Photographs of Orbs Taken in Broad Daylight

Written by on September 16, 2011 in Reality's Edge with 9 Comments

I have another paranormal experience to share that occurred in Mt. Shasta – my favorite, magical location.  In August of 2011, in the early afternoon, I was on a long hike on the Bunny Flat trail in Mt Shasta.  The sun was out and the weather was a bit hot, as I started snapping pictures of the beautiful scenery with my new Sony Cyber-Shot digital camera.

Blue orbs appeared in some of the first photographs that I took.  In order to figure out if the orbs were paranormal or a camera glitch, I  took a series of new photographs in a short amount of time.  I found out that whenever the sun hit the camera lens, a blue orb appeared in the picture.

Later that evening, while I was scanning though a few dozen photographs that I had taken and transferred to my computer, lo and behold, I saw a bright, white orb in the center of one of my photographs that appears to moving with a rainbow shooting out of it.

Scratching my head, I was wondering how this could occur in broad daylight.

Usually, one is lucky if they catch light orbs in pitch darkness.  It’s even more difficult to photograph  a light orb in broad daylight, outside, and in nature.

So, I analyzed the picture to see if the background was out of focus or another camera anomaly.  It was not. See the two photos below; the second one is zoomed in on the orb.

Orb in front of trees on Bunny Flat trail in Mt. Shasta

Orb in front of trees on Bunny Flat trail in Mt. Shasta

Zoom of orb in front of trees on Bunny Flat trail in Mt. Shasta

Zoom of orb in front of trees on Bunny Flat trail in Mt. Shasta

My second paranormal photograph happened on the way back home from Mt. Shasta, when my boyfriend and I walked through the beautiful Muir Woods redwood forest in Marin County near San Francisco.  The time was approximately 5:00 pm and there was plenty of daylight.

Many people were taking turns photographing the ancient redwoods and while waiting my turn, I quietly said out loud how thankful and grateful I was for the nature elementals who helped to create and maintain such a breathtaking, gorgeous place.

The feeling of walking among these old trees was magical and mysterious.  I envisioned elves and fairies hiding from us humans, yet would come out at night after everyone left the park.

There was one particular tree that I really loved, so asked my boyfriend, Ross, to stand in front of it so that I could take a picture.  The first picture came out slightly blurred and I was just about to delete it, when I saw another solid, bright, white orb near the left side of the tree a couple of feet above Ross’s head.  See the photos below.

Ross meets orb elemental in Muir Woods

Ross meets orb elemental in Muir Woods

Close up of orb in Muir Woods

Close up of orb in Muir Woods

I laughed with joy because this was the second time in one week that I had caught a picture of an orb in the day time.  I concluded that we are NOW able to see the other dimensions at all times.  We no longer have to walk around in complete darkness to catch light energy orbs, because they are now visible both day and night.

My wish is that one day I will be able to see the true, divine form of orbs with my naked eye and not just spherical light through a digital camera.

GaiamTV_Bnr_600x76

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. greg@consciouslifenews.com' Greg Scott says:

There are orbs seen by farmers right before a crop circle is created. They are also in ghostly haunted places, hence are all orbs entities, animated objects, or hyperdimensional upwelling of something else?

2. mailihavas@gmail.com' Mai-Li says:

I was reading another web-site of a gentleman who attracts entities to him—He said that orbs are energy “beings of light” using our Earth energy to manifest themselves into our dimension. Meaning that our energy molecules are round so this is why the orbs are round… something like that? Water or dust orbs usually do not produce light and are transparent.

3. kylie@connectedcoaching.com.au' Kylie Brown says:

Magic!! Wonderful Mai-Li how blessed you are to finally have your very own real experience! Along with the Indian Joe pic. Thank you for sharing. These pics produced a huge smile on my face! There without a dought elementals, love the rainbow energy – they have such lighness & fun around them :)

4. harleyman2485@yahoo.com' Earle Wysong II says:

first time reading from this sight hope to recieve more news . However wanted to say thanks for the pics of light orbes . I don’t understand them , would like to have my own experiance . I belive “we” are in a historical time period and am thankful to the God of my understanding to have given me the opertunity and awarness to experiance this . Thank You !

5. princes23ah@gmail.com' Ruchi says:

I saw the similar thing today, and, the thing is none of my friends did

6. veniece_kerridge@yahoo.com' ven says:

I have pics of the one like u have above, When I get up in the morn the morn sun shines directly in my room on me on my bed. So I took some pics to see what was in the sunlight and behold, they were awesome. Blue orbs, other strange shapes i have never seen before and those red looking petals. If you would like I can send u a pic

7. veniece_kerridge@yahoo.com' ven says:

One of the shapes is like a fish, there was red orbs, and like a blue orb in a vortex like shape, you will have to see it.

Add Comment Register

FAIR USE NOTICE. Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental issues, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use'...you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Please support ConsciousLifeNews