Open Your Third Eye and Awaken Your Pineal Gland With These Simple Exercises (This Really Works!)

Written by on September 25, 2012 in Conscious Living with 663 Comments

Open Your Third Eye Ad - 350wCLN Editor’s Note: I tried the Awakening I exercise last night, honestly not expecting much. But wow does this work. About three minutes after completing the exercise, my forehead began to tingle, and suddenly I felt a rapid sense of expansion in the middle of my brain (where the pineal gland is located), along with an uplifted and expanded state of consciousness bordering on a mild and pleasant pyschedelic experience. I will be doing this exercise daily from now on until it’s time for Activation II, and encourage you to try them for yourself.

___________________________

Awaken Your Third Eye — The Easy Way

By Lapis Links, CureZone Blogs

Note: Original article edited for formatting and clarity

AWAKENING I:

Please read all of the following;

If you wish to perform this exercise, you need to understand what you will be doing. It is important to follow the instructions as this is somewhat advanced:

The Third Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra — the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the “pineal” gland. The pineal gland is dormant in most people, as is the true Third Eye.

French Philosopher Rene Descartes believed the pineal gland to be “the seat of the soul” where mind and body met.

In the average person, the pineal gland is atrophied, [calcified] and dormant. The following exercise will change that.
Please read this thoroughly, as much of the exercises I write of are very advanced and can cause problems if one does not do them correctly.

The pineal gland is like a pea in size; like a shriveled raisin in most people where it remains dormant.
__________________________________________________

Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye:

This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.

The mantra to be used is “Thoh,” pronounced “TOE.”

It must be within the correct vibration.

Not deep, not high pitched, inbetween, like alto range.

You will feel it when you hit the correct tone. So play around and don’t second guess yourself. When you think you’ve got it, you probably do.

1. Sit with your back straight.

2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable.

Open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth.

Place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.

3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth.

This is like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.”

Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth, saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale.

Say the word one time per exhale. Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth.

You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth.

If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your third eye.

It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don’t worry, just keep going.

4. Do the above 5 times in a row.

5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.
________________________________________________
pineal-gland-activation

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner.

*Some people can experience a migrane lasting several hours, so to be safe it is recommended that you try this in the evening when you do not have work to do. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied/calcified your pineal gland is to begin with.

2. After the occurence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump.

The feeling may be very intense, like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day, and you may “hear” sounds coming from within your head, such as light popping or crackling sensations.

These are the final phisiological events you may experience after opening up your third eye.
It indicates your pineal gland is awakened, functioning and alive.
________________________________________________

PSYCHIC EFFECTS:

You may experience any or all of these to varying degrees:

• Faster, easier learning and retention
  • Marked increase in intuition
  • Increased creativity
  • Psychic gifts develop and become markedly stronger, along with more developed ability to see or sense human auras
  • Clairvoyance (psychic vision) opens up
  • Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up
  • Clairsentience (psychic feeling/touching) opens up

This is a very powerful exercise, and as with all powerful practices, your body may go through discomfort in order to adapt.

CLN Editor’s Note: I have taken considerable steps over the past few years to awaken and decalcify my pineal gland, and as such, I experienced no side effects other than an intense but not-uncomfortable feeling of pressure in my forehead and third eye that was just shy of a headache. So not everyone will experience side effects.

______________________________________________
______________________________________________

AWAKENING II

In order for this to work properly, you must have already performed the Awakening I exercise.

I included this above for those who are new.

It is very important to wait for 10-14 days following Awakening I, before you go onto Awakening II, otherwise the exercises won’t be effective. Your body needs time to adapt and get the energy flow going.

This exercise is completely euphoric and intensley pleasurable. Unlike Awakening I, this should be done once a week, and given the blissful effects that are lasting when done correctly, most people will enjoy doing so.

Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of five.

Repeat this three times.

This helps you to be relaxed and focused.

Now focus all of your attention upon your third eye.

You should begin to feel a sensation similar to the effects of the Awakening I exercise — a slight pressure or awareness of the spot of your third eye.

Now, take a deep breath as you did for the Awakening I exercise.

Hold it for as long as comfortable  — do not push this —  and release your breath, vibrating the word “MAY.” This is pronounced like the English language word for the month of May.

It should all come out at one time- M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay, gradually and slowly.

It is ok to adjust your pitch. The tone should be alto.

Breath in again, and repeat this five times.

You need to hit a certain pitch. You will know when you do, for you will feel this in your head. Do the best you can.

Now, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

When vibrating the word “MAY,” feel the energy going into your head,
first into your third eye area,
then into the middle of your brain,
and then to the top of your head where your crown chakra is located.

REMEMBER: Concentrate on your forehead (third eye area),
then the middle of your brain
and finally the top of your head.

This is done for the duration of each chant.

1. Breath in.

2. Begin to exhale, vibrating “MAY.”

3. Concentrate on your third eye.

4. Concentrate on the middle of your brain.

5. Concentrate on the top of your head and finish exhaling the vibration.

Repeat four more times.

The effects of this exercise are extremely pleasurable.

A feeling of lightnesss can occur immediately following the exercise.

Some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight presure in the crown area and intense euphoria is also common.

The blissful state can occur hours and even days later.

This will eventually become permanent and will greatly assist in void meditation, clairvoyance, and the development of other psychic and paranormal senses.

GaiamTV_Bnr_600x76

Open Your 3rd Eye and Contact Your Spirit Guides

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Katterbatter@gmail.com' Kassi says:

I’m just trying this out and I got a headache and a tingling sensation on my forehead. Is there a way I could do this plus other videos and techniques to activate my third eye? I’m also looking for more information on what happens when it is activated. can anyone help me out with some good websites?

2. dwsails@gmail.com' David says:

The life of a Native American is over glorified. If you look at Native American history you would see that they are no better than the Europeans. Yes they did not have greater technology, but many tribes hated each other and were constantly at war and killing and capturing other indians and making them their slaves. This whole peace and harmony thing is something I always hear people talk about but in reality that was not the case.

• Astralnesss@gmail.com' AP says:

It is for me in reality nd alot of prople out theirr

• 50fukushima@gmail.com' Sovereignty says:

What a pile of crap.

From the Cree Tribe, wired with the Haplogroup X-2 DNA, in my 61st year, 1500 + sweat-lodge trips to the Eagle’s Domain (the great void where all potentiality resides). I’ve lived a wonderful exciting life (lucky in love) and have studied our native cultural wisdom and anybody else’s with any substance.
      This past year I was seriously injured falling a large Alder tree and came to a place in healing retrospection, asking myself what was my relationship with reality? I came away from that with the obvious, “I did not have a functioning relationship with Reality”.

Every teacher from time immemorial was trying to teach us (without actually saying it of course) that as beings we possessed tremendous unused spirit consciousness resources, and in each their own way, attempted to share their insights on how to access and utilise these, to our benefit. The wisdom of the ages can all be distilled down to onboard brain chemical secretions, specifically the atrophied but golden pituitary and pineal (DMT) glands. The ancients left us the transcendental schematic, the Caduceus Symbol reminding us that the path to enlightenment, was and is brain glandular secretions. The ancient symbol is misunderstood and has been reduced to a shirt logo for ambulance drivers.

Anyone who has lit a DMT pipe will tell you the brain is capable of processing 10,000 years of intense experiential data in only 10 fr*kin minutes. Unbelievable brain bandwidths are available to each and everyone of us. Our DNA designers did not leave us the owner’s manual and that has left us in this lobotomised brain state with atrophied pituitary and pineal (DMT) glands. Fortunately they can be quickly rejuvenated and brought back on line seriously kicking up the brain bandwidths. Personal Sovereignty is a real achievable possibility. To learn how to access your golden brain glands go to: http://fukushima50.blogspot.ca/

The reality is we are living in an age of consciousness without a functioning relationship with reality. We need to get over the fact that from a cosmological perspective, we are an emerging civilisation with a multiple history as a failed society in the process of blowing it again for the umpteen time.

Of necessity, a functioning relationship with reality includes, Gnosticism, Alchemy, ET, Archons, Lockheed Martin Ben Rich’s alumni disclosure, knowledge of the advanced civilisations who built the precision stone megaliths (that we can not build today), being present to nature’s process of creating matter from information encoded energy, LENR, that consciousness and matter are quantumly coupled, rejuvenated pituitary and pineal (DMT) glands, the value of service, a loving family and the wilful intention to have a source connected relationship with reality.

With these in place we have a chance to be in the cosmic game called life and without them we are basically hooped.

Sovereignty
      Posted by Sovereignty at 10:48 2 comments
      Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
      Thursday, 21 November 2013
      They use their golden pituitary and pineal (DMT) glands and we do not.

Speaking of his peers in power, Woodrow Wilson said “They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

For those of us constrained to a 3 –D space perspective, what Woodrow is really saying here is that somebody with a vastly higher brain bandwidth is watching over the earthly activities from a higher dimension and from this all pervasive perspective, check-mates us at every turn. What distinguishes us from their superstates of consciousness and our consciousness lobotomy is they are using their pituitary and pineal glands and we are not.

Earthlings must come to grips with the extent of the reality model and kick up our brain bandwidths to get into the cosmic game of life or be its consequences. Operating at our limited consciousness level, will not do the job nor will waiting for some saviour to come and fix the problem if we are to be realistic.

The only solution is to form a functioning relationship with reality and seriously kick up the brain bandwidths with glandular rejuvenation and consciousness boosting hormonal secretions. Only DMT driven bandwidths can provide the individual with the innate resources to hang with or compete with what Woodrow speaks of.

These entities have been using these bandwidth enhancers for millions of years and will continue to rule over us like the victim sheep we are unless we too “Kick it up”.

3. G-power50@hotmail.com' Jaba says:

I feel special to. Its hard to explain but i can take/feel pain of others on the exact same spot… I went to a man that had more powerfull powers than me and he said that i had his power as well ( sorry for my english)

4. ang.valdes@AOL.com' Angie says:

Hey guys I just started this exercise last night. I thought I wasn’t doing it right but an hour or two later I got a headache and then I started listening to music on an “open your third eye” app and I felt the tingling thing you guys were talking about. I hope I am doing this right. I didn’t not feel anything upon waking up this morning.

Please email me and give tips and your experience. My email is [email protected].

5. sahilchikara007@gmail.com' Sahil Chikara says:

Hello everyone
    my name is sahil and I m from India. I want to open my third eye and Chakaras too, but I dont know from which point I should start this process. I need a proper guidence of a professional who knows everything about this stuff. If there is a book available in market on this topic please tell me.
    Regards

• 50fukushima@gmail.com' Sovereignty says:

Wonderful that you are interested in this possibility at such a young age. You will do well when you can find the right method for you. I looked at hundreds of techniques and they were all to subjective and complicated. By accident I learnt how to secrete my golden brain glands, pituitary and (DMT) pineal. These are generally in atrophied state and some of this information was taught in the mystery schools. All you need to do is learn how to push the spinal fluid up the column sack and it will put pressure on your golden glands. The brain boosting bandwidth is amazing and you will definitely open your third eye and more. Click on my name and there are specific instruction on that page. On other pages on the blog you will find useful transformation info. Start by choosing to do so rather than deciding, one has cosmology and the other doesn’t. Good luck!

6. graciussdeo@yahoo.fr' skyva says:

U sure about what u ‘re saying ? what did Christians do to Africans before they get them converted to Christianity, colonized and bring them down to this actual level ? They chopped heads, burnt prophets and their folowers alive, cut hands and killed pregnant women and all those who was attached to their culture and religions in the name of Jesus. They took all their mask and spiritual support to put in their museum in Rome(Vatican) and gave them Jesus’s picture which is killing them every hours. is that what u call smthn good ?
    U can’t believe it cause the media didn’t tell you that (there is anothere weapon) ,but it’s true.

• scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

You sur bout wot you sayin?
      You are either very ignorant or very young or both. The slave trade throughout history is a complex story of different people exploiting different people. White people weren’t the first or the only exploiters.
      As for Jesus his message was a message of love in a time of barbarism (a bit like now) – people were free to accept it or reject it then, just as you are today.
      Best to research and read some books before making uneducated comments.

7. amber-ellison@att.net' amber says:

I have a question. A few years ago (it hasn’t happened in a while) I would become paralyzed while trying to wake up. For example, I would be laying on the bed, thinking I’m awake. I can see and hear everything that is going on around me, but I can’t move. Then there will be a buzzing sound in my ear, like if a bee flew in. It would take all my energy to come out of the paralyzed state. Do you know what this could be?

8. amber-ellison@att.net' amber says:

9. maria_escamilla1996@hotmail.com' Maria Escamilla says:

I also have experienced something similar to this . People have told me its something called Sleep Paralizes . Look into it … Its actually quite interesting , it is said that if you are able to control your body being in a paralized state , your sole can travel without your body . But you must be careful & be able to get back to your body !

10. maria_escamilla1996@hotmail.com' Maria Escamilla says:

I also have experienced something similar to this . People have told me its something called Sleep Paralysis . Look into it … Its actually quite interesting , it is said that if you are able to control your body being in a paralized state , your sole can travel without your body . But you must be careful & be able to get back to your body !

11. Renceuk@yahoo.co.uk' Lora says:

I believe that everyone has a third eye but as whether it is developed is another story. Some have developed third eye and others do not have no matter how much exercise they do, they will not access it fully. I believe that it depends on how your ancestors used the third eye and their correlation to the environment.

12. diamondjones29@outlook.com' Diamond says:

I am 13 years old is it a bad idea to start doin this i have and it actually does work and ive gotten crackling sounds in my head but only during these steps. Ive started this like a week or two ago but not consitantly. Like I have said at the begining of this pagraph am i somehow to young to be doing this?

13. romwinbautista@yahoo.com' romwin says:

It’s called the first step of lucid dreaming

14. icek3969@gmail.com' ShelSHel says:

I have tried the first exercise to open my third eye and I really dont feel any changes. No headache, goosebump or tingly feelings. What am I doing wrong? Anyone out there got any good information or websites that have more information about this? I would appreciate it! Thanks! :)

15. Printessm54@gmail.com' Printess says:

Whites were not the first to enslave others, but what the white man did in his treatment of those that did make it is the worst in human history. Do your homework.

• scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Actually, I’m not sure this is the correct forum to be answering your racial allegations. My own take is that the world is in such a bad state that people need to grow up and take responsibility for how we treat each other and how we tackle the problems we are faced with as a planet (Fukushima for example). To do this means we will have to leave our arguments about skin colour and manufactured history behind, as well as a lot of other things (like “my” house, “my” career, etc.,) . It’s a simple choice – work together for survival or destroy ourselves. What do you think we will do?

However, you statement that the abuses of the white man were the worst in history is sad because it shows you’ve been brainwashed by the politically correct version of history that just wasn’t so. Here’s something to think about:

According to colonial records, the first slave owner in the United States was a black man.

Prior to 1655 there were no legal slaves in the colonies, only indentured servants (please read that again). All masters were required to free their servants after their time was up (please read that again). Seven years was the limit that an indentured servant could be held. Upon their release they were granted 50 acres of land. This included any Negro purchased from slave traders. Negros were also granted 50 acres upon their release.

Anthony Johnson was a Negro from modern-day Angola. He was brought to the US to work on a tobacco farm in 1619. In 1622 he was almost killed when Powhatan Indians attacked the farm. 52 out of 57 people on the farm perished in the attack. He married a female black servant while working on the farm.

When Anthony was released he was legally recognized as a “free Negro” and ran a successful farm. In 1651 he held 250 acres and five black indentured servants. In 1654, it was time for Anthony to release John Casor, a black indentured servant. Instead Anthony told Casor he was extending his time. Casor left and became employed by the free white man Robert Parker.

Anthony Johnson sued Robert Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654. In 1655, the court ruled that Anthony Johnson could hold John Casor indefinitely. The court gave judicial sanction for blacks to own slave of their own race. Thus Casor became the first permanent slave and Johnson the first slave owner.

Whites still could not legally hold a black servant as an indefinite slave until 1670. In that year, the colonial assembly passed legislation permitting free whites, blacks, and Indians the right to own blacks as slaves.

By 1699, the number of free blacks prompted fears of a “Negro insurrection.” Virginia Colonial ordered the repatriation of freed blacks back to Africa. Many blacks sold themselves to white masters so they would not have to go to Africa. This was the first effort to gently repatriate free blacks back to Africa. The modern nations of Sierra Leone and Liberia both originated as colonies of repatriated former black slaves.

However, black slave owners continued to thrive in the United States.

By 1830 there were 3,775 black families living in the South who owned black slaves. By 1860 there were about 3,000 slaves owned by black households in the city of New Orleans alone.

Sources:
      John Casor
      Anthony Johnson

If this is wrong I would like to know about it.

You might also like to think about the fact that only 8% of people ever owned slaves – the upper class rich – so why do you think the DESCENDANTS of the other 92% should feel guilty?

There is no racism here but I will state the facts because obviously where you’ve been doing your homework is just plain wrong.

There is also NO guilt here because there is NO reason for it.
      Time to do YOUR homework!

16. pamh@absa.co.za' pam says:

Please pray and advise me on how to open my third eye I use to have visions and feelings about things and I also use to dream alot and recently Its like I have a block please help me to unblock myself. I had a healing done recently and I dont know if this has anything to do with the block
    please help
    thanks pam

17. vryan27@aol.com' rye says:

good to know that you are interested on this.

18. heatman_drj@yahoo.com' John says:

I have a question. Would the vibration of the word sounding like “Toeee” really be calling on the entity of Thoth to tune your 3rd eye? If that be the case, then the second toning of “Mayyy” be giving permission that “Thoth” “May” activate your third eye?

19. hpk_17@hotmail.com' Spiritwalker says:

Do you say the word out loud, or do you say it in your head? Because if I try to say it out loud, with my tongue placed between my teeth, it just moves around. Cant get it to stay in the same place.

20. imcrazyforweed@hotmail.com' mateo says:

my second day and im not feeling any thing. Is there more i can do

21. imcrazyforweed@hotmail.com' mateo says:

Thats crazy

22. imcrazyforweed@hotmail.com' mateo says:

What are the dangers

23. ed6759@gmail.com' Ed says:

What you’re most likely hearing is your pineal gland decalicifying. When mine started opening up , it sounded like a shotgun going off in my head. Frankly, the earlier you get started, the further along you’ll be. Just remember one thing, Once you’ve learned something (experienced), you CANNOT UNLEARN IT.

24. imthebaddest11@yahoo.com' Lashana says:

Do not do it! do not open your third its dangerous!

25. neenaspiritgirl93983@yahoo.com' BriannaCakes says:

Tried it, didn’t work. Actually meditation, 3rd eye opening and things of that nature never works on me. I try not to be resistant but I just can’t for the love of it. But…I can only visualize in the special way, like through sound and smell. When I dream, it’s like watching a movie with brightness turned down. Nothing is vibrant or clear. Just watching a movie on really bad tv screen.But when I close my eyes when I’m awake, all I see is darkness. My 3rd eye was wide open when I was child. But I didn’t understand it, and it scared me and after that, I just stopped. But I’m older now, and I’m ready. But my body is like ‘nope’. Law of Attraction doesn’t work for me. I’m very Earth bound I’ll say. I never wait for karma, I always take matters into my own hands. Because I just generally believe that not all of us can do it. I can’t even be hypnotized. Spirit influence doesn’t even work on me. A man who was psychic told me that spiritually I am very very stubborn to the point that he said he can’t even see behind the barriers I have up. Heck! I’m even headstrong physically. I resist things. And I don’t even know why. Sometimes I’ll have a psychic moment, but very rarely. Man, how I admire those who can awaken their third eye, and meditate. I’m just not spiritual, and even if I tried to be it wouldn’t work out :c . But I’m excellent when it comes to physical senses.

But I’m trying to have hope so I’ll try again tonight.

26. melayahm@gmail.com' Melayahm says:

I want to try this, but I’m unsure about the mechanics of it. It says your tongue will vibrate between your teeth, but I find that if I say Thoh, the tongue moves away from the teeth. So should the Th part be emphasised and held, to keep the tongue on the teeth, going to the ‘oh’ part only at the end of the breath? I am very curious about the third eye, as I find that if I think of it, it feels as if someone is lightly touching my forehead between my eyes. One could say that this is just because I am thinking of it, a psychosomatic illusion, and yet, this effect happens nowhere else on my body, so I find this fascinating.

27. missmccurdy_303@outlook.com' sarah says:

how is this dangerous? email me please?

28. gbroeckel1@gmail.com' grant says:

I think I know what youre talking about. For years I have been able to do this thing In my head where I almost put pressure somewhere in my brain just by flexing it and I feel a rushing sensation throughout my body I sort of discovered it when I began meditating when I was 14 and im 19 now. I can hold it for like a minute or so but then it gets hard to do. After about 30min I can do it again and I just begin to feel so awake afterwards, like an adrenaline boost. Ive never been able to find someone else that comes even close to describing this sensation but youre the closest to what I feel. Is this sort of the same thing you are talking about?

29. kmdove99@gmail.com' Kate says:

After reading your comment I started to look further in my research on this topic and I came to a possible conclusion. You have awaken your pineal gland, by lucid dreaming. I’m not totally sure though because I was just typing “Connection between lucid dreaming” and google suggestion came up of finishing my sentence with “Connection between lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis” and I decided to come back to your comment and just tell you the information I have learned from your question.

• gbroeckel1@gmail.com' grant says:

Thats really interesting because I have in fact been trying to consciously induce lucid dreaming through both WILDS and DILDS, as well as experiencing minor sleep paralysis while in the process. I have experienced them in the past as well but never really understood them until about a year ago. I have also been attempting astral projection for about a month now, and have had partial separations. I frequently recognize my hypnogogic jerks, much more then I ever have before. Sometimes 10+ times a night, which admittedly can be bothersome haha. I have been intensely practicing both lucid dreaming and astral projection only for the past 3 weeks, but more so astral projection, because I feel there is more to learn and experience. Hopefully the conclusion you came to is accurate, as I believe it is more than coincidental. Thank you very much for letting me know! I have a lot that i could discuss, however id rather not rant haha. I will end on saying I am doing a personal experiment right now with lemon water and herbal bedtime tea with organic herbs to see how they affect both my meditation and lucid dream/ astral projection skills, but if its possible my third eye is already opened, that would be absolutely fantastic

30. ruvsdy@yahoo.com' ching says:

may I ask? how do you turn it off? sorry, I am just curious.

31. Braithwaite.Shanise@gmail.com' shanise says:

Please if you find anything on your problem PLEASE contact me . I Have the same problem & the only difference is that It has been getting worse as I grew older . I am 16 turning now 17 at the end of November & this started around the age of 9 . I don’t hear the buzzing in my ear but I will sometimes feel it in my body in different areas or sometimes every where & now my neck starts to make my head twitch & it looks as if I’m having a seizure in my sleep. Sometimes I can feel it coming & wake up right before it happens but Its so hard because if I close my eyes right after it will happen . But eyes are so heavy with sleep that I can’t keep them open so I usually just fall into it & let it happen . please anybody tell me what’s going on . I know I come from a very strong spirited family but this worries me . my email is [email protected]

32. ritabrata.bose27@gmail.com' rEEt says:

Should i continue the exercise no.1 until i feel the 3rd eye or should i stop the exercise after 3 days??
    plz do rply..

33. whiteobserver@yahoo.com' Observer says:

You’re delusional and brainwashed.

34. Fighter4myself19@yahoo.com' Jodi says:

Will darkness try to enter or anything harmful?. Ive had powers for a long time of psychic ability, dreaming of the future, numbers, knowing iam ” specail” I was overtakn by the devil badly, fighting n fighting. I love to love even when I was deamonized that I still had love, ive been fighting for joy,happiness, saved n healed. Been getting planted w seeds the past few months, falling n getting back up, its only been 3 days of being reborn… Question.. When things as my cable n things shutting off like right now, what am I suppose to b doing right now , telling me to do something?, I do not have to do ur excerzices. I can shut my eyes n use the third eye at anytime, my eyes roll back but will be even open at the same time. Im not trying to use it , but its on. I dont know what u do as of whats the purpose? Last night was out of body w jesus. But how is it used for the reason? Plz explain my questions. My house is going crazy of power sources flicking on n off, Help! Iam not scared though .i ask for no fear.

35. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hi Jodi

Do you want the experiences? If so – no worries.

If you don’t want the experiences then there is only one way I have found to stop them and I’ve told you what that is – so it’s up to you whether you use it (it will work).

By the way – I didn’t put this article up so any questions you have should be directed to Alcyone – all I am doing is trying to help you with what I know stops the phenomena – it’s your choice whether you do it or not.

36. cheasequah3@mail.com' Ryan says:

Burn sage and sweetgrass it will cleanse your home over any negative energy shut all doors and windows burn white sage marking all doors corner and windows allow grandmother sage to burn until it goes out she will know when all negative energy is gone and leave your home for an hour go for a walk or something and come back you should feel a light presence if you do indeed have abilities you will feel it, my wife even feels the difference yet she dosnt believe in these things we talk about on her 100% and honestly the only way you can become harmed by these daemons or spirits is if you believe them if you believe in them you give them something to manifest from an energy you may not even be aware you give off its the same principal as i do not believe in God or Jesus Christ nor do i believe in Lucifer the fallen angel therefore i can go neither to heaven or hell i can only go to the true paradise i create

37. cheasequah3@mail.com' Ryan says:

It may very well be your third eye is already open I’ve honestly went through stages where I’ve learned all that i can from it and i had a block no matter what happenedi couldn’t meditate and have an obe or even see my chakras, it is something to take to open your third eye but it is also something to lose the fabric of what is the reality you create to what os happening around you, people do lose themselves into the ideas and vast world of this great thing, and what i mean by that is simply that as a society we haunt evolved enough yet to accept the idea of anything we imagine can come to life, we are still very controlled and conditioned by the masses that don’t want us to know we are divine beings, i can help you as far as i know and as far as you are willing to learn and understand the astral world, this really is a life changing thing to open your third eye because once you do you won’t table to look at the world the same way again. Not in a bad way but just seeing it with the binders off for once you can contact me by email [email protected]

38. rigsalbert_arellano@yahoo.com' Rigs says:

Oddbod , why you know so many things about this ?

39. mgl_bobby@yahoo.com' Mongolia says:

Please hep me out Oddbod

40. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hello Rigs
    I do not claim to be an expert, or set myself up as an authority, but I do have a lot of experience.
    Seven or so years ago I had a full blown spontaneous Kundalini awakening without any idea of what was happening or what any of the experiences meant.
    I spent years studying to find answers, not just reading books but training with ‘high up’ Tibetan Lama (lineage holder from Padmasambhava).
    You can read more about my experience with K by looking through the list where I talk with Alcyone.
    I know enough to know it can be deadly for some, result in (Kundalini) Psychosis for some, and lead to experiences of different dimensions/realities and connection with entities (sometimes if wanted, sometimes not). So I feel it is only fair to inform people that quick opening of third eye can bring about these things – especially because this technique stimulates sacral chakra which is where your K is.
    If someone wants to do this they should be sensible, be safe, and go slow – unless they’re a Kamikaze and don’t care about the consequences.
    To answer your question real short: been there, seen it, done it, got the T-shirt.
    Oddbod

41. Aajfien@gmail.com' Swift says:

Oddbod
    Hey if I do this will demons enter me?
    And how do you know there there

42. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hello Swift
    If you do this there is no telling what will happen – it is different for everyone.
    IF demons enter you believe me – you WILL know – and they’re not easy to get rid off.
    Bottom line there are only two spiritual paths on this planet – Gods way (holiness and love) and those of the Babylonian mystery religion (they all have the same source). To prove this watch ‘Know Your Enemy’ by the Fuel Project – it comes from a Christian perspective but if you’re not interested in that watch it anyway because the history is correct. There are only 2 spiritual paths on the planet.
    Wishing you good research and wise decisions
    Pax
    Oddbod

43. jc_benamer@yahoo.com' johnjohn says:

is it true that all childrens have third eye ?. i see ghost twice a black ghost and white ghost ? what does it means?

44. dezchelle@cellc.blacberry.com' dez says:

Hy I’m dezchelle *̩ want to open ☺мч* third eye but Ii don’t know how …in ☺мч* house *̩s happening strange things and *̩ don’t know why this one time ☺мч* aunt laid in ☺мч* bed and the bed starts shakiking and when ☺мч* best friend was at me the lights and every thing was of & there was stading like this thing there but ii want to open ☺мч* third eye but don’t know someboddy plz help ☺мч* I’m convused ????

45. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hellko johnjohn
    anyone can develop their 3rd eye if they want to – but everyone should be aware of the dangers first.
    Oddbod