Open Your Third Eye and Awaken Your Pineal Gland With These Simple Exercises (This Really Works!)

Written by on September 25, 2012 in Conscious Living with 696 Comments

Open Your Third Eye Ad - 350wCLN Editor’s Note: I tried the Awakening I exercise last night, honestly not expecting much. But wow does this work. About three minutes after completing the exercise, my forehead began to tingle, and suddenly I felt a rapid sense of expansion in the middle of my brain (where the pineal gland is located), along with an uplifted and expanded state of consciousness bordering on a mild and pleasant pyschedelic experience. I will be doing this exercise daily from now on until it’s time for Activation II, and encourage you to try them for yourself.

___________________________

Awaken Your Third Eye — The Easy Way

By Lapis Links, CureZone Blogs

Note: Original article edited for formatting and clarity

AWAKENING I:

Please read all of the following;

If you wish to perform this exercise, you need to understand what you will be doing. It is important to follow the instructions as this is somewhat advanced:

The Third Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra — the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the “pineal” gland. The pineal gland is dormant in most people, as is the true Third Eye.

French Philosopher Rene Descartes believed the pineal gland to be “the seat of the soul” where mind and body met.

In the average person, the pineal gland is atrophied, [calcified] and dormant. The following exercise will change that.
Please read this thoroughly, as much of the exercises I write of are very advanced and can cause problems if one does not do them correctly.

The pineal gland is like a pea in size; like a shriveled raisin in most people where it remains dormant.
__________________________________________________

Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye:

This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.

The mantra to be used is “Thoh,” pronounced “TOE.”

It must be within the correct vibration.

Not deep, not high pitched, inbetween, like alto range.

You will feel it when you hit the correct tone. So play around and don’t second guess yourself. When you think you’ve got it, you probably do.

1. Sit with your back straight.

2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable.

Open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth.

Place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.

3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth.

This is like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.”

Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth, saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale.

Say the word one time per exhale. Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth.

You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth.

If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your third eye.

It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don’t worry, just keep going.

4. Do the above 5 times in a row.

5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.
________________________________________________
pineal-gland-activation

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner.

*Some people can experience a migrane lasting several hours, so to be safe it is recommended that you try this in the evening when you do not have work to do. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied/calcified your pineal gland is to begin with.

2. After the occurence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump.

The feeling may be very intense, like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day, and you may “hear” sounds coming from within your head, such as light popping or crackling sensations.

These are the final phisiological events you may experience after opening up your third eye.
It indicates your pineal gland is awakened, functioning and alive.
________________________________________________

PSYCHIC EFFECTS:

You may experience any or all of these to varying degrees:

• Faster, easier learning and retention
  • Marked increase in intuition
  • Increased creativity
  • Psychic gifts develop and become markedly stronger, along with more developed ability to see or sense human auras
  • Clairvoyance (psychic vision) opens up
  • Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up
  • Clairsentience (psychic feeling/touching) opens up

This is a very powerful exercise, and as with all powerful practices, your body may go through discomfort in order to adapt.

CLN Editor’s Note: I have taken considerable steps over the past few years to awaken and decalcify my pineal gland, and as such, I experienced no side effects other than an intense but not-uncomfortable feeling of pressure in my forehead and third eye that was just shy of a headache. So not everyone will experience side effects.

______________________________________________
______________________________________________

AWAKENING II

In order for this to work properly, you must have already performed the Awakening I exercise.

I included this above for those who are new.

It is very important to wait for 10-14 days following Awakening I, before you go onto Awakening II, otherwise the exercises won’t be effective. Your body needs time to adapt and get the energy flow going.

This exercise is completely euphoric and intensley pleasurable. Unlike Awakening I, this should be done once a week, and given the blissful effects that are lasting when done correctly, most people will enjoy doing so.

Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of five.

Repeat this three times.

This helps you to be relaxed and focused.

Now focus all of your attention upon your third eye.

You should begin to feel a sensation similar to the effects of the Awakening I exercise — a slight pressure or awareness of the spot of your third eye.

Now, take a deep breath as you did for the Awakening I exercise.

Hold it for as long as comfortable  — do not push this —  and release your breath, vibrating the word “MAY.” This is pronounced like the English language word for the month of May.

It should all come out at one time- M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay, gradually and slowly.

It is ok to adjust your pitch. The tone should be alto.

Breath in again, and repeat this five times.

You need to hit a certain pitch. You will know when you do, for you will feel this in your head. Do the best you can.

Now, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

When vibrating the word “MAY,” feel the energy going into your head,
first into your third eye area,
then into the middle of your brain,
and then to the top of your head where your crown chakra is located.

REMEMBER: Concentrate on your forehead (third eye area),
then the middle of your brain
and finally the top of your head.

This is done for the duration of each chant.

1. Breath in.

2. Begin to exhale, vibrating “MAY.”

3. Concentrate on your third eye.

4. Concentrate on the middle of your brain.

5. Concentrate on the top of your head and finish exhaling the vibration.

Repeat four more times.

The effects of this exercise are extremely pleasurable.

A feeling of lightnesss can occur immediately following the exercise.

Some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight presure in the crown area and intense euphoria is also common.

The blissful state can occur hours and even days later.

This will eventually become permanent and will greatly assist in void meditation, clairvoyance, and the development of other psychic and paranormal senses.

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Carlossainz73@yahoo.com' Ozzy says:

Can I keep doing this after the 3 day period

2. dincacristi@yahoo.com' cris says:

I dont think I am doing it right. When I try it it sound like a snake sound. Like ssssssss… is it right?

3. Cheasequah3@gmail.com' Ryan says:

Because this article is not for everyone, every individual has different ways of opening there chakras and minds eye. I’ve never tried the technique described above and I’ve had obe’s and visited the astral plane people are different that’s why there’s not one technique that can work for everyone, that’s what the world is coming to some people eat mushys and others smoke dmt or powerful weed and experience an revelation others choose to use this info for help, understand what im saying now? Knowledge rules over everything learn as much as you can

4. sevenpilgrims@yahoo.com' Ex Libris says:

Oddbod – Do you have any links you can share? I am very interested in decalcifying by pineal gland but I am concerned. What do you mean about the “dangers”? I don’t want to be reckless but I would like to “open” that “third eye.” Will following the steps above do it safely? What determines a “safe” way and a “dangerous” way???

5. alois.cochard@gmail.com' Alois says:

Hi Amanda,

I have that pink/purply thing too, and actually I found your comment by searching for that on google.

I didn’t follow any special technic but my third eye opened exactly like discribed here, and now I have this colors all the time (I had as well the cracking and flash describe here, but I was quite afraid by clarvoyance so I tried to stop that).

I would be very curious if that has come back for you? For me it was first magenta (pink) around words and now there is as well cyan and sometime purple.

I can see it in fact on any white surface, but if there is words they kind of interact with them in a very organic way.

Very interesting stuff indeed!

6. kimberly.zonnenberg@hotmail.com' kim says:

Hey there,

I dont really get the second step. How I say the word and how do I make my jaw and cheeks vibrate. I tried it a few times but maybe has some good advice for me! :)

7. totaldetox@hotmail.com' amanda says:

HI Alois,

Yes it comes and goes but mostly when I am working on clients or when I am creating or writing from joy and inspiration as these are all the times when I use my intuition the most. Prior to this I was extremelly clairaudient but now it is more of an instant knowingness and all senses feel like they are equally sensitive, wondering if my hearing will come back as clear – strange shift but nice.

8. Chriscln@icloud.com' Chris Nichols says:

People do not do this it’s evil. The Lord doesn’t want you to see spirits the devil does. I did it and really regret it, I will be forever followed. Don’t do what I did find another hobby please your doing as satan wants.

9. Johnthomaskeith@aol.com' NoName says:

People say there are side affects? Or at least that what I can tell from what you are saying. If evil can control you it is only because you let it… And I fear… You want it to…
    You have to believe your heart is strong, because another thing people say is ” if you believe you can do it and you tell yourself you can, you will ”
    Also on another note, I didn’t see where it talked about the downfalls above so can someone please specify that?

10. julianvdm999@gmail.com' Julian VDM says:

I am sad to say you are a lost soul. You clearly do not understand what our beautiful third eye is there for. It’s not there to see these little “Demon Spirits” you speak of. If you are receiving negativity from it, clearly you are only surrounding yourself with negativity and allowing it. What higher power or as you say “Lord” wouldn’t want his creations to actually SEE? Sounds more of the work of “The devil” if you think about it.

11. d1huddy@live.com' blank says:

Hello! I’ve been researching about the 3rd eye for about 2 mouths now and I always feel I am ready to start opening my pineal gland. But there’s something holding me back…. I’m scared of what to expect and what’s gonna happen next. I’m a person who likes to think a lot so I feel when I’m meditating or so I’ll get the though of seeing bad entities. I don’t wanna see bad entities when I open my chakra but I very much do wanna have the sensational expirence of having a third eye. I feel if I do open it I’m going to be visted by bad entities constantly and be scared so bad that I go crazy. I don’t want this to happen but I don’t know what to do to prevent these entities from coming. I’m not religious but I do believe in spirts and god and the devil. Also I wanna know if I do decide for sure that I want to open my 3rd eye, a quick and easy way to open the third eye. And also the ways to learn knowledge from the 3rd eye. please please respond cause I’m very anxious to know what’s gonna happen. I do trust in your answer and see you are very familiar and comfortable with the 3rd eye chakra. I would also like to stay in touch to ask questions or give you a report on what i maybe expirence if I do open my 3rd eye.

12. diane.primpas@hotmail.com' Diane says:

Hi, don’t mean to bother I was just wondering about the sound and the position of the tongue. Is the e like in egg or in tree? And do you elongate the o or the e? Lastly, I cant seem to keep my tongue between my teeth..in order to produce the sound it must move away from the teeth..Please help if you have time and find it in your heart to get back to me. Either way than you for your time :) Namaste!

• ryeran@gmail.com' Agendal says:

The key is to send vibrations up from your vocal system into your brain. The breathing technique helps to get your bloodflow slowed and steady enough, so your lattice of vessels helps carry that signal up in all the areas of the cranium – which, subsequently, allows those waves to hit the epicenter just right. The right frequency can massage that piece of your brain and get some blood in there, which will stir some of that special anatomy into productivity.

The author stresses to play around with the tones until you ‘feel’ you’ve gotten it right, and I do think it’s ultimately the extended ‘o’ sound that is broadcasting those waves up in there. My guess is that it’s the steady, smooth frequency that makes your cheeks feel nice and weird is the right place.

13. suwakofroghat@gmail.com' spaceship says:

dude shut up, spiritual awareness has been around for tens of thousands of years before Christianity and other religions made up their garbage to explain these phenomenon. once you get over the petty belief system imposed by oppressive theologies such as Christianity your eyes will truly be open and you will be able to live as the wonderful being that you are.

• Scott.plummer@ymail.com' Odd bod says:

“shut up”? Telling people to shut up – I suggest you take a look at yourself before you try giving away anymore of your wise “spiritual-advice”!
      As you are obviously unable to engage in polite conversation you might want to consider a course in conversation skills – then you won’t make yourself look so stupid!

• Pjprice@blueyonder.co.uk' Paul price says:

Well said, Oddbod. It’s unfortunately a sad reflection of the lack of empathy that seems more widespread in this day and age.

Expression should be allowed so that we can learn to grow from within, without experiencing overly harsh and unjust comments from others. People can be so rude.

14. stevenburgin@hotmail.com' steven says:

“The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light…” Matthew 6:22-23. look in your bible (i know you have one) youll find this and you can decide for yourself if this is really the devils will. my personal belief is that the gods (all of them. greek, roman, christian, egyptian) have abandoned us (look around, if you were a god i bet you would do the same) i believe that technology and civilization are the will of the devil and i think the native amaricans had the perfect and only true system, living in harmony with nature.

• scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hello Steven
      Thanks for telling me what to do – “Look in your Bible” you say – but you could have kept your offhanded remark to yourself because I look in the Bible everyday :-) – (I also have more than one)
      BUT
      there’s a problem:
      You see a lot of people have a Bible but that doesn’t mean it is for them – this could be YOU! The Bible is for those in the Church of Jesus Christ – if you’re in this Church then you also have Parousia (that is, Presence, the Holy Spirit, the teacher) and the Spirit will tell you what you need to know including how to interpret the Bible. People who are NOT in the Church of Jesus Christ and who do have a Bible generally don’t understand it, mis-interpret it, and cause a lot of problems for a lot of other people (who are also not in the Church of Jesus Christ). So………
      what you are referring to “if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light” means simply that those who are His are to keep their focus on Him and not be side-tracked by the worldly system – then, because you are His and your focus is on Him – you will be FILLED with HIM.
      Hope that helps.

As for living in harmony with nature, what makes you think that wasn’t God’s plan from the start? God looked at His creation and saw that it was good – God walks with man in Eden, and it’s very clear in the Bible (if you look) that once you are called or chosen by Him (which means you are in the Church of Jesus Christ) that He will never forsake you……(so not all the Gods have abandoned us!)

Christianity – it may not be what you preconceived notions or the society around you would have you think it is……………..

15. panchito_beni@hotmail.fr' Benjamin says:

Guys do not take exemple on those websites, you wanna learn the real one, just go to a buddhist temple (free) and ask a monk how to meditate. It is some kind of dangerous if you do not know how to enter and leave the meditation properly. I was born in a buddhist family, and I heard some stories about people who became crazy. Once again, go to a buddhist temple, they will teach you how to enter the meditation and how to leave (it is very important). Also, from some belief (I do), buddhist monk pray before meditate, otherwise they say you will attract demons.

16. aussiedog0137@gmail.com' theone says:

You sir are ignorant and i am sorry you are still believing in satan we are doing nothing but good here and only want goodness and at the same time we accept all religions so when your christianity finally decides it wants to follow jesus and be loving instead of spewing hate all over the world give us a call

• scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

And you sir are RUDE!
      Not only do you assume to tell me what I believe (satan) but you also make an attack on all Christians.
      Many Christians do many good works – or do you think the Salvation Army is a bad thing?
      Christians do good and they won’t attack or chop your head off if you don’t agree to believe.
      There are extremists, nut jobs, and rude people in all walks of life – case in point!

17. pjprice@blueyonder.co.uk' Paul Price says:

Interestingly, I’m not quite sure what I believe but it’s good to remain open-minded and learn from your experiences. Since activating my third eye i’m questioning a lot of things and trying to interpret my developments in ways that I perhaps wouldn’t have accepted before.

Whether there be a devil or god or both or neither is probably based on what you have experienced and how you interpret it.

There is no need to trash other people’s beliefs or experiences. We’re all here to share and help each other along the path to wherever it may lead. And yes, less rudeness would certainly be appreciated; the forum is getting like the Jerry Springer show at times.

18. Aaismajr@icloud.com' Aaron says:

This statement has no validation at all. So Rachel traded jacob to sleep with Leah for some mandrakes that she got from her son. Do u know what mandrakes are? And why is the bible advocating prostitution and drug use? Also jacob wrestled with god at a place he called penial.. Sounds just like pineal huh? Dnt let the bible and man fool u. It isnt at all to be taken literal. Pineal is a place in the mind (the pineal gland) its no wonder he had to be left alone before he could get into that wrestling match.. He was clearly meditating. There also is no such thing as a devil running around trying to get u in trouble. Think for urself and stop listening to everything a preacher in chruch tells u. Who fyi pays no taxes on any money they make. God bless. The kingdom of heaven is within, ( clearly meditation talk) or Mathew 6:22 if thine eye be single thy whole body be full of light.. This is clearly a 3rd eye or pineal gland refrence. Ask questions and dnt take everything at face value. The bible isnt a literal book

19. toveyd2@gmail.com' Darren says:

I like vegemite on toast before I meditate.

20. papapu2@yahoo.com' M says:

You guys are really pitiful. This is not meant to be open and you should not deal with such things. You feel all special and beautiful but this is unnatural and it is all in all evil. Simply, you surround yourself with these thoughts of how it is beautiful but you do not understand in fact that you are doing what the devil wants and I am sure after awhile you will regret it like that one guy who commented. Enjoy being followed by ghosts and crap.

21. 50fukushima@gmail.com' Soverignty says:

From the Cree Tribe, wired with the Haplogroup X-2 DNA, in my 61st year, 1500 + sweat-lodge trips to the Eagle’s Domain (the great void where all potentiality resides). I’ve lived a wonderful exciting life (lucky in love) and have studied our native cultural wisdom and anybody else’s with any substance.
    This past year I was seriously injured falling a large Alder tree and came to a place in healing retrospection, asking myself what was my relationship with reality? I came away from that with the obvious, “I did not have a functioning relationship with Reality”.

Every teacher from time immemorial was trying to teach us (without actually saying it of course) that as beings we possessed tremendous unused spirit consciousness resources, and in each their own way, attempted to share their insights on how to access and utilize these, to our benefit. The wisdom of the ages can all be distilled down to onboard brain chemical secretions, specifically the atrophied but golden pituitary and pineal (DMT) glands. The ancients left us the trancendental schematic, the Caduceus Symbol reminding us that the path to enlightenment, was and is brain glandular secretions. The ancient symbol is missunderstood and has been reduced to a shirt logo for ambulance drivers.

Anyone who has lit a DMT pipe will tell you the brain is capable of processing 10,000 years of intense experiential data in only 10 fr*kin minutes. Unbelievable brain bandwidths are available to each and everyone of us. Our DNA designers did not leave us the owner’s manual and that has left us in this lobotomized brain state with atrophied pituitary and pineal (DMT) glands. Fortunately they can be quickly rejuvenated and brought back on line seriously kicking up the brain bandwidths. Personal Sovereignty is a real achievable possibility. For a simple “Duck to water” technique to access and rejuvenate your golden brain glands go to: http://fukushima50.blogspot.ca/

The reality is we are living in an age of consciousness without a functioning relationship with reality. We need to get over the fact that from a cosmological perspective, we are an emerging civilization with a multiple history as a failed society in the process of blowing it again for the umpteen time.

Of necessity, a functioning relationship with reality includes, Gnosticism, Alchemy, ET, Archons, Lockheed Martin Ben Rich’s alumni disclosure, knowledge of the advanced civilizations who built the precision stone megaliths (that we can not build today), being present to nature’s process of creating matter from information encoded energy, LENR, that consciousness and matter are quantumly coupled, rejuvenated pituitary and pineal (DMT) glands, the value of service, a loving family and the wilful intention to have a source connected relationship with reality.

With these in place we have a chance to be in the cosmic game called life and without them we are basically hooped.

Sovereignty

22. e_c273@hotmail.com' em says:

What happened to you when you tried it ? I have done step one twice. I am a Christian and I don’t want to be a slave to Satan but when I pray monthing happens so I thought maybe I should try to help myself .
    Thanks em

23. Fighter4myself19@yahoo.com' Jodi says:

Will darkness try to enter or anything harmful?. Ive had powers for a long time of psychic ability, dreaming of the future, numbers, knowing iam ” specail” I was overtakn by the devil badly, fighting n fighting. I love to love even when I was deamonized that I still had love, ive been fighting for joy,happiness, saved n healed. Been getting planted w seeds the past few months, falling n getting back up, its only been 3 days of being reborn… Question.. When things as my cable n things shutting off like right now, what am I suppose to b doing right now , telling me to do something?, I do not have to do ur excerzices. I can shut my eyes n use the third eye at anytime, my eyes roll back but will be even open at the same time. Im not trying to use it , but its on. I dont know what u do as of whats the purpose? Last night was out of body w jesus. But how is it used for the reason? Plz explain my questions. My house is going crazy of power sources flicking on n off, Help! Iam not scared though .i ask for no fear.

24. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hi Jodi

Do you want the experiences? If so – no worries.

If you don’t want the experiences then there is only one way I have found to stop them and I’ve told you what that is – so it’s up to you whether you use it (it will work).

By the way – I didn’t put this article up so any questions you have should be directed to Alcyone – all I am doing is trying to help you with what I know stops the phenomena – it’s your choice whether you do it or not.

25. jonathan@freewill.im' Jonthan says:

Hi Jodi. Focus upon your intent and you will peace together the answers :)

26. cheasequah3@mail.com' Ryan says:

Burn sage and sweetgrass it will cleanse your home over any negative energy shut all doors and windows burn white sage marking all doors corner and windows allow grandmother sage to burn until it goes out she will know when all negative energy is gone and leave your home for an hour go for a walk or something and come back you should feel a light presence if you do indeed have abilities you will feel it, my wife even feels the difference yet she dosnt believe in these things we talk about on her 100% and honestly the only way you can become harmed by these daemons or spirits is if you believe them if you believe in them you give them something to manifest from an energy you may not even be aware you give off its the same principal as i do not believe in God or Jesus Christ nor do i believe in Lucifer the fallen angel therefore i can go neither to heaven or hell i can only go to the true paradise i create

27. cheasequah3@mail.com' Ryan says:

It may very well be your third eye is already open I’ve honestly went through stages where I’ve learned all that i can from it and i had a block no matter what happenedi couldn’t meditate and have an obe or even see my chakras, it is something to take to open your third eye but it is also something to lose the fabric of what is the reality you create to what os happening around you, people do lose themselves into the ideas and vast world of this great thing, and what i mean by that is simply that as a society we haunt evolved enough yet to accept the idea of anything we imagine can come to life, we are still very controlled and conditioned by the masses that don’t want us to know we are divine beings, i can help you as far as i know and as far as you are willing to learn and understand the astral world, this really is a life changing thing to open your third eye because once you do you won’t table to look at the world the same way again. Not in a bad way but just seeing it with the binders off for once you can contact me by email [email protected]

28. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Well said Ali – So true!
    Whatever you throw out into the universe it gets right back at you – or – you reap what you sow.
    Pax
    Oddbod

29. rigsalbert_arellano@yahoo.com' Rigs says:

Oddbod , why you know so many things about this ?

30. mgl_bobby@yahoo.com' Mongolia says:

Please hep me out Oddbod

31. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hello Rigs
    I do not claim to be an expert, or set myself up as an authority, but I do have a lot of experience.
    Seven or so years ago I had a full blown spontaneous Kundalini awakening without any idea of what was happening or what any of the experiences meant.
    I spent years studying to find answers, not just reading books but training with ‘high up’ Tibetan Lama (lineage holder from Padmasambhava).
    You can read more about my experience with K by looking through the list where I talk with Alcyone.
    I know enough to know it can be deadly for some, result in (Kundalini) Psychosis for some, and lead to experiences of different dimensions/realities and connection with entities (sometimes if wanted, sometimes not). So I feel it is only fair to inform people that quick opening of third eye can bring about these things – especially because this technique stimulates sacral chakra which is where your K is.
    If someone wants to do this they should be sensible, be safe, and go slow – unless they’re a Kamikaze and don’t care about the consequences.
    To answer your question real short: been there, seen it, done it, got the T-shirt.
    Oddbod

32. Aajfien@gmail.com' Swift says:

Oddbod
    Hey if I do this will demons enter me?
    And how do you know there there

33. savrena12345@gmail.com' savrena says:

what do u mean by consequences of opening the third eye if u be more clear in it that would be more helpful pls

34. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hello Swift
    If you do this there is no telling what will happen – it is different for everyone.
    IF demons enter you believe me – you WILL know – and they’re not easy to get rid off.
    Bottom line there are only two spiritual paths on this planet – Gods way (holiness and love) and those of the Babylonian mystery religion (they all have the same source). To prove this watch ‘Know Your Enemy’ by the Fuel Project – it comes from a Christian perspective but if you’re not interested in that watch it anyway because the history is correct. There are only 2 spiritual paths on the planet.
    Wishing you good research and wise decisions
    Pax
    Oddbod

35. jc_benamer@yahoo.com' johnjohn says:

is it true that all childrens have third eye ?. i see ghost twice a black ghost and white ghost ? what does it means?

36. dezchelle@cellc.blacberry.com' dez says:

Hy I’m dezchelle *̩ want to open ☺мч* third eye but Ii don’t know how …in ☺мч* house *̩s happening strange things and *̩ don’t know why this one time ☺мч* aunt laid in ☺мч* bed and the bed starts shakiking and when ☺мч* best friend was at me the lights and every thing was of & there was stading like this thing there but ii want to open ☺мч* third eye but don’t know someboddy plz help ☺мч* I’m convused ????

37. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hellko johnjohn
    anyone can develop their 3rd eye if they want to – but everyone should be aware of the dangers first.
    Oddbod

38. scott.plummer@ymail.com' Oddbod says:

Hello Ks Girl

Yes, it does invite the Holy Spirit, and depending on the life lived much wailing and suffering perhaps – but God said I AM Love and I AM Forgiveness, so all one need do is turn back to Him and ask for His Grace (but when given, it will be in a New Life where the Old Life is Dead).

Because, as He taught me, if we do not forgive we lose our love.And what sort of world would it be without that?

Best
    Oddbod

39. 4444kramer@gmail.com' Ks Girl says:

That is not a holy spirit what visited me was grotesqe and dreadful. This artical should have a disclaimer that it opens you up to be prone to evil spirirts -
    With power comes responsibility – writting this artical and ommiting all the facts and an inmportant ones are going to bring back the suffering the writer who wrote it set off into motion. It is a basic principal like gravity. I dont make the rules I just respect them spiritually. I wash my hands of my anger and forgivenss is something that will be earned for this matter- this and leave the author of this piece to strangle theirselves with the webs of deciet they spun in the original article.

40. AstralNess@gmail.com' Existence says:

Yes sure why not good for u blatzi bla, ever since i opened my Pineal gland and activated them buy doing many Mantras Yantras etcc and many Meditations ive did eye rolling upward i did allll the imaginations for many different activations ive done many sifferent meditations for a loooooong time, now i have combined alot of them and have got a success for alot of people and i am willing to share Everything! To anyone! Kk anyways.. Ive had many consciouse dreams and ive had Many many many sleep paralysis experiences of Phenomena’s! And Experience too many Phenomenon’s that Many would not Relate but may believe because only if One can think out side of Corruption and ignorant minds and thoughts of doings from negative entities and the natural Physical Flesh Bodies malfunctions or born curses and etc… Anyways… Im pretty high up here now.. How i got so high up and Climbing is that.. Like again ive done mannyy many sifferent meditations as far as reiki, imagination techniques and practices n etc and eye meditations such as candle flames and bright light and colored lights n etccc and seeing and controlling cosmic energy of light n etccc n etccc. Being able to DETECT AND SENSE NEGATIVE ENERGY SUCH AS NEGATIVE ENTITIES EXISTENCES AROUND MY ENVIRONMENT OR REALM OR PLANES OR REALITIES that after it all i am able to do and feel and be aware and conscious and be able to feel many existences of existed Energy’s… Such as Cosmic energy, cosmic existences, lost spirits, entities, evil ones, bad boys, reptilians, annunakis, aliens, shadow existences, all of the above, i am able to feel “their” existence and sense them being around or whenever one or any is “NEAR”.. K so now that i have shared that…

Anyways… For a loooong period of time after all of this, the entities would always come an never left me alone, always giving me negative thoughts and always feeding me Fear and always letting me know that they or “it” is near me. Nd so forth.. Point is that, i couldnt meditate for a while, i couldnt do anything n etc, except be lazy n eat alot n drink n smoke n smoke weed like almost everyday n etcc, and not good at home arguin with my relatives n etcc n etcc n etcc… No permanent job… N etcc.. N etcc…

Anyways i am protected now, how by God and my Savior, Protector, Forgiving, Understanding, always Accepting, always Understand and etcccc etccc, that i have Jesus in my Life #Foreallllll like all and everything makes sense now… Now i can meditate without fears and dont have fear dont have negative ness always positive good active thoughts n etccc.. The most important thing is that, me realllyy reallyyy praying from my Heart n etc, i do get Help n answers from Angels and Guidances and Etccc etcc like good entities and whooole bunch of “Light” sided existences watching and protectig over me whenever in need! And now i cant feel the bad entities being near or around me anymore… Well thats my important story lately… Im not saying if u sont believe in Jesus ur gno go to hell or some stupid fkin shitt… Im just sayingg God n Jesus is Real and Angels and everything they alll exist and theyr is such things as Good Ghosts and Good entities and Good Wise Helpful good hearted Existences out theirr!!! Because of all the Dark Forces that been fu**ing with us since we birthd. N etcc if any of that awakens or makes sense or anything helps u for new methods or maybe even me writing here for no reason or maybe all of this has a reason just like there is No coincidence??!! Well happy travels and happy and loving and caring and Fearful minds and gearts, that innn. The end after all the fears ans everythinggg you all will experience and knowwwwww in the end that, Fear and bad entities and ghosts and satan and devils and bad saints and all them cannnnnnnottttt kill us nor harm us PHYSICALLYYYY!!!!!! Ill tell u the truth,,, what they can do is, put in negative thoughts innn you on purpose, n etcc,, they will give u Fear and Scare to make u believe in them, to LURE YOU INTO THEIR DIMENSION OF EXISTENCE SO THAT THEY CAN SCARE THE FUUUUUkkk out of u, but do remember Non of it is Real!!! Meaning its all an illusion like a Mind control, and remember non can harmm you! And hurt u at any way!!! What u think u feel you will feel Mentaly! Not physically… Thats how they get you! And ill say something else! They cann POSESS SOMEONE ONNNLLYYY IF YOU LETTT THEMM!!!! ONLYY IF U AGREE ONLY IF YOU ARE TOO CARELESS, if you keep being stubborn and more negative and ignorance and being ignorant and being corrupted by doings of them by influences by them through physical people and etcc n etcc kk i believe ive said enough… You can email me [email protected] for anything, i can handle it all, ive been in hell and gone to hell and experienced death and died many times but heyyy!! Im with God now ;ww im with the Light Forces!! I fight for Love Peace and etcccc etccccccccccccccccccccc!!! Fighting bad entities with my Love energy Light beams and so on, helping lost cosmic people from our existence of “earthly existed creatures or species such as Humans and many other labels. Anywaysss again Happy travels yall!! May The Light Forces be with you, may you not be controlled and be on the Darks Sides… May you in the Future Help us to fight off evil and Fears and dark forces n etcccccccccccccccccccccccc! Namaste and God Bless Yall, n May You Become a spiritual being instead of Living as a Total Flesh same as Zombie! may You soon live Holy and Wise an Humble an all that you are within and all that you could be and Be one day, live in that Physical body of yours as a loving caring peace making understanding a hiiiigher consciousness self being!!! Instead of living as just a Physical Body.. Kk really said enough i donno what more im aupposed to be doing here, i believe my higher self wrote whatver i just wrote and did with my fingers like soooooooo fast on my iphone4 here… But anyways whatever my or the spirit is done doing through me or whatver is served or done ;]]] love u for reading patienty <3 may peace and love and warmpth and protection be with you at all times!! God and GodLys and angels and allllll Light forces n etccccc Bless you!! Whoever you are!! Still Reading n everything! Dont let them influince u to think negative and misleadings n etcc, pray for Guidance pray for yourself pray To yourself! Feel the prayers you Pray Intentionaly Pray for your Prayers dont just pretend as prayers because many been saying pray pray and what is this pray thing let me try.. No!.. Pray from within pray from your heart try n try n try till you think u prayed Correctly or you prayed from you heart or from within you! Pray till u are surprised at yourself of saying.. Dammn did i really just say or think such things and actually prayed n etc??.. Yess please do just give it a try, praying is not a sin!! We pray everyday without knowing and being aware of it too, believe it or not. Kay much Love!! Listen deep within u from your higher consciousness and Trust!!!! Dont trust in ego or doubts or second thoughts!!

Add Comment Register