5 Possible Reasons Why You’re Still Single

“5 Possible Reasons Why You’re Still Single” was originally published on Raise Your Vibration Today.

Are you still single? I know lots of my readers are interested in learning how to apply the Law of Attraction to attract love into their lives. If you’re wondering why you’re still single, this one’s for you!

Today, I’ve outlined 5 of the most common reasons why people have difficulty manifesting loving and lasting relationships with the Law of Attraction. Check out the questions below to see if you can pinpoint any possible reasons why you’re still single.

1. Do you speak negatively about relationships and love?

This is, by far, one of the MOST common reasons why people have difficulty manifesting relationships, and it is also one of the easiest to correct!

Lots of times, people who are struggling to attract love have negative mantras that they practice regularly regarding love and relationships. For example, “a good man is hard to find,” “all of the good ones are taken,” “you can’t trust men/women,” “I always get my heart broken,” or “I have a fear of commitment.”

When we point out in conversation what is going wrong in our love life, we only draw more of these unwanted things into our existence.

You’ve seen this phenomenon in action before I’m sure.  We all know a few people who are always complaining about the kinds of partners they have. Then, not surprisingly, as soon as they get out of one bad relationship they dive right into the next.

Negative conversation can cause someone to line up with a string of cheaters, deadbeats, abusers or heartbreakers.  It happens all the time!

So, if you find that you often state negative beliefs about relationships and love, make a pact with yourself to stop saying these things as much as possible.  This will help lessen a lot of the negative resistance you’ve been offering on the subject.

Related article:14 Things to Stop Saying Now if you Want to Find Love

2. Are you trying too hard?

I’ve noticed that a lot of people who want to manifest love with the Law of Attraction often work very hard at it.

For example, you might find that someone like this has a very regimented “love attraction” routine, perhaps doing a daily visualization, a daily love meditation and regularly practices relationship affirmations. They might also do a lot of other things, like going on lots of dates and reading lots of relationship books.

However, although you know these strategies can be useful tools, they just don’t seem to work.  Why is this?

Well, when we take drastic measures to attract a partner, the subconscious message we send out into the universe is “I think this process is going to be hard!”  “I have to force this issue!” or, even worse,  “When is he/she going to show up?!”

Because the universe responds to what we’re putting out there, subconscious messages like these will keep anything from showing up.

See, the process of attracting anything is all about being in the flow and allowing what you want to come without straining.  Like a singer who gets lost in the song and delivers a beautiful performance, finding love is all about getting lost in the energy of the moment.

Think about it.  We wouldn’t expect that a song would be that good if the singer was stressed out and efforting her way through it, would we? Well, the same thing applies in all areas of life.  We have to let the energy carry us if we want to find out way into the magic.

So, if you’ve been trying too hard, take a break!  Cut out any activities you’ve been doing to find love that make you feel stressed out or tired.  Instead, spend more time having fun and enjoying the present moment.

3. Do you cling to romantic interests?

This one can go hand in hand with the “trying too hard” reason above, but it’s a specific way of trying too hard that is very, very common and it’s definitely worth mentioning…

To read the entire article click here.

Want to learn more about the Law of Attraction?

I’m a Law of Attraction mentor and educator who works with people one-on-one and I also administer a LOA membership website you can join with resources and support for conscious creators like you. Feel free to contact me and let me know what I can do to help. You may also feel free to also subscribe to my newsletter for more Law of Attraction articles like this!

About the Author: Andrea Schulman is a former high school psychology teacher and mother of two who specializes in Law of Attraction education.  She’s passionate about yoga, technology and spiritual living.

1. 1672219499725479@facebook.com' Joe McMaster says:

I’ve got rock n roll. why would I need anyone else?

2. 419284144934748@facebook.com' Karen Galario says:

I’m the one single person..because y? its not will to god to pursue yourself to love..or any relationship.etc.we need to apply or conduct the only one god s the first.

3. 815194181931899@facebook.com' Brent Been says:

I have found that it is more important to be happy and have fun. I have many hobbies(kayaking, running. Yoga. Camping, fishing, reading, going to concerts , etc) that I enjoy. I try to improve myself and be positive and enthusiastic. Sometimes, though, I feel the searing almost unbearable pain in my heart of not having a lady in my life. I know if I try too hard it won’t happen so I just go on and try to enjoy every moment of my life and I feel that eventually I will fall in love again and she with me. I will be able to provide her with the gift that I have been working on all my life.

4. 1670974666517886@facebook.com' Salli Bragg says:

wtf! I like being single

5. 1677073339215525@facebook.com' Anisa Musallam Bradley says:

Who gives dam?

6. 10207063564288920@facebook.com' Robert L West says:

Because you expect others to be like you.

7. 1095176397161585@facebook.com' Barbara Tims Halbert says:

I am single because it is what I choose to be!

8. 1243553405661541@facebook.com' Peggy Lamboy says:

How about just wanting to be….pure and simple!

9. Anonymous says:

Love is for children. the ability to love in a pure way diminish’s over time depending on how you view your misery’s.

Some peoples that lost love wont try again to much painful and there is those who lost love, but will got though hell just to feel it again.

there are people who love single silence and seclusion there called introverts.

10. 10201140400749600@facebook.com' Norvina Land says:

By Choice!!

11. 1001033546616292@facebook.com' Marilou Madera Slagle says:

so why do you think “every body needs a love relationship” ? NOT TRUE

12. 10153082371867647@facebook.com' Mitchell Bram says:

Even the premise of this post is wrong – showing a visual of sadness. This would have been an appropriate post ten years ago when facebook was mostly for teenagers. Conscious Life News appears to be pretty unconscious on many levels.

13. 1011678952185723@facebook.com' Lydia Plaster says:

Maybe because you want to be? I think life is wonderful.

14. 10153082371867647@facebook.com' Mitchell Bram says:

It’s an immature, over simplified post. Good for teenagers i think.

15. 10153406641833131@facebook.com' Dolores Jean says:

Oh ok

16. 1046362165374071@facebook.com' Jared Ó Súilleabháin says:

1 your unattractive
    2 Your Boring
    3 you have poor hygiene
    4 your standards are too high
    5 your a hermit and don’t go out to socialize
    Bam!

17. 1688429028108060@facebook.com' Poushali Bose says:

Being single is d best thng of life….

18. 607206029419486@facebook.com' Mohammad Mohammadi says:

Very true..i am way more happy when i am single..and also in my mdest attitude i guess more successful..

19. 607206029419486@facebook.com' Mohammad Mohammadi says:

Thats true..i remember i had a girlfreind for 5 years..such a drama..and then we got a fancy car..girls were crying on it..it was supper easy to get a girl..normal girls who might really fall in love with u..the point is..dont fall…let them do it..

20. 10208062889751225@facebook.com' SB Stolley says:

I know people who were just never destined for the marriage/child unit. And yes there is a great amount of loneliness and questions for them. The worst thing was to constantly hear “oh we are praying for you” or “you have to believe” false hope sucks. and maybe there are many more who really feel like you do…..but society tells them there is “something wrong” with them. When it is no more or less the karmic scenerio of this life. I am glad your happy and accepting 🙂

21. jeffhand409@yahoo.com' Jeff says:

Here Reason #6 why you may be single-
    Because you want to be !