Capturing Spirit Faces in Photographs

Written by on June 7, 2011 in Spirits with 7 Comments
Photo with spirit faces

Photo with spirit faces

Have you ever captured a spirit face in one of your photos?  It sometimes happens when taking pictures indoors or in dim lighting when the flash on the camera doesn’t work, which results in a longer exposure of the film.  It happened to me last summer when my boyfriend snapped a photo of me.

Until recently, I thought that my experience was unique. Then, I stumbled upon a YouTube video with Mark Macy talking about spirit faces and discovered that he had also written a book on the topic titled Spirit Faces: Truth About the Afterlife. On the video, Macy demonstrates that spirit faces can be captured using a Polaroid camera with the flash blocked.  By using a Polaroid, witnesses were able to see images of spirit faces develop before their eyes, without any possibility for the film being altered.

Since 2005, I have taken an annual summer trip to Mt. Shasta to fill my soul with the magical and loving energies of the mountain.  Last summer, my boyfriend Ross and I participated in an event called the Intiatic Journey through a group called Telos USA.  It was an amazing week in which we made many new friends, including a group of people with Telos Japan.

On the final night of the event, the Telos USA group and the Telos Japan group had dinner together at a local Italian restaurant in town.  I asked Ross to take a picture of me and my beautiful girlfriend Kyle from Australia.  As he took the picture, I noticed that the flash on the camera did not go off, so I immediately asked him to take a second one.  Once again, the flash didn’t work.

I knew the digital camera was not broken because I had taken many photographs that night.  A little frustrated, I took the camera to try and figure out what was wrong with the flash.  Upon reviewing the two pictures (see below), I noticed something strange with the first shot.  At first, I was not sure if Ross had giggled the camera because the image of my own face was totally blocked out and my head was out of focus.  To my amazement I could actually see two unknown images across my face slightly blending in with Kylie as well.

Photo #1 - with spirit facesPhoto # 2 without spirit faces
Curious about what I was looking at in the photograph, I loaded the two pictures on my computer so that I could see them enlarged and compare them side-by-side.  I was very surprised by what I saw.  The first photo appears to have the face of a male Indian warrior covering the right side of my face and the face of a very young Asian girl covering the left side of my face, with a beautiful yellow head scarf around my forehead connecting the two. Note that I was not wearing anything on my head. As I scrolled down the enlarged image, I also noticed a white, illuminated heart next to the pendant on my necklace (see the image below).

White, illuminated heart appears next to pendant

The following morning, as I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror at the motel, I saw my face begin to distort right before my eyes.  I became scared because the male Indian warrior was taking over my own reflection in the mirror.  Never in my life had I ever had such an experience. It freaked me out!  I yelled at the entity to stop what it was doing and left the bathroom. It never reappeared.

I’ve shown my pictures to many people. As expected, paranormal photographs bring out the skeptics and non-believers.  Many have said that I must have moved my head, or Ross shook the camera, or they cannot see the images of the two entities at all. However, in both pictures my shoulders were stationary and in focus.   Also, if I had moved my head really fast, my hair would not be neatly placed around my shoulders.

Mark Macy’s video presented a message that everyone has more than one spirit around them.  We all wear many faces in our lifetimes.  I feel these entities can be relatives of the past or incarnations of oneself.  Through mediation, I discovered that the two spirit entities are parts of my own soul.

Now, I understand that when I have these strange phenomenon’s in my life, I am being taught that the unknown is the known and the paranormal is becoming the normal.

1. mailihavas@gmail.com' Mai-Li says:

Update: I was told that these two entities were following me and wanted to present themselves to me by literally getting into my face–A way to show the other side of the veil so to speak. This answer does make somewhat sense to me because I do have another photograph where there is a white orb floating in front of me.
    Either way…I am glad they showed themselves.

2. dayanarasdream08@gmail.com' Dayanara Torres says:

Hi this is very interesting to me because I see so many spirits, demons and much more in pictures and is so amazing.when i show others they are like no i dont see anything and then i point to them and they stay in aweeee

3. suzann_estrada@yahoo.com' Suzie Estrada says:

I see many faces in almost all my photographs that are usually taken at night.

4. suzann_estrada@yahoo.com' Suzie Estrada says:

What do these faces mean?

5. prasani_zmcreek@hotmail.com' Prasani says:

Hello,

Hi there, I can totally understand where you are coming from

For most of my life I have been quite spiritual and only recently I have been tuning in more to my spirit guides and meditating. When I capture photos of anything people that have passed on appear in my pictures. Angels in the clouds appear on my camera and children and men and women.
    I have been trying to search for answers to why I feel like I have been chosen to see this.
    If you would like me to show you pictures I can. In these picture these individuals are always smiling, I have tried communicating with them but they have not yet communicated back to me verbally.
    How do I go about talking to them.
    Can anyone help me

6. prasani_zmcreek@hotmail.com' Prasani says:

Hi there, I have always been quite spiritual all my life, only in the last couple of years when ever I take a photo of anything, I see people who have passed over in my photos. I see angels who appeared from the clouds in my photos. I can look at magazines , peoples photos and see ghosts. Why do you think they have chosen me to see this. How can I communicate with these people.

7. solotattooedchic1227@gmail.com' christy903 says:

I actually have orbs amongst faces in my photos I feel presence.I’ve seen shadow people with red eyes,for almost 4 yrs I’ve had my spirit animal.I’ve had something pull my hair and shove me I’ve had dreams like I’m suppose to find something at a certain known location, but upon arrival I wake up.,I’ve had something hold me down while awake screaming only in my head,no one could hear me in reality… etc. ……. What does it mean????….anyone

Add Comment Register

Vitacost.com

FAIR USE NOTICE. Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental issues, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use'...you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Please support ConsciousLifeNews