 Reason Why Your Soul Mate Is Still Out of Reach

These are five very promising signs  you’ve met your soul mate. This doesn’t mean that you must have all of these signs with someone in order for you to have found love, but rather that if you do you should absolutely sit up and pay attention.  When you meet someone who exhibits characteristics like these, it’s definitely time to take a chance and go for it.

XO, Andrea

Are you hung-up on a breakup or feeling rejected?

It’s time to get over the pain and get back to feeling happy.  After all, your happiness is what will guide you to true love. Sign up here for my free ebook: “Move on FAST: 10 Simple Law of Attraction Tips” and start feeling better today.

About the Author: Andrea Schulman is a Law of Attraction educator and coach who works with people around the globe, teaching the LOA with fun, clarity & success!  You can sign up for her free Law of Attraction newsletter here.  You can also become a member of her membership website for as little as $1.99, and gain access to a library of her LOA video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and guided meditations.

This article (5 Promising Signs You’ve Met Your Soul Mate) was originally created and published by Raise Your Vibration Today and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Andrea Schulman and RaiseYourVibrationToday.com. It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio, and this Copyright/Creative Commons statement (with all links in tact).

1. 1445960692401019@facebook.com' Pia Love RN says:

I needed this!

2. 567289456754137@facebook.com' Ian John Lawrence says:

I did then lost her through my own stupidity missing her so much right now

3. 1046256395397297@facebook.com' James Alsobrook says:

Hello

4. 1582335535418838@facebook.com' Kachi Ojum says:

If we fall in love with everyone we have dated, I wonder what will become of us.

5. 939825439420910@facebook.com' Tick Tock says:

I haven’t yet, am dating but none have touched my spirit and resonated with my values. The sad part in my case is that people i date are either intimidated or thrilled by my achievements and I end up having trust issues. My longing for a genuine relationship suffocates me at times.

6. 10154527102397788@facebook.com' Manisha Patel says:

7. 542776392539703@facebook.com' Marzena K Kamizela says:

In my dreams

8. 1007311049341838@facebook.com' Rikki Brown says:

Jah Bido Bishop EL ?

9. 172883543065277@facebook.com' Laura Asselin Puckett says:

I’ll go with the inner knowing

10. 1007893615951429@facebook.com' Davina Braiden says:

1234 & 5

11. callmegreggy@yahoo.com' greg says:

My fear of being left in the cold has always gotten me left in the cold. I let my insecurities drive me to being too clingy and worrisome to the point the other person just said no thanks and bailed. The person now I’m seeing just like the others is completely interested. He’s unknowningly helped me shed my lack of trust. I’ve been less clingy and worried and I’m just learning to breathe in all this.