Capturing Spirit Faces in Photographs

Written by on June 7, 2011 in Spirits with 64 Comments
Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Photo with spirit faces

Photo with spirit faces

Have you ever captured a spirit face in one of your photos?  It sometimes happens when taking pictures indoors or in dim lighting when the flash on the camera doesn’t work, which results in a longer exposure of the film.  It happened to me last summer when my boyfriend snapped a photo of me.

Until recently, I thought that my experience was unique. Then, I stumbled upon a YouTube video with Mark Macy talking about spirit faces and discovered that he had also written a book on the topic titled Spirit Faces: Truth About the Afterlife. On the video, Macy demonstrates that spirit faces can be captured using a Polaroid camera with the flash blocked.  By using a Polaroid, witnesses were able to see images of spirit faces develop before their eyes, without any possibility for the film being altered.

Since 2005, I have taken an annual summer trip to Mt. Shasta to fill my soul with the magical and loving energies of the mountain.  Last summer, my boyfriend Ross and I participated in an event called the Intiatic Journey through a group called Telos USA.  It was an amazing week in which we made many new friends, including a group of people with Telos Japan.

On the final night of the event, the Telos USA group and the Telos Japan group had dinner together at a local Italian restaurant in town.  I asked Ross to take a picture of me and my beautiful girlfriend Kyle from Australia.  As he took the picture, I noticed that the flash on the camera did not go off, so I immediately asked him to take a second one.  Once again, the flash didn’t work.

I knew the digital camera was not broken because I had taken many photographs that night.  A little frustrated, I took the camera to try and figure out what was wrong with the flash.  Upon reviewing the two pictures (see below), I noticed something strange with the first shot.  At first, I was not sure if Ross had giggled the camera because the image of my own face was totally blocked out and my head was out of focus.  To my amazement I could actually see two unknown images across my face slightly blending in with Kylie as well.

Photo #1 - with spirit facesPhoto # 2 without spirit faces
Curious about what I was looking at in the photograph, I loaded the two pictures on my computer so that I could see them enlarged and compare them side-by-side.  I was very surprised by what I saw.  The first photo appears to have the face of a male Indian warrior covering the right side of my face and the face of a very young Asian girl covering the left side of my face, with a beautiful yellow head scarf around my forehead connecting the two. Note that I was not wearing anything on my head. As I scrolled down the enlarged image, I also noticed a white, illuminated heart next to the pendant on my necklace (see the image below).

White, illuminated heart appears next to pendant

The following morning, as I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror at the motel, I saw my face begin to distort right before my eyes.  I became scared because the male Indian warrior was taking over my own reflection in the mirror.  Never in my life had I ever had such an experience. It freaked me out!  I yelled at the entity to stop what it was doing and left the bathroom. It never reappeared.

I’ve shown my pictures to many people. As expected, paranormal photographs bring out the skeptics and non-believers.  Many have said that I must have moved my head, or Ross shook the camera, or they cannot see the images of the two entities at all. However, in both pictures my shoulders were stationary and in focus.   Also, if I had moved my head really fast, my hair would not be neatly placed around my shoulders.

Mark Macy’s video presented a message that everyone has more than one spirit around them.  We all wear many faces in our lifetimes.  I feel these entities can be relatives of the past or incarnations of oneself.  Through mediation, I discovered that the two spirit entities are parts of my own soul.

Now, I understand that when I have these strange phenomenon’s in my life, I am being taught that the unknown is the known and the paranormal is becoming the normal.

1. mailihavas@gmail.com' Mai-Li says:

Update: I was told that these two entities were following me and wanted to present themselves to me by literally getting into my face–A way to show the other side of the veil so to speak. This answer does make somewhat sense to me because I do have another photograph where there is a white orb floating in front of me.
    Either way…I am glad they showed themselves.

• Mnap128@gmail.com' Mark128 says:

You cannot talk to or see the dead. When you sit with mediums and they describe an event only yourself and a loved one would know of, you’re being tricked. I’ve had massive paranormal activity since (knowing I shouldn’t) I allowed a channeler to read my tarot. My life for an entire year was hell until I kept up the prayer. I have some scary pics of what looks like an infestation of the demonic in my kitchen window. Be careful as we are not supposed to dabble in the arts.

• Protectionnow.rick@gmail.com' Rick ReesmaN says:

I too have some strange pictures and I’m in prayer multiple times a day

• dustinb111875@gmail.com' Dustin says:

I just recently started having just weird feelings in my house, so I started snapping pics into dark or dimly lit rooms and MY MIND ISSSS COMLPETELY BLOWN! In every pic I have several I guess spirits of multiple different animals, hundreds and hundreds of each in some pics! Sooo many sometimes they are packed SOOOOO closely together that each face morphs into multiple others! ITS COMPLETELY WILD AND TOTALLY MIDBLOWING!!! A lot of the animals expressions are of being in agony or of complete distress! There issss also multiple demon armies of several different what I only can call demonic spirits! Sometimes it’s a lot in marching groups or some pics it’s where it’s just like 3 to 9 or so together in a pic! Some faces are VERY CLEAR THAT YOU CAN EASILY IDENTIFY WHAT THEY ARE. Some you can see several shades of silouhettes but also can clearly see they are faces to where you can identify the animals faces complete with eyes, nose, ears, whiskers sometimes paws… Stuff like that… AND WHAT TYPE OF ANIMAL IT IS!!! And ALLLLLLL kinds of different demonic stuff also!!!
        And again hundreds if not thousands of animal souls stacked on top of one another and side by side with SOOOOO many together if you keep looking they morph into multiple other faces!!! I AM UNDER THE IMPRESSION WITH THE AMOUNTS OF SOULS CRAM PACKED TOGETHER IN THE PICS THAT THERE’S SOMETHING EVIL OR DEMONIC TRAPPING THESE THOUSAND OF SOULS IN HERE CAUSE THERE ISSSS SOOOO MANY FACES IN THE PICS CRAMMED TOGETHER LIKE SARDINES IS HOW TO DESCRIBE IT IN THE PICS! SO I DECIDED TO SEARCH THE PICTURES VERY CLOSELY AND I FOUND SOMETHING VERY VERY DISTURBING IN ONE OF THE PICTURES!!! IT’S SCARY ACTUALLY AND IM HARD TO SCARE! ANYWAYS TO SEE I’D SAY 75% OF THESE IMAGES YOU NEED TO ZOOM WAAAAAAAYYYYY IN ON ALLLLL AREAS IN YOUR PICS!!! U NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU’RE GONNA SEE!!! SO WATCH OUT!!! LOL… SOMETIMES YOU’LL HAVE TO USE YOUR CAMERAS FULL ZOOM POTENTIAL! WELL WHEN I DID THAT I HAVE FOUND ONLY WHAT I CAN DESCRIBE AS A VERY SMALL (in the pic) DEMONIC FULL BODIED ENTITY WITH LIKE NO FACE JUST LIKE A VEIL MASK OVER HIS WHOLE FACE WITH IT JUST KINDA LIT UP AND THE ENTITY IS LOOKING UP AND TO THE RIGHT AND HOLDING ITS ARMS OUT LIKE YOU WOULD HOLD SOMEONE AROUND THE WAIST BUT IN THE CIRCLE IT CREATED BY HOLDING ITS ARMS THAT WAY I CAN SEE MULTIPLE OF THESE ANIMAL SPIRITS LIKE TRAPPED IN THIS LIKE ROTATING LIGHT BEAMS LIKE CIRCLING THIS ENTITIES ARMS AND THE ANIMAL SOULS ARE JUST TRAPPED! I CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT MY THEORY IS RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING TRAPPING ANIMAL AND OTHER SOULS IN THIS HOUSE SOMEHOW! AND THIS DEMONIC ENTITY I CAPTURED IN THIS PIC IS WHAT ISSSSS DOING IT!!! AND I HAVE CAPTURED IT IN THE ACT ORRRRR IT WAS POSING FOR ME TO SHOW ME WHAT IT IS!!! CAUSE IN A LOOOOOOT OF THE PICS O TOOK THE THINGS ARE POSING FOR THE PICS!! YOU CAN JUST SEE IT!!! ANYONE CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY TO ME IF YOU KNOW WHO I CAN CALL FOR THEM TO LOOK AT WHAT I AM SEEING IN THESE PICTURES AND INTERPRET WHAT THE HELL ISSSSS GOING ON IN MY HOUSE!!! PLEASE!!! THIS ISSSSSSSSS BEYOND FREAKING ME OUT AFYER SEEING WHAT I SEE IN THESE PICS!!! IM NOT ON DRUGS, DRINKING ORRRR TRIPPIN SO I KNOW WHAT IM SEEIN IS THERE IN THE PICS AND I HAVE SHOWED THEM OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE VERIFIED THAT THEY ARRRRE SEEING EXACTLY WHAT I SEE I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT CAN HELP ME I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

• feedmyfam@yahoo.com' Otis says:

Man i see the sam thim i got a picture wher i can see it clearly and its a strange thing on his shoulder and a gold like ring in his nose. I showed a lot of people and they cant explain are do they want to even talk about it. They treat it like they dont want to see it. I dont know who to talk to about this i want to send it to you so you can see how clear this is. Send me a e mail and i will.

• dustinb111875@gmail.com' Dustin says:

Yeah… Thanks for the response!!! I don’t know what the hell to do cause a lot of these things are demonic and shattered aspects of dead people. Like hundreds of everything… They attack like my aura or something and I know maneuvers to expelled negative energy from myself so I like battle this stuff every night!!! I have hundreds of pics with thousands of bizarre stuff… A face lives in my TV with multiple crazy things!!! Its freaking me out Sooo bad I’m gonna hire someone to clear the house!!! I have several videos that will blow peoples minds too!! And also from shooting the videos some of the stuff has now morphed into my phone!!! Its insane!!! I think I’m going crazy sometimes!!! I can’t figure out what I’m seeing and why I’m seeing it!!!! But anyways email me whatever!!!

• ghostpicturrs8@gmail.com' Alexa Brown says:

My mind is blown o. Catching of the same things your talking about ii thought i was the only person that was seeing things like this.

• dustinb111875@gmail.com' Dustin says:

I was going to have a lady come cleanse the house but I’m gonna buy a nice camera of some kind and film all this stuff!!! I see SOOOOOOO much ALLLLLLL the time I have to document this for more people to see…

• Protectionnow.rick@gmail.com' Rick ReesmaN says:

That’s what I started doing heck out fineartameroca type I. My name Rick Reesman and even in my painting u will see some really cool strange out of this world stuff well good luck with your adventure and share with the world remember that everything is energy and some of us can capture it well take care hope this helps

• vickivanloon@hotmail.com' stephen says:

i felt the same way up until an hour ago

• vickivanloon@hotmail.com' stephen says:

the same happened to me.. I also saw Christ. as he pushed hundreds of demonic entities from a picture I had on the screen, it was so horrible that I could not take it any more.. this was only one of several photos and other images and experiences i had seen and experienced…. someone quite randomly and with no recollection of it said to me that it wasnt my fault. however I had invited the evil in and only I could rxemove it….. she later claimed to have no knowlrdge of such things nor of the advice, i figured out who was carrying the nasty evil demons. and allthough i nearly lost my life before this, it all makes sense now and for a few years i had an amazing communication window with Christ now we dont talk as often but I realise looking back over my life “50 years” that he had been there ,which explained the countless near misses and close calls. including recent suicide attempts that should not have failed but he isnt about to let me come home just yet, find him in your heart and talk to him wether it be out loud or in your mind, he will answer that i will pledge my life on. may he bless you and look over you

• Protectionnow.rick@gmail.com' Rick ReesmaN says:

It’s god breaking through to us I look at it as were are stuck in purgatory untill you learn your lessons to move closer to god or the light on this earth I been here before also not a fun place all we have to do is love and have more faith in your high power or god or what ever it is you believe in hope this helps

• lissa.lack@gmail.com' LissK says:

I am presently experiencing some things I’m not sure I can talk about yer but years ago I learned from my church we are not supposed to communicate with spirits and no matter what they try to make us think, they are demonic! I have photographs that fit the description you gave in your kitchen window and now the demons are moving in the photos and writing on the screen of my cell phone trying to make me think they are my dead loved ones. I can sense them and see the energy of them without a camera so when I take a photo it shows a photo of what they want me to see but if I look closer I can see what is really there. My 2 year old, who talks very well for her age, told me earlier today “he’s looking at me”. I don’t talk about this with anyone so this didn’t happen bc of her hearing me tell my experiences.

• dustinb111875@gmail.com' Dustin says:

Yeah… YOU’RE EXACTLY ON! THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I SEE… BUT IT HAS NOT GONE THA TT FAR YET… THEY ARE LIKE TAKING POSSESSION OF SCENES IN THE TV AND MORPHING what should be the TV show and they morph it into the shape of them or something close to it… Anyways since you have told me what they are can you get rid of them??? They attack my aura every night all night… I do battle with them nightly to shake their negative energy off me!!! I can SEE THEM AS ENERGY AND COME RIGHT UP TO ME AND ATTACH AT MY FEET AND THEN I START FEELING THE VIBRATIONS! THEN I DO THAT MANEUVER TO EXPELL THE NEGATIVE ENERGY FROM YOU ANDTHE VIBRATIONS STOP… 5 TO 10 MINUTES LATER IT STARTS… I SEE THESE CRAZY CREATURES IN reflections of everything! I have videos if insane unexplainable stuff… Do you know if it is possible to get rid of these things???

• lissa.lack@gmail.com' Melissa aka LissaK says:

I personally want to talk to my preacher or someone in a church who has more experience with this in order to find the right scripture to make it go away.. with that said, I must admit, I think our sin is what is allowing us to be aware of them and I also believe these demons have always been trying to get not only our attention but everyone’s attention and we are the people who can see them or have noticed something isn’t quite right. God is the cure and living as close to Him as possible is the only control we have to defeat them bc it will take the power of God. Also, God gives us authority over all creatures of the Earth but this authority comes with the presence of the Holy Spirit of God residing in us. Therefore, seeking God and turning from sin is the way to make them leave us personally. These things started this with me in 2009 and I thought my husband was playing head games with me! I shouldn’t have thought he had that much time on his hands nor is he a manipulative unkind man but I couldn’t make sense of it.. My accusations were not loving toward my husband and my husband’s sin made his reaction to my accusations even worse… over a period of months our marriage ended after 15 years and 3 daughters. I met him when I was 13 so we are in our 30’s now and it took some serious deception to separate us.. and I can’t begin to explain this to him still to this day bc it is still too sore for him and I am too afraid to begin the conversation without help. Tmi on that, but I believe these demons are doing their jobs so to speak and deceiving people to TRY to turn them/us away from God.. but I also believe God lets them do this to allow us to freely choose Him. If we are faithful and turn away from sin He will not forsake us as written. I personally need the strength of others to affirm this is real even though I obviously know it is.. the Bible has enough scripture proving demons exist and what their purpose is etc and how God is the way and the light and way more than I can write here lol. You can leave me your contact info if you feel comfortable doing that and I will contact you. I guess I could have put mine on here but lmk if you want to first. Anyway, we aren’t alone.. in our homes jk, couldn’t resist but based on this forum this is not as unusual as I expected so that’s a relief. Also, I think as long as we don’t speak to them they can’t enter us or take over our bodies but idk the spiritual laws.. wow! This is out there but thank you so much for responding to me 🙂.

• vickivanloon@hotmail.com' stephen says:

yes exactly the same happened to me i.e movement and also more and more appearing in pictures and also on walls foot paths basically where ever i turned my eyes

2. dayanarasdream08@gmail.com' Dayanara Torres says:

Hi this is very interesting to me because I see so many spirits, demons and much more in pictures and is so amazing.when i show others they are like no i dont see anything and then i point to them and they stay in aweeee

3. suzann_estrada@yahoo.com' Suzie Estrada says:

I see many faces in almost all my photographs that are usually taken at night.

4. suzann_estrada@yahoo.com' Suzie Estrada says:

What do these faces mean?

5. prasani_zmcreek@hotmail.com' Prasani says:

Hello,

Hi there, I can totally understand where you are coming from

For most of my life I have been quite spiritual and only recently I have been tuning in more to my spirit guides and meditating. When I capture photos of anything people that have passed on appear in my pictures. Angels in the clouds appear on my camera and children and men and women.
    I have been trying to search for answers to why I feel like I have been chosen to see this.
    If you would like me to show you pictures I can. In these picture these individuals are always smiling, I have tried communicating with them but they have not yet communicated back to me verbally.
    How do I go about talking to them.
    Can anyone help me

• val-dee@live.com' Val says:

The same thing happens to me. Do you have any information on why? And how to communicate? Or anything? Its very interesting to me. Im open to receiving but dont want to invite any bad in.

• frasermark63@gmail.com' Mark fraser says:

There is only good & evil & nothing in between, there are no such things as ghosts the HOLY BIBLE tells us that the dead no nothing until judgement day. These entities are probably demons trying to fool you & keep you away from CHRIST JESUS who is the only way & your only protection. Spirit guides are of the devil & anyone meditating to spirits is worshiping satan . Show your photographs as proof of GOD but remember proof of GOD is olso proof of the devil. Don,t be fooled by smiling faces the devil is the father of lies! GOD BLESS YOU

• aloisiograziella@yahoo.com' Lotus says:

As much as I believe in God and Jesus and the bible I also know that there are other truths out there. There is copious amounts of proof and research to show that we re-incarnate. Many many kids come into this life remembering thier past life and telling everything about it. Everything is good and bad just like two sides of a coin.

• Mariond.bomar28@gmail.com' Mary says:

Hello do you know much about faces appearing in pictures?

• sagwason@dodo.com.au' dave says:

I am also a Christian , Pentecostal. There are spirits same word in the bible. Check out the story of Elisha where he says open his eyes lord.and as his eyes were opened he saw an army round about. A different dimension. the bible tells in one of the book of kings, Samuel was brought back to talk to saul. I have both seen and felt at least 5 spirits. Seen one lady, very very bad. The night I saw her around my ceiling 10 seconds. The lady on the other side of the wall felt like she was being choked that night.

• Mnap128@gmail.com' Mark128 says:

Thanks for speaking the truth

• ongerie@gmail.com' Jennifer Cronin says:

Yes,Amen as I am a Christian as well. However, Our Heavenly Father does not command us to be ignorant or naive; there is always so much more to learn about the after life , the universe and a billion other gallaxies…we would be foolish not to have an open mind, a learning mind. By all means, I believe Jesus Christ is the son of God. How wondrous are ALL of his creations!

6. prasani_zmcreek@hotmail.com' Prasani says:

Hi there, I have always been quite spiritual all my life, only in the last couple of years when ever I take a photo of anything, I see people who have passed over in my photos. I see angels who appeared from the clouds in my photos. I can look at magazines , peoples photos and see ghosts. Why do you think they have chosen me to see this. How can I communicate with these people.

• Mnap128@gmail.com' Mark128 says:

To trick you into thinking you were born with some special gift so uou begin the practice of witchcraft. Not joking

7. solotattooedchic1227@gmail.com' christy903 says:

I actually have orbs amongst faces in my photos I feel presence.I’ve seen shadow people with red eyes,for almost 4 yrs I’ve had my spirit animal.I’ve had something pull my hair and shove me I’ve had dreams like I’m suppose to find something at a certain known location, but upon arrival I wake up.,I’ve had something hold me down while awake screaming only in my head,no one could hear me in reality… etc. ……. What does it mean????….anyone

• Mnap128@gmail.com' Mark128 says:

I’ve had that many times. This is demonic and it’s a phenomenon called sleep paralysis. You can’t move you may even hear a low vibration. You have no spirit guide. When you practice the arts you open the door to negative entities. I’ve heard growls while paralyzed as well as had something large and black on top of me twisting my head all over the place. I couldn’t yell but I did say Jesus Christ and it stopped. Shadow people are not your friends rebuking them in the name of Christ is your only defense. Even if they wanted you to look for something somewhere, why in heavens would
      You want shit attacking you in your sleep? Scariest shit ever!

8. itcmark@gmail.com' Mark Macy says:

Hi Mai Li, while Googling “spirit faces” today for my blog, I found your picture, but didn’t remember taking it during my luminator sessions using Polaroid cameras. Then I clicked through to your article and realized why. I didn’t take the picture; your friend Ross got the spirit face with a digital camera. 🙂 It’s really a great example of a spirit face photo. A big thanks to your spirit friends for showing themselves, and to you for posting the picture. Mark Macy

9. kelsey.marie.xo@hotmail.com' kelsey says:

lol this is ridiculous.. I believe in ghosts and spirits and capturing them on camera but this is just dumb. obviously the camera moved (or your head) and it gave the effect of multipe faces. and that “yellow scarf” is just your forehead being stretched by the shitty shot. and as for the “illuminated heart”, i don’t know what kind of hearts you’ve been looking at but that looks nothing like one. Are you being surrounded by spirits or is it just a camera effect? Relax.

10. crowfr@outlook.com' Eric says:

Did u take that pic into photoshop. I guaruntee if u mess with non destructive tools like vibrancy,contrast,threash hold,brightness you will see much more. Im surrounded by these entities its freaking me p ut but amazing. I have many pics to show. They show up more in mirrors and i. Motion blur turn brightness up and contrast down

• shelton.bry@gmail.com' shelton.bry@gmail.com says:

I have hundreds of photos on my phone that have faces…and you find even more…tons more sometimes…when you enlarge those photos. I’m not here to convince anyone . I know what I see. Zero doubt. What I love and find bond in many of you over….is that almost no one thus far is panic stricken, in fact…most of us are seeking how to best facilitate these spirits. Not for OUR sake…but for theirs. I am convinced it was no accident they selected empaths to reveal themselves to. Where I may differ with some here is my hesitancy to conclude they are spirits. They may well be. But I think there is equal probability they are a non-earth life form doing their best to come to us in a visual way our earthly specie might recognize….then choose empathy both because we aren’t skeptics and we typically don’t run away from things others might find threatening.

• Mnap128@gmail.com' Mark128 says:

Just did that with my camera and I see an infestation

• Protectionnow.rick@gmail.com' Rick ReesmaN says:

I play with this all the time it’s kinda of crazy some of the stuff that shows up some people still think I purposely did it when I didn’t

11. Ms.cherrybomb13@gmail.com' Cherrybomb says:

I was looking for answers regarding seeing spirits the same ones most of the time in all my videos or pictures where ever i go they appear i love taking pics of myself a lot i guess i have adangerous job n hope that if n when i die my kids will have so many pics of ne they will always have me around them well adter noticing this i guess i will actually still be here. Idk but this stiff is real idk wth is photoshop but i can prove spirits are reali just wonder if im die soon and if thats why they are revealing themselves so much anyway i hope they are ok & im pray for them i gues they are lonely sone of them show me hiw they died its a trip but im not bs’n dont need to they are here they are real and i guess they want ppl to aknowledge them n maybe they werent ready to die! Peace be with their souls.

12. sandrazepeda1990@gmail.com' Sandra says:

Hello everyone.. I recently took 2 photos of myself and one I can clearly see a man on my right leg.. I can clearly see his face, eyes ears and hairline.. Creepy .. And on the second photo I see a woman it appears to be some kind of angel , wearing a long dress with one arm above her head an the other by her waist.. I don’t know what this mean.. Any help

13. seansplumbing@live.com.au' Sean says:

My partner took some photos of a tree that was lite up by a flood light while we were camping. The place was morton Island in Australia, the photos where taken with a mobile phone that had face recognition turned on.
    There were numerous faces captured by face recognition which seemed to be of indigenous appearance and they appeared in a number of photos that where taken.

14. stwigg86@gmail.com' sarah twigg says:

Hi. I need some help and advice. Recently me and my partner have been seeing faces and animals in some photos we have taken. I see more in the selfies of myself. It is terrifiying me and i dont know what to do about them. Any confirmation or info would be really appreciated.

15. Charlenesavoie3@gmail.com' Charlene savoie says:

I have a picture of the devil that formed a head out of a. Plastic bag!

• saucyjk@gmail.com' Jm says:

I have thousands of photographs including one like This. Its totally accurate that we are capturing a different frequency and hence entities in realms we don’t see with the eye tho noa I can also do that.

• shonwaltz@yahoo.com' Shon Waltz says:

I took a picture with no filter on it Uno Flash I should have took a picture of whatever I was aiming at there’s no chairs there’s no wall there’s no object it’s a blue and white shadowy picture would a person lying in bed with a demon hovered over her coming out of a porthole with a red outlined entity watching from a far below and up top some horned Damon almost like a puppet master what is weird is the camera said there was no filter on this new app on it and the camera should have took a picture of whatever it was pointed out instead this picture came up

16. gyphryophbia@gmail.com' Johnathan Morris says:

So what device do you have for reading the magnetic/electronic effect of these “spirits”. Just because you think you see something doesn’t mean it’s imperical evidence. Just means things can look like things if you let them.

17. gyphryophbia@gmail.com' Johnathan Morris says:

And I mean come on what useful information does this article hold. Literally filled to the brim with ads. “See these ghosts? Now buy this shit yo balance your chakras”

18. shonwaltz@yahoo.com' Shon Waltz says:

In fact if you’re interested in seeing the photo which will blow your mind like I said there was no app no filter and it didn’t take a picture of what it was pointed to like a chair or wall excetera the bluish Shadow e picture of someone lying in bed with a demon kneel down over her holding on to something that’s buying her coming out of a portal with a outline of a red entity watching and up top a horn demon almost like a puppet master present this is what picture came up if you’re interested in seeing it email me at it will blow your mind if I can also send the details to prove that there was no hockey filters or apps on it exposure tricks or whatnot I’d send that to Shon Waltz at yahoo.com

19. Sharonmoore7115@yahoo.com' Sharon says:

My son died in my house and I took some pic,saw him in many,then I saw many others,i have pics of the man in the moon,angel,satAn,im scared,will never take another

20. iamkarma1974@gmail.com' graciela says:

I believe in God ANGELS Spirit guides I feel know and seen spirits demons too.not afraid because I GOT GOD AND MY ANGELS IM NOT GONNA TRY N PROVE IT BUT I KNOW GOD GAVE ME THIS GIFTS FOR A REASON AND I’LL O DO IS FOR GOOD ALL IN PRAYER .PICTURES ARE SO HARD TO TAKE CAUSE I’M COVERED IN WHITE OR PURPLE..I EMBRACE IT AT THE END I’ll MEET JESUS OR ARCHANGEL MICHAEL TO ADVOCATE FOR ME ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME ..

21. markpenfold1977@mail.com' mark says:

I have made videos on my phone of a mirror in my house. this mirror is messed up. in every video there are entities in the mirror , some with long green faces with sharp teeth, some dark shadowy creatures with bright red glowing eyes and a lot of the time we just see what look like other people but the freaky thing is some of the time the ones that look like people have tried to communicate with us. there have been times when a lady was banging on her side of the mirror trying to shout to me and I got all this on video. any help would be appreciated. thanks

• tammyramos711@yahoo.com' Tammy says:

My aunt passed away almost 4 years ago the house she lived in is now mine I started taken before and after pictures I went back latter to look at them there was a orb above my head in the back yard and lots of skulls everywhere inside and out I have pictures of people from the 1700 century and on a tree there was a skull that lit up with faces on it and words or letters above the skull I started to search the meaning of the words and the history of the house I also have pictures of crosses I found out that the whole area was a Indian grave yard back in the 1600 not the 1700 back then people didn’t have different beliefs and they didn’t believe in death. there is a story like no one would ever believe but I do just like it says the dead will be walking along us towards the end of the world this house is full of Angels skulls and people dressed like back in the 1600 and 1700 and carrying swords they are called lost souls because back then they didn’t believe in death.

22. sunlight.to.shadows@gmail.com' Ray says:

Explanation: When you don’t have flash on, as said in the article, the exposure takes longer when taking a photo. If someone moves, then you’ll see their face or body blur. This will happen in low light/dim light settings. Also, it looks like the person taking the photo moved or just doesn’t have steady hands, and that’s why the gal on the left is a bit blurry. I am not a skeptic of the paranormal, but as a photographer, these types of photos happen for these reasons. Try it out.

23. thorpehaward533@gmail.com' pauline says:

my 50 yr old daughter died 23 dec 2015 my 47 yr old son died 31oct 2015 i have their ashes my son had a serious accident and had brain damage but addensbrook saved his life i took a photo of both my kids after 4 months and always wished that they where 2gether when i looked at my phone i took a picture of my lyn on a frame 7inches by 5inches on her left shoulder is the coulered photo of my sons head i was 73 at this time i have never showed anyone ,only my eldest son and my son that died daughter and above my leans head is a positive shining halo my mums image is also the the dark window behind my lin i will not put it on facebook ,i dont want sceptics having a laugh the photos does prove all i have said i dont know how to send this photo to an investigator my photo is explainable if only i could show it to a believer

24. Brownpride1995@gmail.com' Unknown says:

I have alot of pictures like this

25. vickivanloon@hotmail.com' stephen says:

i had similar photos, however they have all mysteriously been destroyed. that aside, i along with many many others believe you, and that is all that matters

26. sanon9200@yahoo.com' SomeGuy says:

I took a picture of my fiance last Christmas and didn’t notice anything funny until I took a closer look at the photo and noticed her eyes wasn’t real. Well I did notice something was off about the photo after I look at for first time and upon closer observation and blowing up the photo I noticed her eyes wasn’t real. They look like someone Photoshopped them on her face and didn’t do a good job at it. I have to admit it’s a bit creepy and never brought it up to her nor did she ever noticed it. Very weird.