Source: The Intimate Couple
Men, to experience and share great sex with your partner, be sure to use some of these sexual foreplay tips. There is an art to foreplay. Don’t just grab and squeeze, or head straight for her privates.
Foreplay is not about…
- Breasts and
- Intercourse …. all in five minutes!
In actuality, foreplay is really about courting and wooing your woman’s sensual responses and sexual arousal.
Before we get into the tips and suggestions, let’s review the all important basics of foreplay:
- Foreplay is part of the preparation phase of lovemaking.
- Foreplay is focusing on helping your partner come to sexual arousal.
- Foreplay must not be rushed. Spend at least 20 to 30 minutes on foreplay.
Okay, let’s get to the “mechanics”of foreplay…
PHASE 1: Sexual Foreplay Tips to Use BEFORE You’re in the Bedroom
- kiss her gently in public
- touch her face and stroke her hair
- tell her you love her
- hold hands or put your arm around her in public
- tell her she’s beautiful
Related Article: Mystery Solved: 25 Things a Woman Really Wants from Her Man
PHASE 2: Tips to Use When WARMING UP
- slowly start undressing her
- give her tender kisses on the lips
- gently stroke her face
- take time to give her a full body or shoulder massage
- gently caress all parts of her body (not just the typical “sexual” parts)
- whisper and tell her how beautiful she is and how good she feels
- kiss her softly all over her body
- interlace your fingers with hers
- caress her tummy (don’t tickle though!)
- touch and fondle her
- keep talking about how much you love her (unless you’re kissing)
- try to discover new touch points on her body that are sensitive and bring sexual arousal
- keep looking at her
Related Article: Boost Your Sexual Bonding: 5 Ways To Have More Simultaneous Orgasms