“To dream by night is to escape your life. To dream by day is to make it happen.” — Stephen Richards
I was listening to a Gregg Braden talk recently — he was outlining how to use the Law of Attraction in the most efficacious manner.
It immediately turned light bulbs on in the deepest recesses of my mind as I had already read his brilliant book, ‘The Isaiah Effect’. This talk was reminding me of something I wanted to try out back then but obviously life and fluff had overcome and I had forgotten about this technique and failed to fully apply it to my life.
Now was my chance.
I took the technique one step further and started adopting it in a daily ritual which I’ll outline later.
Putting Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
So, for the last week I’ve been putting it to practice and I’m already seeing things change.
We say we want ‘this or that’ to manifest in our lives but we rarely actually put our full, focused attention on what we want in a way that commands the universe to start plating up!
Some of us do our affirmations in the morning and possibly in the evening too but are we really — and I mean REALLY — putting our all into it?
Well, I wasn’t. I was saying affirmations in the morning but because I have a list as long as my arm, it started to get tedious and I wasn’t really putting any hutzpah into it.
Put More Energy Into Your Affirmations
Thanks to this new revelation — I have started doing things differently and here’s how:
- Every morning, I take some time-out (preferably out in nature — under a tree or sitting on the grass) and I pick just ONE thing I want to manifest in my life.
- This process only takes about 5-10 minutes, depending on how long you want to sit in this energy. Sometimes I find myself wandering off into a brilliant lucid dream which is grand as you are injecting your goal with more fuel.
- Every day I pick another thing and continue until I come full circle (i.e. if you have 10 things you wish to see manifest — then this exercise will take 10 days to complete one revolution).
- Start again from no.1 on your list.
The Great Pay-Off
It sounds really simple, doesn’t it? And it is! The great thing about this is you get to:
- Become really clear on each item on your list.
- Get to feel what it’s like to be living the dream NOW.
- Start feeling excited with your manifestation process.
- Feel a sense of taking better care of your dreams/goals/aspirations/prayers.
So, what’s this magic technique?
You’re going to kick yourself ’cause it’s SO simple.
The Potent Trinity
Pay very close attention to no. 2.
- The Sentence: Thought becomes words — your mind formulates the wish or desire. For example: I want to attract the perfect partner. Now it is imperative to avoid using the words ‘I wish’, ‘I want’ or ‘I desire’ because all you are then asking for is more wanting, wishing and desiring of the thing you actually want NOW. So rephrase that to ‘I have the perfect partner’. Tip: Speak as if everything is happening now, not in the future. Then affirm ‘already done’. I do this 3 times at least followed by ‘NOW’ (also 3 times). This step is training you to visualize and project everything you want into the present moment (the only moment there ever truly is).
- The Marriage: Your must marry your mind with your heart to feel the emotion of what it is you’re trying to manifest. For example: If it is world peace you are trying to manifest, then picture the global population with smiling faces, all getting along and celebrating the peace surrounding them. Now concentrate on how your heart responds to that. The emotion that you feel is going to be the frequency that is emitted to the universe and THAT is the language that the universe picks up on for your desire. The universe doesn’t ‘hear’ your words or affirmations, it feels your vibration and then sends you more of that. The universe works on frequency not words. This is the step we so often tend to skip past when affirming our desires and, alas, it is the one that starts the ignition.
- The Feeling: Once you marry the ‘sentence’ with the ’emotion’ you produce the feeling. This is when that feeling is projected out into the ether to find its vibrational match. Once you have the feeling it is only a matter of time before it is seen in reality. Here is where I’m going to humbly ask you to go for the PP — you require patience and persistence. You have transmitted your desire and your job is to now take whatever action is necessary and to TRUST in divine timing. This means that you have complete faith that what you have asked for is coming.
I hope this inspires you to hone in a little more on those dreams and desires.
Cherie Roe Dirksen
Cherie Roe Dirksen is a self-empowerment author and multi-media artist from South Africa. To date, she has published 3 self-help and motivational books and brings out weekly inspirational blogs at her site www.cherieroedirksen.com.
Her ambition is to help you to connect with your innate gift of creativity and living the life you came here to experience by taking responsibility for your actions and becoming the co-creator of your reality.
You can also follow Cherie on Facebook (The Art of Empowerment).
Cherie posts a new article on CLN every Thursday. To view her articles, click HERE.