Croatian Super-Healer Braco to Appear in Portland, LA, and Miami

Written by on January 4, 2011 in Healing with 7 Comments
Braco

Braco, Croatian super-healer, is in America for limited engazement.

Croatian super-healer Braco (pronounced Braht-zoh) miraculously heals with his gaze alone.  His healings are unexplainable, yet undeniable.  Countless people in Europe have been remarkably and often spontaneously healed by Braco’s silent gaze.  Over 200,000 people traveled to experience his silent gaze in 2008 alone.   Physical, emotional, spiritual, mental, and interpersonal healings have all been reported.

Braco is a humble and gentle man, whose nickname translates in his native Croatian to affectionately mean ‘little brother’.  Since 1995, laymen, doctors, and scientists have recognized Braco for his miraculous healing ability.  He never speaks during a healing session, nor does he address individuals regarding their issues. In 2002, he realized that gazing at a group of people intensified the results.  Since then, he gazes at groups ranging from 50 to over 1000 people, and does as many as 20 sessions per day.  He is booked with appearances four years in advance.

During a healing session, Braco simply stands on a platform in front of his audience and silently looks ahead with a gentle gaze.  All present are instructed to stand and look at his eyes while thinking of their illnesses and problems. During the five-minute healing session, many immediately feel energetic bodily sensations, while others have profound experiences of joy. Sometimes, something dramatic happens for those with maladies, but more often people walk away just feeling better about their illnesses.  Those with serious illness are encouraged to check with their physician to confirm progress.

Braco is making the following limited appearances:

Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel, Portland, OR; Jan. 4-5

Agape International Spiritual Center, Culver City, CA; Jan. 6, 2011

Warner Center Marriott, Woodland Hills, CA; Jan. 7 – Jan. 9, 2011

Miami Beach Convention Center,  Miami, FL,  Jan. 10 – 11

For tickets and more details: Braco America Events

Source:  Braco: mystery healing gaze causes miracles

YouTube: Braco in America

1. haha@gmailc.com' haha says:

You must be kidding… The guy does not admit people in wheelchairs because it would be obvious he can’t heal…and he LOVES gold….

2. ross@consciouslifenews.com' Ross Pittman says:

I saw Braco this evening at the Agape Church in Culver City, CA. There were several people in wheelchairs. In fact, they were provided special seating in the front row. I wasn’t able to find out if he loves gold. My feeling was that the event , for me, was well worth the $8 that I paid. Others may have a different opinion and I respect that.

3. Solaraschoeffler@msn.com' Solara says:

I was able to attend a show in Portland and I’ve been filled with love ever since. It was a great experience and I recommend to anyone.

4. maili2@verizon.net' Mai-Li says:

The energy from these events were healing for all! Including Braco himself. There was so much “hope” and wanting to spread “love” that even the meanest person would feel it:) Regarding the gold necklace…This is a symbol of the Grand Central Sun. The Sun is our “Source” that we are all connected as ONE.
    We are children of the Sun:)

5. mommio@live.com' ladio says:

Hmmm…think he could heal an amputee? Nope, not he or any god.

Lol…Braco DESERVES your money.

6. dds@doc1.wa.gov' dds says:

Its sooo funny when reading some of the comments. Some people say interesting things. It kinda soounds weird. I believe Braco healing comes from within and its about energy healing not the physical body, and an amputee has already lost the limp so what could anyone do about that? I would hope people would think before they speak and if u don’t agree okay but try not to be say weird things that make no sense…. Much love…..

7. dalmacijajezakon@zd.t-com.hr' Sveti Ante Dalmatinac says:

I am need healing for many problem I receive. As child in Croatian village I get kick by donkey in head. I live with this problem even in America. It is bad when time to have womans for special time at my apartment. Because I get confuse. So confuse. Maybe “Braco” can help my problems. I only wish to be normal man agains. Thanks Gods I find this man Braco and this websites from the internet Yahoo connections.

Add Comment Register

FAIR USE NOTICE. Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental issues, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use'...you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Please support ConsciousLifeNews