A Powerful Manifestation Technique Using Qi Gong_Featured_, Law of Attraction, Manifestation Saturday, January 19th, 2013
The art of manifesting what we want in our lives dates back to the beginning of time. Our universe was brought into existence by the power of thought. Everything we perceive including ourselves, is the result of the thoughts that have emanated from the Great Mind, God or whatever name you have chosen to call It.
Within our lifetime there have been many proponents of diverse techniques that taught us how to bring about our dreams and desires, how to manifest into our personal realities positive opportunities and events. Napoleon Hill, with his ground breaking book Think and Grow Rich, sold over 20 million copies to a knowledge hungry populace beginning in the 1930s. After that, an intensely curious man, Harold Percival, wrote Thinking and Destiny, clarifying and outlining the process that thought has had in the creation of our perceived reality.
Recently, The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne, had found a willing audience with its message that “whatever you can dream of can be yours, when you use The Secret.”
So, we have been looking for – and we have been discovering – ways to apply the knowledge and techniques passed down to us by former seekers of Light.
I’m a practitioner of Qi Gong, the eastern art of energy work. Within this system we perceive our reality as being based on an energy matrix, an almost invisible grid of positive and negative Qi which acts to create this holographic theatre we call reality. By manipulating this energy we can greatly align our bodies – physical, emotional and subtle – with the perfect patterning of the Mind that created it, thus bring us back into optimum health and ideal functioning.
By combining thought manifestation with Qi Gong we can gain access to the essential creative forces upon which everything depends. Qi Gong allows us to combine the cosmic energy from above with the energy emitting from the earth below and hold within our hands the basic building blocks of creation. The only thing we must do from there is fill that energy ball with our visual intention, confidently release it into the atmosphere and then wait for its return in our reality.
I have developed a very powerful technique that has worked wonders in my life and I would like to share that technique with you. Perhaps you will consider giving it a try, at least long enough to gain the power it holds, and see for yourself the benefits it brings to your life.
- Stand, feet shoulder width apart, pointing forward, shoulders and face relaxed, spine straight. Tuck in your pelvis to straighten the lower part of the spine. Now, touch your upper palate with the tip of your tongue. This completes the circular flow of energy that rises up the back and travels over the head to continue down the front of the body.
- Bring your palms in front of your body, facing up but slightly away from the body. Do not let them touch each other or the body. Elbows away from the body, allowing the free movement of energy through the meridians.
- This is a good time to give thanks to your guides and guardians for their help and protection you receive daily. A thank you to your Higher Self for being so forgiving and patient with your everyday slips in consciousness may also be valuable.
- While in this stance begin to clearly see, in your minds eye, what you would like to manifest in your life. Perhaps it’s a health issue, more money, a new love.
- Now, leave your left hand facing up and in front of your Dan Tien, the area just below the navel – the vital center of your Qi, and bring your right hand up just above the heart area, palm facing down toward the left palm. Again, do not allow the hands to touch the body. See yourself holding an imaginary ball in front of your body.
- Hold in your mind the vision of the sun between your palms. Feel its male, positive heat, the creative force of the universe tingling between your palms.
- Starting with your upper hand begin to rotate the ball out and away from the body and to the right while rotating the bottom of the ball to the left and out with your lower hand. You should feel that you are massaging the sun and condensing the energy into a more compact and powerful field. Rotate the Qi ball 26 times while keeping the vision of the sun and its creative energies.
- Then slowly raise the lower hand up the body while lowering the upper hand down and in front, reversing the palms so that you are again holding the Qi ball. This time see the moon between your palms. Feel the receptive, mothering creative forces that the moon represents.
- Rotate the Qi ball again, this time starting with the left hand moving out and to the left with the right hand moving to the right. Massage this creative feminine energy, condensing its powerful force into the Qi ball. Rotate 26 times and stop.
- Now, bring both palms to face each other in front of the navel area. While holding the Qi Ball visualize both the sun and the moon between your hands. Begin to rotate the ball, palms always facing each other, 26 times. See the masculine energy being combined and condensed with the feminine energy. You are creating the raw ingredients of life, the positive and negative polarities of manifestation which wait for you to use.
- Return to step 3 and repeat the routine two more times. At first, keep in mind your manifestation goal. Then, when you begin to rotate the Qi ball, hold the vision of the sun or moon in your mind.
- After the third time slowly draw your hands out to the sides in front to the body, parallel to the ground, palms facing each other. Slowly bring your hands back to within 6 inches of each other, feeling the Qi being condensed as though squeezing a plastic ball. Do this 2 more times. Each time you reach out to the sides see yourself gathering all the energy from as far as you can imagine and bringing it into the center of your being.
- Then, bring your hands up to under the chin, wrists touching, palms apart and to the sides of the face. Stay here for several seconds while you feel the Qi buzzing around your third eye area.
- Lower your hands and know that your manifestation has been projected into the positive and negative Qi Ball you created. It has now gone out to return as a tangible part of your reality. Wait for it, expect it!
If you would enjoy reading my personal experiences with this technique I encourage you to read my book Counterpoint to Reality, available on amazon.com – in both paperback and Kindle version. Along with this Qi Gong technique I share stories of my work with Ayahuasca in Mexico and my years of discovery in the Mystery Tradition of Western Esotericism. Enjoy!
About the Author
Stephen John O’Connor has spent his life involved in his two main passions: music and spirituality. He has been involved with many organizations dedicated to the pursuit of spiritual knowledge and has been initiated into the following spiritual groups:
- Knights Templar
- Order of Pythagoras
- Order of Melchizedek
- Rosicrucian Order AMORC
- Martinist Order
Stephen has studied and involved himself with Kabbalah, Numerology, Qi Gong, Yoga, the Western Esoteric Tradition, Shamanism and Mysticism.
CLN Editor Note: I read Stephen’s book and really loved it. I actually had a hard time putting it down. Stephen has certainly lived an incredibly interesting life. I highly recommend the book. -Ross Pittman