Terms of Service
Conscious Life News is not responsible for content written by contributing authors or any third parties linked to or excerpted on our site. The information and content of ConsciousLifeNews.com, such as text, graphics, images, and other material on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. Always seek the advice of your doctor regarding any health or medical conditions. Conscious Life News assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms. All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Conscious Life News respects intellectual property rights. If you are the rights holder or copyright agent of what you believe to be infringing content, please email [email protected] Your notice of alleged copyright infringement should include:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
3. An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; and
6. Your electronic or physical signature.