Life coach trainer extraordinaire, Christy Whitman, just rolled out a brand-new, online coach training workshop. And you can participate right now for FREE by signing up here.
In this 5-part training, Christy shares insights, tips, strategies and questions to help you determine if becoming a certified life coach is a good move for your future.
Harvard Business Review reports that coaching is a $1 billion-a-year industry.* Good coaches can earn up to $200/hour – and even more.
You also get to set your own schedule, cherry pick the clients you want to work with, and enjoy unlimited earning potential (you know how important this is if you’ve ever had a boss deny you a well-deserved raise!).
And the best part? You get to change lives, while also transforming into the best version of yourself.
Take a look at what you’ll discover during this free coaching workshop:
- How becoming a life coach will help you fulfill your purpose, passion and financial desires
- Top 10 attributes of and reasons to become a successful coach
- The 10 most common misperceptions about becoming a coach
- Case studies from real people whose lives were transformed by the Quantum Success Coaching Academy
- What it really takes to become a life coach and start making $200 (or more) per hour – in 90 days or less
When you register, Christy will also give you three free bonus resources to help expand your knowledge about the coaching profession. She truly cares about your success and her goal is to help you make an educated decision about whether to pursue this path.
Your bonus resources include:
- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a Successful Life Coach (free e-book)
- The 60-Second Inspiration Quiz … to identify how well your life experience will serve you as a coach
- Map Out Your New Life … a life-planning tool to help you deliberately create your new life as a coach
A depressing number of people who would make incredible coaches shut themselves off from the opportunity, because they have limiting beliefs about their qualifications.
So let me share one final word of advice…
There are no pre-qualifications for becoming a coach. There’s no required education path. There’s no required job experience.
The only things “required” are to have an open mind and be willing to learn. Sign up for the workshop here, so Christy can pull back the curtain and tell you more about what it’s like to be a coach, what skills and attributes you’ll need to thrive, and how to determine if you’re ready. Register here.
*Footnote: Harvard Business Review Article: https://hbr.org/2009/01/what-can-coaches-do-for-you