“14 Quotes That Inspire You to Follow Your Dreams With Reckless Abandon” was originally published at Raise Your Vibration TODAY.
Do you follow your dreams with reckless abandon?
Many of us hold back, afraid of the unknown. However, life really begins the moment we decide to really go for what is in our hearts, regardless of the consequences. To realize a dream is to step into the unknown and the uncertain.
So with that being said, here are a few of my favorite quotes to inspire you to follow that dream that’s been tugging at you. Enjoy!
Quotes That Inspire You to Follow Your Dreams:
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” ~Oprah Winfrey
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~Walt Disney
- “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” ~Langston Hughes
- “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” ~Malala Yousafzai
- “Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.” ~Khalil Gibran
- “Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.” ~Tupac Shakur
- “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” ~Anais Nin
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” ~James Dean
- “Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.” ~Khalil Gibran
- “Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy.” ~Sigmund Freud
- “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” ~A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” ~Jim Carrey
For more inspiring quotes, click here.
Do you have any other favorite quotes that inspire you to follow your dreams? If so, hit me up below in the comments and share!
Law of Attraction Educator
Are you a student of the Law of Attraction?
Sign up for my free Law of Attraction newsletter for conscious advice to help you attract positive outcomes into your life. You can also become a member of my LOA member website and gain access to a library of full-length video tutorials, ebooks, audiobooks and meditations. Learn how to attract the things you want with fun, clarity and success! Join today for as little as $1.99 or become an annual member for 30% in savings.
Article Source: Raise Your Vibration TODAY