Do This Right Before You Go to Sleep To Open Your 3rd Eye (and Boost Your Psychic Abilities!)

Video Source: in5d

By Gregg Prescott | in5d.com

Would you like an easy way to open your 3rd eye? What I’ve found is that most people are right on the verge of having their 3rd eye opened but generally, give up right before it’s about to happen!

Related Article: 6 Great Ways to Open Your 3rd Eye & Connect to Your Higher Self

Do you see these colors?

When meditating, do you see purple, blue, or white colors moving around in your 3rd eye? If you do, then you are SO CLOSE to opening your 3rd eye! This is the stage where most people give up because they can’t seem to get any further than seeing colors moving fluidly in their mind’s eye.

Do this right before you go to sleep to open your 3rd eye

Right before you fall asleep, your mind goes into the alpha state. This is the state where it’s most conducive for channeling but you’ll also get visions while in this state.

Related Article: Open Your 3rd Eye For More Imagination & Intuition (Video)

READ THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE…

1. 236392436740004@facebook.com' Madison Johnson says:

Well, last night I had another OBE. I was staring at the moon, waiting for it to change outside or something. Words can’t really describe but this part gets a little weird. I was trying to change it with my eyes, and all of a sudden I hear a bug around me that immediately makes me conscious in my dream state. Do I know if there was an actual bug around me? No. Was I about to wake up and find out? Yes. But my eyes closed while in my OBE, hearing the bug. Then, I went from opening my eyes in my dream, to next opening my actual eyes, though it did take me a little bit. All in all I was so panicked while trying to get out of my dream state, I totally forgot to check to see if there was a bug on me. lol

2. 1638320466487355@facebook.com' Mac Scrilla says:

Shit is some bullshit u wanna see the future take shrooms and acid that’ll open yo third eye fasho

3. 10207735286637611@facebook.com' Sierra Hill says:

Clover Sexton

4. 10208057590630298@facebook.com' Benji Klyne Foliola says:

Nikos Lykos

5. 10206616264820109@facebook.com' Priscilla Joy says:

Marco

6. janet_quaw@yahoo.com' ~J LOVE says:

I opened the door…then closed it ^_^

7. 953360008109862@facebook.com' Arlene Deleon says:

When you are about to sleep,closing your eyes to loose you into deeper sleep…when you an eye looking at you,dont be afraid that eye belongs to you….that is your 3rd eye looking at you……lol but its true….dont be afraid i say to you…

8. Mayse Vila Mayse Vila says:

Before sleeping is very important to visualise what you want, make affirmations because these thoughts are believed to stay for hours in your subconscious and they manifest faster in your life.

9. I watched mine appear two years ago two years after my coma and obe at the moment I’m remembering being in both this dimension and then five others elsewhere these days I don’t feel so alone there’s more and more stuff coming out that reminds me of say when I held my breath all the way out until my brain split into two and everything went white three days after that I was adjusting and adapting from from where we are now I’m a lucky mofoaki

10. COOL, ALICE IN WONDER LAND, THANKS, I CANNOT WAIT TO TRY TONIGHT, WELL, I SHOULD BE OK, GOOD PRACTICE FOR ENTERING OTHER DIMENSIONS, THE ANIMAL CONNECTION IS ALWAYS CONNECTED TO SPIRITUAL AWAKENINGS, JUST BEFORE IMMERSING INTO TIME, WHATS AN OBE, THIS COULD INCREASE MY POWERS GREATLY, I MAY EVEN ALL READY HAVE VERY GOOD DIRETION IN MY DREAMS, I WILL KNOW, IF I CAN WAKE MY SELF ONCE ASLEEP, I DO ALL MY DREAMING WHILE I AM AWAKE, USUALLY

11. COLOURS ARE EASY TO SEE, I WILL READ THE REST LATER, IF I RUN INTO GOVERNMENT IN MY DREAMS, THEY WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE

FAIR USE NOTICE. Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental issues, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use'...you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.