Catalyzing Peace – 10 Practical Ways To Facilitate the Shift Of Consciousness_Featured_, Conscious Evolution, Consciousness, Peace Sunday, September 16th, 2012
The plain of the intellect, upon which many dogmas and religious zealotry are founded, is beginning to fragment, causing tempers to steadily boil. It’s all a part of the catalytic effect of the universe. A degree of agitation happens to break apart the unstable state before we can move to the higher harmony. That’s why society is becoming increasingly unstable as the awakening consciousness unfolds. It’s not planned; it’s how the flow responds naturally after an intense period of confinement in fixed eddy currents. It’s sometimes hard to appreciate, energy workers are each catalysts and amplifiers for this macro-cosmic effect. So in these tumultuous times of radical change, how can we best support this natural realignment, both in our own lives and at the wider planetary level? Here are 10 possibilities…
10 practical ways to facilitate the shift of consciousness
- Turn up the volume on your soul: The old world consciousness is fracturing and fragmenting. A higher vibration of consciousness is infusing which is both causing this to happen and ushering in the new paradigm. In my perspective, only those who are attuned to this flow will ultimately survive what is beginning to take place in this current chapter of the earth’s history. Perhaps the most important first step we can take to be a part of that new wave, is to ‘turn up the volume on your soul’ so that you can begin to hear it more strongly. There are various suggestions for doing this, much great work is now coming through such as: yoga, tai chi, various meditations, Reiki and the healing arts, Five Rhythms Dance, various spiritual practices, connecting with nature, the arts and creativity. At Openhand we’ve developed a deep consciousness bodywork we call “soulmotion”. Find out more…soulmotion
- Learn to follow your soul in day-to-day life: Whether we know it or not, each of our souls is connected to a higher co-creative flow of energy – of consciousness. It is an internal guidance mechanism which is leading us to the higher evolved plain of consciousness – what we at Openhand believe to be humanity’s immediate destiny (at least those who choose it). This benevolent guidance is always present, through ALL events and circumstances. The key is to know how it works and how it is guiding us in every moment. There are various new and ancient processes for following the soul’s quiet voice within. Here at Openhand we’ve developed a ‘spiritual compass’ we call “openway“. You can find out more here…openway
- A route map through life’s twists and turns: Once you’ve tuned into your soul and begun to realise it as a guiding compass, it can help greatly to understand ‘where’ the soul is leading to – we’re guided on a pathway of expanding consciousness. This is an inner journey through ever higher dimensions, the internal alchemy of which is then reflected and manifested into the outer world we experience. So whether people realise it or not, the universe is inviting people to embark on the inner journey, the true source of creative inspiration and transformation. There are many blind alleys down which we can travel. That’s why the Five Gateways route map can be so invaluable. We each have a unique journey yes, but those who’ve ‘ascended the mountain’ often report similar experiences on route to the ‘summit’. Understanding these influences can catalyse our journey removing much unnecessary pain and suffering…Five Gateways
- Raise your vibration: Walking the Path will naturally lead to an exploration of how to ‘raise our vibration’. Essentially as we purify internally, there is less dense energy within our lower bodily vehicles to keep dragging us back into the darkness. The energy acts like ballast and by processing it out, we can attain the lighter vibrations of greater interconnectivity – we sense and experience being much more a part of the universal flow which feels increasingly harmonious inside. In order to do this, we need to take a close look at how we live our lives – ‘under the microscope’ – to see how our vibration is being lowered. It is frequently in the food that we eat, the ‘electrosmog’ in our houses and our sub conscious behaviour patterns from the conditioning of society. Meditation greatly helps to restore balance, centredness and to raise our vibration. It helps us feel increasingly in tune. Here are… Tips for raising your vibration
- Become more at-one with Mother Earth: Humanity has ridden rough shod over our natural environment and ecosystems. It feels like we have already passed certain ‘tipping points’ taking the planet (in this plain) into much more inhospitable environments which is going to make it increasingly difficult for the worlds burgeoning population. But Gaia is humanity’s vehicle into the higher paradigm. It feels like her ‘kundalini’ is now reactivating after an intense period of contraction and dormancy. As she rises, she’ll break apart the restraining consciousness. We are each be a part of the reviving ecosystem as it begins to reconstitute in the higher plain. We need to align with Gaia and work with her, whatever happens in this plain over the coming years. If you knew the world would end tomorrow, would you still plant that apple tree today? Here’s a meditation download for connecting and working with Gaia as she shifts her consciousness…Ascending with Gaia
- Become more resourceful & self-sustaining: Money makes the matrix go around! And essentially money has been created by the generation of debt, which has been propagated by the over exploitation of oil and the production thereby of ‘consumables’ (many of which are unnecessary). Society is founded on the building block of Industrial Consumerism which is driving the greed, inequality and disharmony that the “Occupy Movement” are protesting about. If we become increasingly conscious about what we spend, and which items are really necessary, then we would stop feeding the disharmony, stop destroying our eco-systems and raise our vibration too. So this part is about becoming more resourceful, spending only where we really feel we need to (or are given to), working to become more self sustaining and less reliant on the system – especially in terms of our own food production or at least supporting local farming.
- Reduce personal debt: Money is created by the generation of debt and when we are in debt, essentially we are being ‘owned’ by society – we have less freedom of action. Right now there are ‘off-the-radar’ movements by awakening people challenging the whole nature of debt and especially the legality of it. In other words, much of the credit people have taken out may not have legal standing. It may seem quite radical, but unless (for example) a credit card company can produce the original signed agreement (which most can’t because they’ve been sold on), then you may not be legally bound to repay the debt. There are similar legality issues around mortgages – of course exploring this is going to question ones own feelings on morality, justice and rightness, which is not always as obvious as it may seem. Is it ‘moral’ for example, for the few to plunder the resources of the many and then sell them back with interest? These are questions we’re all being invited to contemplate and work with as we evolve. (…“Money as Debt” video)
- Developing conscious community: One way to reduce debt is to combine resources with kindred spirits – the emergence of ‘micro-communities’ is a strongly growing trend. Small groups of people are drawing together to share resources and services to make the whole much greater than the sum of the parts. It may be possible for example to pay off a mortgage by forming a joint owning ‘cooperative’. There is also the emergence of more conscious communities beginning to happen, such as the rise of the “Transition Towns”, where people are networking together to support one another with more local resources – especially food and energy. Such communities are preparing now for the projected break down of our oil driven society. Check out the Transition Towns Network. If there isn’t one near you, the organisation offers abundant help on setting one up… Transition Network
- Become a positive force for change: A key nature of the emergent soul, is the compassion to help uplift others. Many souls have purposefully come here to help in the upliftment of humanity. At the same time, it is certainly my observation that no one has come here unless they have their own lessons, discoveries and realisations to make as well. Whether we like it or not, we have each subscribed in some way to the consensus reality we have created – we’ll each have varying degrees of attachment and distortion with regards to society: how our food is produced for example, how our children are educated or how resources are unfairly distributed. We can simply ‘leave the matrix’ yes, but by engaging actively within it, we are caused to explore our own internal attachments/resistances to it. In so doing, we unfold our soul within those situations AND THEN RADIATE THAT LIGHT through them. In the discussions people are having on the internet for example, this in itself helps send ripples of higher consciousness throughout the field. So we’re all being invited to explore, shed attachments and by so doing, infuse light. This way we become a positive force for change in breaking down ‘the matrix’ and helping more escape it…Energy Workers Unite! (video)
- Find your right personal boundaries: To me at least, it is no secret that a growing divide is happening within the group consciousness. There are those who are either beginning to unfold or preparing to, and there seems to be the majority who are not. Many seem simply too invested in the old system and way of living to even truly want to break free. As the old systems fragment over the coming years, it’s likely that more people will join the emergent wave, but no one can be persuaded or cajoled into it, not matter what clarity of higher wisdom is presented. And those who still languish in the old vibration can tend to project or judge those who are evolving. This can be quite destabilising, so providing we’ve integrated everything we really need to learn from a particular situation, it is going to be increasingly important to find and align with our own internal boundaries. How much do we allow the disrupting energy of another into our system? That is something we must each discover for ourselves. (…Being an Empath)
The real revolution is evolution
I see everything I’ve described above actually ALREADY beginning to take place within the awakening group consciousness. I feel I’m actually ‘calling’ the natural underlying flow. But these are still early days and the more of us who truly embark earnestly on that inner journey, the more the tides of change will strengthen within society.
What I’ve also observed – time and again – is the magic of this higher consciousness infusion. Even though many might be resisting it, the flow is unstoppable – it is inevitable – because (to me at least) it is destiny. Which means even if in your location, you find yourself in a minority of one, if you keep connecting to the flow, you’ll still find you have all the support you need to unfold who you are and to lift you into the higher paradigm.
To me, as this world now begins to ‘heat up’, this is how we’re going to help catalyse the higher peace. As many have said before, it’s about “bringing heaven to earth” as the old consciousness steadily shatters and peels away.
The above article originally appeared here: http://www.openhandweb.org/catalysing_peace
About the Author
At the age of 40 Chris Bourne was involved in a life threatening car crash in which he thought he would certainly die. This precipitated total inner surrender and a rapid reconnection with the conscious life force through all things.
He found himself suddenly able to experience and contemplate through multiple dimensions of reality to see the deeper purpose of life itself. He began to remember his true reason for being here.
“During the crash, time seemed to slow right down and I was guided back through key moments of my life. I was realising that every moment in our lives has but one underlying purpose – to reveal an aspect of truth about ourselves to ourselves. I was beginning to dissolve every belief and value our society had conditioned within me.”
“This was my initial awakening to the magical unifying consciousness of the soul. Over the eight years that followed, I was guided through four other inner ‘Gateways’ of consciousness. I have since come to know the process as the five key expansions on our journey of Enlightenment and ultimate Ascension into multi dimensional living – our divine birthright”.
Prior to the crash, Chris had a rich an varied professional career in industry, in teaching, as an Officer in the Army and finally as a web development entrepreneur before being initiated on his spiritual path. With a Masters Degree in Natural Sciences from Oxford University, participants in the work are finding his integration of grounded scientific understanding and profound spiritual realisation deeply engaging and transformative.
Catalysing our Spiritual Evolution