By Clifford E Carnicom | Carnicom Institute
“The single most important chemical species in clouds and precipitation is the .. pH value.” Paul Crutzen, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry, 1995
“Atmosphere, Climate and Change,” Thomas Graedel & Paul J. Crutzen
Scientific American Library, 1997
An analysis of five rainfall samples collected over a period of six months and spanning three states in the western United States has been completed. There are five conclusions that are forthcoming:
1. The rainfall samples studied portray a smorgasbord of contamination. The contaminants appear to be both complex and numerous in nature.
2. There does not appear to be effective or comprehensive monitoring or regulation of the state of air quality, and consequently, rainfall quality in the United States at this time.
3. The results of the current analysis, utilizing more capable equipment and methods, are highly consistent with those that originated from this researcher close to two decades ago.
4. All reasonable requests or demands by the citizenry for the investigation and addressing of this state of affairs over this same time period have been refused or denied.
5. The level of contamination that exists poses both a risk and a threat to health, agriculture, biology, and the welfare of the planet.
Let us now proceed with some of the details.
We can begin with the pH, i.e., the acid or alkaline nature of rainfall. Biochemical reactions take place (or, for that matter, do not take place…) at a specific temperature and pH. If the system or environment for that reaction is disturbed with respect to the acidity and temperature, then the reaction itself is interfered with. If the conditions depart far enough from what is required, the reaction may simply not even take place at all. Such is the risk of interference to the acid-base nature of rainfall, upon which all life on this planet depends.
Robert O’Leary, JD BARA, has had an abiding interest in alternative health products & modalities since the early 1970’s & he has seen how they have made people go from lacking health to vibrant health. He became an attorney, singer-songwriter, martial artist & father along the way and brings that experience to his practice as a BioAcoustic Soundhealth Practitioner, under the tutelage of the award-winning founder of BioAcoustic Biology, Sharry Edwards, whose Institute of BioAcoustic Biology has now been serving clients for 30 years with a non-invasive & safe integrative modality that supports the body’s ability to self-heal using the power of the human voice. Robert brings this modality to serve clients in Greater Springfield (MA), New England & “virtually” the world, with his website. He can also be reached at [email protected]