Open Your Third Eye and Awaken Your Pineal Gland With These Simple Exercises (This Really Works!)

Written by on September 25, 2012 in Conscious Living with 703 Comments

Open Your Third Eye Ad - 350wCLN Editor’s Note: I tried the Awakening I exercise last night, honestly not expecting much. But wow does this work. About three minutes after completing the exercise, my forehead began to tingle, and suddenly I felt a rapid sense of expansion in the middle of my brain (where the pineal gland is located), along with an uplifted and expanded state of consciousness bordering on a mild and pleasant pyschedelic experience. I will be doing this exercise daily from now on until it’s time for Activation II, and encourage you to try them for yourself.

___________________________

Awaken Your Third Eye — The Easy Way

By Lapis Links, CureZone Blogs

Note: Original article edited for formatting and clarity

AWAKENING I:

Please read all of the following;

If you wish to perform this exercise, you need to understand what you will be doing. It is important to follow the instructions as this is somewhat advanced:

The Third Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra — the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the “pineal” gland. The pineal gland is dormant in most people, as is the true Third Eye.

French Philosopher Rene Descartes believed the pineal gland to be “the seat of the soul” where mind and body met.

In the average person, the pineal gland is atrophied, [calcified] and dormant. The following exercise will change that.
Please read this thoroughly, as much of the exercises I write of are very advanced and can cause problems if one does not do them correctly.

The pineal gland is like a pea in size; like a shriveled raisin in most people where it remains dormant.
__________________________________________________

Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye:

This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.

The mantra to be used is “Thoh,” pronounced “TOE.”

It must be within the correct vibration.

Not deep, not high pitched, inbetween, like alto range.

You will feel it when you hit the correct tone. So play around and don’t second guess yourself. When you think you’ve got it, you probably do.

1. Sit with your back straight.

2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable.

Open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth.

Place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.

3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth.

This is like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.”

Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth, saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale.

Say the word one time per exhale. Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth.

You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth.

If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your third eye.

It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don’t worry, just keep going.

4. Do the above 5 times in a row.

5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.
________________________________________________
pineal-gland-activation

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner.

*Some people can experience a migrane lasting several hours, so to be safe it is recommended that you try this in the evening when you do not have work to do. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied/calcified your pineal gland is to begin with.

2. After the occurence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump.

The feeling may be very intense, like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day, and you may “hear” sounds coming from within your head, such as light popping or crackling sensations.

These are the final phisiological events you may experience after opening up your third eye.
It indicates your pineal gland is awakened, functioning and alive.
________________________________________________

PSYCHIC EFFECTS:

You may experience any or all of these to varying degrees:

• Faster, easier learning and retention
  • Marked increase in intuition
  • Increased creativity
  • Psychic gifts develop and become markedly stronger, along with more developed ability to see or sense human auras
  • Clairvoyance (psychic vision) opens up
  • Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up
  • Clairsentience (psychic feeling/touching) opens up

This is a very powerful exercise, and as with all powerful practices, your body may go through discomfort in order to adapt.

CLN Editor’s Note: I have taken considerable steps over the past few years to awaken and decalcify my pineal gland, and as such, I experienced no side effects other than an intense but not-uncomfortable feeling of pressure in my forehead and third eye that was just shy of a headache. So not everyone will experience side effects.

______________________________________________
______________________________________________

AWAKENING II

In order for this to work properly, you must have already performed the Awakening I exercise.

I included this above for those who are new.

It is very important to wait for 10-14 days following Awakening I, before you go onto Awakening II, otherwise the exercises won’t be effective. Your body needs time to adapt and get the energy flow going.

This exercise is completely euphoric and intensley pleasurable. Unlike Awakening I, this should be done once a week, and given the blissful effects that are lasting when done correctly, most people will enjoy doing so.

Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of five.

Repeat this three times.

This helps you to be relaxed and focused.

Now focus all of your attention upon your third eye.

You should begin to feel a sensation similar to the effects of the Awakening I exercise — a slight pressure or awareness of the spot of your third eye.

Now, take a deep breath as you did for the Awakening I exercise.

Hold it for as long as comfortable  — do not push this —  and release your breath, vibrating the word “MAY.” This is pronounced like the English language word for the month of May.

It should all come out at one time- M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay, gradually and slowly.

It is ok to adjust your pitch. The tone should be alto.

Breath in again, and repeat this five times.

You need to hit a certain pitch. You will know when you do, for you will feel this in your head. Do the best you can.

Now, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

When vibrating the word “MAY,” feel the energy going into your head,
first into your third eye area,
then into the middle of your brain,
and then to the top of your head where your crown chakra is located.

REMEMBER: Concentrate on your forehead (third eye area),
then the middle of your brain
and finally the top of your head.

This is done for the duration of each chant.

1. Breath in.

2. Begin to exhale, vibrating “MAY.”

3. Concentrate on your third eye.

4. Concentrate on the middle of your brain.

5. Concentrate on the top of your head and finish exhaling the vibration.

Repeat four more times.

The effects of this exercise are extremely pleasurable.

A feeling of lightnesss can occur immediately following the exercise.

Some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight presure in the crown area and intense euphoria is also common.

The blissful state can occur hours and even days later.

This will eventually become permanent and will greatly assist in void meditation, clairvoyance, and the development of other psychic and paranormal senses.

Addendum to this article: September 29, 2014 from CLN

After having noticed that a fair amount of the comments from this article have mentioned encounters with “shadow beings,” or other anomalous entities, although not understood, they continue to garner a lot of attention.  Please check out two of our CLN radio episodes that deal with this phenomenon.

Shadow People and the Djinn – A Conversation with Rosemary Ellen Guiley (September 2014)

Shadow People (Strange Encounters episode) with Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Alexis Brooks  (July 2012)

GaiamTV_Bnr_600x76

Tags: , , , , ,

1. aldredgejason@yahoo.com' tucker says:

if you wouldnt mind please contact me 318-792-7296 im 17 ive been studying for 6 months now i need to know as much as possible like how to overcome these entities cause ive already started to feel aura exerting from people an sometimes the presence of things i cannot sense were or see or anything i know these are the entities an i feel an abundance of strong ones i have not yet gone into depth about seeing them an am hoping to avoid the evil ones an i need to gather an learn as much as i can…ive spent 2 years on my navel chakra an now have unique abilitys that are almost uncomprehendable i want this knowledge an am willing to go as far as possible to attain it
    i will continue my studys but i would like someone understanding an willing to help me with this

2. aldredgejason@yahoo.com' tucker says:

as humans we create we have the initiative to use our imagination that is were you will be most strongly profound to encounter them its cause before you meditate your negative energy is being poured into you imagination causing tha feeling like someone is watching or somethin well we make these entities in our imagination i use to encounter an feel these beings after i would meditate or have lucid dreams these beings you are seeing are because you believe in them that is wat lucid dreaming is its believing in your own thoughts ive come to learn that thats how you gain these abilities like clairvoyance an shit like that i know cause i do this to i meditate but my advice would be before you open this eye have control over your imagination an thoughts that way you can prevent seeing these entities the term “reality is wat you make it” is the most true thing anyone has ever told me im 17 like ive said before in these comments but these beings enter our realm thru our imagination an thoughts we make them cause we are creators after all we only have access to 3% of our brain i know these things cause ever since i started lucid dreaming i became interested an wanted control over this….this is a very dangerous process lucid dreaming an the third eye cause this chakra not only gives you these unique abilities but it makes a lucid reality causing everything that you believe to come true in your reality to start an help open this chakra lucid dream an start believing in your thoughts an imagination i lucid dream atleast 1-3 times a week i sometimes can control when these come to life like on wat days an stuff but not always so before you try this get control over your thoughts cause this is like a dangerous weapon that can backfire if you lose control if you are capable of this already it means this chakra is already open it just needs to be woken

3. gt_500_44@msn.com' Dante says:

If anyone can contact me in anyway and help me with opening my third eye that would be great

4. knightzcross@gmail.com' Just Me says:

Need to share this.
    I did the Theeee as described above…and on the final night…my wife had a dream with sleep paralysis, and a shadow man at the foot of our bed.
    She only shared this a few days later (during the down time btwn the Theee and the Maayy)…I shared what I was doing, to break up the gland and lucid dream when it reminded her of the dream.
    She remembers looking at me, asleep, slapped me in the face…and kept hearing the shadowman’s anger. The room was similar, pictures etc…me next to her…and the shadowman at the foot of the bed. Yelling.
    I asked if she felt threatened…she said no, but that it seemed angry. She was more upset at not being able to move.
    I told her about the lucid dreaming, how the Shadowman wont hurt you…and she asked me to stop whatever I was doing.
    So I did.
    (had a dream of a shadowman helping me help others that night…but have not done the “maayyy” part out of respect)

any thoughts?

5. dannyholgate@outlook.com' Dan says:

Thats really interesting, i used to see allot of ‘shadow people’ but i don’t anymore I am interested in why he was shouting and what he may of wanted of your wife, a lot of people would say they are of an evil nature but they are quite a mystery to us yet, i would love to hear more in detail

6. shellback731@gmail.com' Matt says:

I think if she were having sleep paralysis my first question would be how the hell did she manage to slap you in the face?

7. knightzcross@gmail.com' Just Me says:

I asked that same question…she said that it took all of her strength to lift her arm/hand. She said that she slapped me and my eyes opened for a split second and I fell back to sleep.

8. knightzcross@gmail.com' Just Me says:

Dan, when I asked her about what the shadowman wanted, she shared that he while he was angry, she did not know what he wanted.

9. thehardestroc@gmail.com' journeyAwake says:

Hi Oddbod
    How should I start off to allow myself to awaken gradually and not to fast?

10. thehardestroc@gmail.com' journeyAwake says:

Oddbod
    Also, I. Have sleep paralysis a lot.. n have thru my whole life.. do you know what this means?

11. teslan@yahoo.com' N Tesla says:

Sorry, this is all vague wishful thinking bullshit. Lots of extravagant claims with no evidence to back it up.

12. maraj.molly@gmail.com' molly says:

Great information on the third eye but I want to know if it really works so that I can try it. I’m very interested and I am very intrigued. Let me know if it works 100 per cent even if I’m on chronic medication.

13. miss_Seriouz@yahoo.com' Genelie says:

I have a friend who knows something about this. I ask him if he could open my third Eye but he discourage me because of the danger I might encounter. Yeah he’s on the side of the the darkness thing! He’s very dangerous man but he’s still my friend so I’m not afraid of him. If you really want to open your third eye, ask a medium but please see to it that you are ready because some people no matter how much they try to close it they can’t! Goodluck!

14. ax1ros3@yahoo.com' Sisil says:

My question is..if there is real danger (and it looks like there is) in experimenting these techniques why nobody posting all the articles related to 3rd eye opening warns people about the dangers? They all underline the benefits..what about the rest?

15. inspiredbycannon1@gmail.com' jesse says:

I did the exercise tonight for the first time anyway to know if i actually did it right i sat straight up and said thoh (toe) five times

16. inspiredbycannon1@gmail.com' jesse says:

I did the exercise i dont feel anything in my head. Wondering if i did it wrong

17. jc009c8420@blueyonder.co.uk' Jonah says:

After I done a second practice of awakening 2, I had a strange experience. I felt a bit tired, so I went to my bed for a quick 40 winks, when I woke up I had the sound of an application being uploaded on a desk top computer. It was very weird.

18. tatearhelger@gmail.com' Tate says:

ohh yeaa thats some hot shit ok ill do it. im not scared of demons lol im Christian and protected by my God but once i get this eye open, me and my friends will get famous for our rap, which is about the third eye vs bullshit in the world. see through the BS kiddddd

19. averytolley26@gmail.com' ally says:

Hi oddbod!
    I became very into spiritualitya few months ago when I had my first obe.. It didn’t exactly happen bc I didn’t know what it was. I would move bc I thought it was sleep paralysis. I just had the tingling throughout my body and ringing in my ears. Anyway it seems that most people try to have those on purpose and I didn’t even know what it was at the time . its like it chose me and I was wondering if opening my third eye would be a good step since it seems like my soul is trying to connect to something but there’s a barrier.. I know this isnt a game. Its a scary thing.. please tell me what I should do

20. luiz.carlos@live.com' Carlos says:

I think the shadow you see or perceive is your of own self or energy body trying to reenter the physical body. I’ve had this many times and once I understood what it was, it never bothered me anymore. You may want to read Astral Dynamics.

21. miss_seriouz@yahoo.com' GEnelie says:

hi everyone .. I’m already done at the awakening I .. but I didn’t feel something strange .. I wonder if there is something wrong .. as for now I’m just waiting 14 days to do the 2nd part of awakening ..

I do really want to have a third eye .. and I’m very much aware of the danger .. but I want to help others .. this will be a great advantage for helping people especially if I develop some physic abilities ..

Is there someone who could help me to open up my 6th sense if ever this awakening process wont work ??

22. Fighter4myself19@yahoo.com' Jodi says:

Will darkness try to enter or anything harmful?. Ive had powers for a long time of psychic ability, dreaming of the future, numbers, knowing iam ” specail” I was overtakn by the devil badly, fighting n fighting. I love to love even when I was deamonized that I still had love, ive been fighting for joy,happiness, saved n healed. Been getting planted w seeds the past few months, falling n getting back up, its only been 3 days of being reborn… Question.. When things as my cable n things shutting off like right now, what am I suppose to b doing right now , telling me to do something?, I do not have to do ur excerzices. I can shut my eyes n use the third eye at anytime, my eyes roll back but will be even open at the same time. Im not trying to use it , but its on. I dont know what u do as of whats the purpose? Last night was out of body w jesus. But how is it used for the reason? Plz explain my questions. My house is going crazy of power sources flicking on n off, Help! Iam not scared though .i ask for no fear.

23. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hi Jodi

Do you want the experiences? If so – no worries.

If you don’t want the experiences then there is only one way I have found to stop them and I’ve told you what that is – so it’s up to you whether you use it (it will work).

By the way – I didn’t put this article up so any questions you have should be directed to Alcyone – all I am doing is trying to help you with what I know stops the phenomena – it’s your choice whether you do it or not.

24. cheasequah3@mail.com' Ryan says:

Burn sage and sweetgrass it will cleanse your home over any negative energy shut all doors and windows burn white sage marking all doors corner and windows allow grandmother sage to burn until it goes out she will know when all negative energy is gone and leave your home for an hour go for a walk or something and come back you should feel a light presence if you do indeed have abilities you will feel it, my wife even feels the difference yet she dosnt believe in these things we talk about on her 100% and honestly the only way you can become harmed by these daemons or spirits is if you believe them if you believe in them you give them something to manifest from an energy you may not even be aware you give off its the same principal as i do not believe in God or Jesus Christ nor do i believe in Lucifer the fallen angel therefore i can go neither to heaven or hell i can only go to the true paradise i create

25. cheasequah3@mail.com' Ryan says:

It may very well be your third eye is already open I’ve honestly went through stages where I’ve learned all that i can from it and i had a block no matter what happenedi couldn’t meditate and have an obe or even see my chakras, it is something to take to open your third eye but it is also something to lose the fabric of what is the reality you create to what os happening around you, people do lose themselves into the ideas and vast world of this great thing, and what i mean by that is simply that as a society we haunt evolved enough yet to accept the idea of anything we imagine can come to life, we are still very controlled and conditioned by the masses that don’t want us to know we are divine beings, i can help you as far as i know and as far as you are willing to learn and understand the astral world, this really is a life changing thing to open your third eye because once you do you won’t table to look at the world the same way again. Not in a bad way but just seeing it with the binders off for once you can contact me by email [email protected]

26. rigsalbert_arellano@yahoo.com' Rigs says:

Oddbod , why you know so many things about this ?

27. mgl_bobby@yahoo.com' Mongolia says:

Please hep me out Oddbod

28. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hello Rigs
    I do not claim to be an expert, or set myself up as an authority, but I do have a lot of experience.
    Seven or so years ago I had a full blown spontaneous Kundalini awakening without any idea of what was happening or what any of the experiences meant.
    I spent years studying to find answers, not just reading books but training with ‘high up’ Tibetan Lama (lineage holder from Padmasambhava).
    You can read more about my experience with K by looking through the list where I talk with Alcyone.
    I know enough to know it can be deadly for some, result in (Kundalini) Psychosis for some, and lead to experiences of different dimensions/realities and connection with entities (sometimes if wanted, sometimes not). So I feel it is only fair to inform people that quick opening of third eye can bring about these things – especially because this technique stimulates sacral chakra which is where your K is.
    If someone wants to do this they should be sensible, be safe, and go slow – unless they’re a Kamikaze and don’t care about the consequences.
    To answer your question real short: been there, seen it, done it, got the T-shirt.
    Oddbod

29. Aajfien@gmail.com' Swift says:

Oddbod
    Hey if I do this will demons enter me?
    And how do you know there there

30. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hello Swift
    If you do this there is no telling what will happen – it is different for everyone.
    IF demons enter you believe me – you WILL know – and they’re not easy to get rid off.
    Bottom line there are only two spiritual paths on this planet – Gods way (holiness and love) and those of the Babylonian mystery religion (they all have the same source). To prove this watch ‘Know Your Enemy’ by the Fuel Project – it comes from a Christian perspective but if you’re not interested in that watch it anyway because the history is correct. There are only 2 spiritual paths on the planet.
    Wishing you good research and wise decisions
    Pax
    Oddbod

31. jc_benamer@yahoo.com' johnjohn says:

is it true that all childrens have third eye ?. i see ghost twice a black ghost and white ghost ? what does it means?

32. dezchelle@cellc.blacberry.com' dez says:

Hy I’m dezchelle *̩ want to open ☺мч* third eye but Ii don’t know how …in ☺мч* house *̩s happening strange things and *̩ don’t know why this one time ☺мч* aunt laid in ☺мч* bed and the bed starts shakiking and when ☺мч* best friend was at me the lights and every thing was of & there was stading like this thing there but ii want to open ☺мч* third eye but don’t know someboddy plz help ☺мч* I’m convused ????

33. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hellko johnjohn
    anyone can develop their 3rd eye if they want to – but everyone should be aware of the dangers first.
    Oddbod