Woman Who Won $112 Million Using Law of Attraction Is Giving Back

Written by on December 22, 2010 in Spirituality with 9 Comments
Cynthia Stafford

Cynthia Stafford won $112 million using the Law of Attraction

Cynthia Stafford is an avid reader who believes in the power of the mind.  In 2007, she decided that she wanted to win $112 million.  Following the advise of author Joseph Murphy, Stafford wrote the figure “$112 million” over and over again.  She meditated on the figure and visualized what her life would be like after winning.  She also wrote down everything  in detail, from the house and car she would buy to the charities she would donate to.  Stafford frequently reviewed and focused on her list.

After four months of visualizing a lottery win and what she would do with the winnings, Stafford won the California Mega Millions jackpot in May 2007.  The amount she won was $112 million – exactly what she had envisioned.  Stafford believes the key to her big win was that she created a written plan and visualized what her world would be like if she had already won.

Stafford followed the advise of author Joseph Murphy, who said, “Live in the emboidiment of your desire, and your thought and feeling will soon be manifest.”  That is a fundamental principal of the Law of Attraction: feel the feeling of your desire already attained.   Neville said it best:

“You must assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled until your assumption has all the sensory vividness of reality. You must imagine that you are already experiencing what you desire. That is, you must assume the feeling of the fulfillment of your desire until you are possessed by it and this feeling crowds all other ideas out of your consciousness.” – Neville Goddard

After winning the $112 million, Stafford began giving a lot of it away. After donating $1 million to the Geffen Playhouse to fund an art program for children, she is becoming known as one of the biggest philanthropists in Los Angeles.

Sources:

GaiamTV_Bnr_600x76

Tags: , , , , ,

1. idanmel@gmail.com' Idan says:

Amazing!

I wonder what separates her with the millions of others who think they will win the lottery?

2. mdklegin@gmail.com' Mike says:

Ill tell you what I would do…
    #1. pay off my Family’s debts.
    #2. Buy a bunch of land in several areas in the city to build low income eco communities.
    #3. Invest in my community buy building community agriculture co-op.
    #4. Donate to Nebraska education system to bring greenhouses to all public schools to augment strained school lunch budgets.
    #5. Invest in some seriously innovative Kickstarter projects.
    #6. Invest in Kiva to help people start businesses in the third world.
    #7. Start a indoor greenscaping business to breath new life into office buildings.
    #8. Get some undergraduate schooling in order to work with Bloom Energy.
    #9. Promote and spread the freedom of GnU/open source.
    #10 Gather some great minds like E. musk, S Brim., RMS, Linus T. and the WoZ tegether to start some serious talks and planning for the future.

3. preciousgrace77@yahoo.co.uk' natasha says:

I am delighted for Cynthia! I totally believe in the law of attraction and i will win £9,000,000.00 very soooon!

4. rossy2223@yahoo.com' rosa says:

Congratulations to Cynthia. I, just like Cynthia, am a winner of $216 millions. But instead of the mega million, I am the winner of the power ball. It is in my mind, it is my intention, it is my reality.

5. Nakia_curry@yahoo.com' Nakia Curry says:

I am a winner of powerball 257 million dollars !!! I am so happy and great ful !!

6. muwan9@gmail.com' RMCHM says:

Congratulations Cynthia! You motivated me. I am using the power of my subconscious mind too, to win a super price of a lottery.

7. Kennytay35@gmail.com' Taye says:

I am the next mega million winner!
    I have been sent to this world for a mission to help the helpless , clothe the naked , feed the hungry and help the poor. This is the time.
    Thank you universe!

8. francesadeleon@gmail.com' Frances Deleon says:

I am the Winner of the Powerball for $111 Millions. Law of Attraction works! To claim Abundance as the Truth Works! To think what you want to think is to think Truth regardless of appearances! Hold the Thought of the TRUTH!!!

9. pbmkenneth@gmail.com' Kenneth Hardeman says:

I recently won the Publisher’s Clearing House $5000 a week “Forever” prize, as a result of having envisioned it with certainty and writing down at length what I would do with my earnings as well as how I would receive them. Thank you Lord Jesus, the Law of Attraction is real.

Add Comment Register

FAIR USE NOTICE. Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental issues, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use'...you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Please support ConsciousLifeNews