Phoenix Roldan Smith answers questions about the higher self: What is the higher self and how do you connect with it? Below are some highlights from his discussion:
- Your higher self is a piece of your being that stays in the greater field of consciousness and works as a guide. It’s a guiding force. It’s your inner knowing.
- Your higher self is always present
- The light body is the vehicle that helps us remember and communicate with our higher self.
- Many beings are waking up to their higher self and accessing the inner guidance that has access to millions of years of information
- When you communicate with the higher self, intuition kicks in. And, you begin to follow an inner truth, an inner knowing.
- How do you connect with your higher self? Set the intention that you going to do so. It is really that easy to begin the process. In order to fully connect, you have to do the things previously discussed by Pheonyx such as: looking at your shadow self, dealing with the ego, looking at attachments, really moving into a place of forgiveness, and loving yourself.
- Communicating with your higher self is great. Other beings show up such as angels and guides.
Pheonyx Roldan Smith is a spiritual life coach, teacher, energy healer, metaphysical shaman and founder & director of theOCGproject.com. For the past several years he has offered private instruction and group classes and workshops on qigong, yoga, shamanic breathwork, meditation, and energy bodywork throughout the U.S. Pheonyx is currently traveling around the world volunteering and documenting his journey while continuing to teach both privately and publicly along the way as the opportunities arise and Spirit presents. You can learn more about the overall mission of the project at: