David Wilcock: The “Green Light”: Wouldn’t It Be Nice?_Featured_, Banksters, Mass Arrests, New World Order Sunday, July 1st, 2012
Below are some of the highlights from David Wilcock’s June 29, 2012 article titled “The ‘Green Light’: Wouldn’t It Be Nice?”:
- Soon after I got back [from his world tour]… I got private emails saying Drake had been told that the mass arrests of Cabal members would occur sometime before Independence Day, July 4th.
- I called Drake as soon as I was functional, after seeing these reports. I wanted to find out exactly what was going on, directly from him, rather than listening to any radio show — as it certainly had all the hallmarks of a great story.
- What he told me was that three different insider sources — each of which have senior military clearance — independently told him that they are about to begin mass arrests of senior Cabal conspirators within days.
- I must say that I did NOT hear similar information from any of my own insiders. Further follow-ups and checking have not changed this… my intel does not line up with Drake’s at this point.
- I do know there are moves being planned that are very significant and exciting… However, these new moves are not going to occur within such a short window of time — based on what I have heard.
- The most recent “good intel” that I heard was that it was being done gradually, in stages — and the idea of doing it all at once had essentially been voted out.
- We do seem to be in a narrow window — but I highly doubt any arrests will happen until we see some real economic bloodletting first. That is the “window event” that must precede action, in order to garner the greatest public support.
- I asked Drake if it were possible that he had been lied to, deceived, or otherwise used as a pawn by being told something like this.
- He did not rule it out as a possibility. He also said he did not want to dwell on it, because focusing on it as a potential reality could make it more likely to turn out that way.
- It is possible that these insiders who spoke to Drake have been threatened with death if they did not share this blatantly untrue information with him.
- The purpose could then be to utterly destroy the credibility of the whole “mass arrests” concept.
- In one sudden move — with a very rapid expiration date — you crush everyone who has been tracking and supporting this story, and demolish all their hard work.
- By releasing this dramatic, exciting story, you also destroy the “me too” channelers whose intuitive “sources”, flying about in silvery round airliners in the clouds, immediately “verify” the information is correct.
- Most channeling is 10-15 percent accurate intuitive information. This gives it enough of an edge, with provably weird and wonderful stuff, that there is a great story there.
- The remaining 85-90 percent is influenced by the conscious mind’s wants, needs and desires — including any strong beliefs.
Read David Wilcock’s complete article here: “The ‘Green Light’: Wouldn’t It Be Nice?”