Is This Bizarre Creature Found in Mexico a Fairy, Alien or Something Else Entirely? You Decide!

Posted by on July 22, 2016 in Mysteries, Reality's Edge with 238 Comments

bizarre creature

By Michael Snyder | End Of The American Dream

I wasn’t going to write about this.  I was trained as an attorney and I am skeptical by nature, and so I generally don’t like to write about things that I can’t prove.  But in the case of this bizarre winged creature, a couple of factors changed my mind.  First of all, we actually have physical evidence which has been scientifically tested.  When it comes to things like this, people are always crying out for some real physical evidence, and now we have some.  Of course the existence of evidence does not mean that we can necessarily find answers to all of our questions, but at least we have something to work with.  Secondly, a highly respected researcher named L.A. Marzulli has spent a great deal of time extensively investigating this case.  I have personally interacted with L.A. Marzulli, and I have followed his work for years, and so I know how credible he is.

Earlier today, I visited L.A. Marzulli’s blog, and I was astounded by what I saw.  There in living color was a bizarre winged creature that doesn’t bear any resemblance to any animal that science currently knows about.  You can view it for yourself on his blog right here.

L.A. Marzulli did not personally discover this creature.  Rather, it was originally discovered on the side of a highway by a 13-year-old Mexican boy who didn’t know what it was.  He ultimately turned it over to a well known Mexican investigative journalist named Jaime Maussan.  Since that time this creature has been x-rayed, and the x-rays enabled researchers to see that the creature possessed a full skeletal structure.  The x-rays even showed that the creature’s left leg had been broken at one point.  In addition, DNA testing was done, and the DNA did not match any known animal.

This amazing discovery is featured in L.A.’s new documentary entitled “Watchers 10“, and a 9 minute clip featuring analysis of this creature has been posted to YouTube right here

So the big question that we need to ask is this…

What in the world is that thing?

At this point, there appear to be three main theories.

Many people are calling this winged creature a fairy.  These days a lot of people out there believe in “fairies”, and YouTube is loaded with footage that people have supposedly captured of “fairies” flying around outside at high speed.  Videos are very easily doctored, and the hard evidence that these “fairies” exist has always seemed to be lacking.  And this winged creature doesn’t appear to fit the bill anyway.  This winged creature is certainly small, and it certainly does have wings, but it doesn’t really fit the description of what you might expect a “fairy” to look like.  Instead, it looks quite gruesome and evil.  It has pointy ears like a gargoyle, and the body of the creature looks to me like it resembles an insect more than a person.

Secondly, some people are calling this winged creature an “alien”.  But of course that label is almost instantly applied to any strange creature that pops up these days.

The most common form of “alien” that people encounter are known as “the greys“, but there is only a slight resemblance between this creature and “the greys”.  From what people have reported, “greys” don’t have long pointy ears, they don’t have wings, and they don’t have tails.

Of course it is always possible that this creature could be another type of “alien” or demonic entity.  But I don’t know we could conclusively prove that.

Thirdly, L.A. Marzulli and others have pointed out that this winged creature that was discovered in Mexico does seem to have some similarities to the “locusts” that are described in Revelation chapter 9.  The following is what Revelation 9:7-11 says inthe Modern English Version

The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were something like crowns of gold, and their faces were like faces of men. They had hair like the hair of women, and their teeth were like the teeth of lions. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running to battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions and stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek his name is Apollyon.

Does this creature have a face like a man?

I think that you could say that.

I don’t see any hair, but it is always possible that it could have had hair at one time.  I do see some frightening looking teeth, and it definitely has very prominent wings.

The detail that is most intriguing though is the stinger at the end of the tail.  On Marzulli’s website, you can see a closeup of the tail and the stinger.  Obviously the stinger has a function, and at this point we can only speculate because we don’t know enough about the creature.

READ THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE…

1. Looks like a bat to me

2. It’s Jake from State Farm.

3. Ada Clare Ada Clare says:

Looks like a bat to me!

4. I am spiritual but I’m not stupid… This is way fake

5. It’s an art project? Maybe?

6. why would you put this fake shit on your site come on

7. I think that is a bat mixed with a grasshopper, that is mixed with a mouse? It’s a winged animal that mated with a mouse or gopher? Idk It looks like a miniature picture of a devil? Idk

8. It’s a bat. Or some fake ass gimmick from a jackass who has way too much time on their hands.

9. There goes Conscious Life News’s credibility, right out the window! ?

10. Elementals do exist. See Facebook page ‘Joseph Communications’

11. Complete bullshit is what it is

12. Just looks like a dried up old bat. Sorry, mom wasn’t talking to you. LOL

13. Carol Davies, I thought this might interest you

14. first give proof of the find, name the scientific group who examined the find, show us some documentation, then we take post seriously

15. its one of those flying monkeys from the wizard of oz

16. I’m spiritual and I believe that anything and everything is possible! With so many new creatures coming to light, I believe the veil has lifted an is why we’re seeing what was hidden.

17. That’s what happens when bats get into the meth..??

18. DNA doesn’t match anything, eh? According to whom? That crackerjack forensics team in Mexico? Mexico.

19. What do I think? ? Nonsense! Haha! ???

20. Ayi Zaki Ayi Zaki says:

mini jeepers creeper haH

21. Dan Kellam Dan Kellam says:

That’s a bat. I love the weird, strange and supernatural but that’s a bat.

22. I think it’s a big fat hoax

23. It’s to get folk to buy the dvd docu

24. This page began posting bullshit already?

25. much ado about a bat!!!!
    0kay…

26. Erin Williams maybe this thing eats spiders

27. Reed Tee Reed Tee says:

Looks like a dragon

28. The guy who did this openly admitted it was faked, there goes this sites credibility

29. Bones of a flying fox ( fruit bat )

30. It’s a dried up old bat.. This is such an old story, a bullshit story..

31. Its a fucking bat for Christs sake..

32. Ryan pressed fairy notebook

33. this page is Bat shit insane.

34. I don’t think it’s a stinger, looks more like a claw nail for hanging like a bat.

35. No fairies dont have stingers….

36. looks bat like maybe mixed

37. Something else… it’s called bullshit.

38. Matthew Wong Xenia Fung Ann Takahashi

39. Well there was already a very small conversation during an expensive dinner about this creature!! Hope it is not a hoax !

40. ShiLpa RaGhav Shal Santhosh

41. Unmatchable DNA ? That means it’s not DNA. Who writes this crap.

42. Anvika Bhardwaj Deepa Sv

43. drumat@drumat.com' [email protected] says:

Looks like a Troll, so as Fake Comments here.

44. Bo Bentley Bo Bentley says:

Omg you guys are losing cred now!

45. I imagine the first time germs were explained to the masses it received the same sort of skepticism. I can’t say whether or not these creatures are real, but sure would be pretty awesome if they were!

46. All the non believer. Lols

47. And this is how u
    maintain ur reputation?? Ridiculous!!

48. It’s a Chupacabra mini me version ??

49. Chupacabra!!! It exists ?? Lauren Bush

50. Is a chupacabras fetus!! ?JK

51. John Kj John Kj says:

I t s called a bat, or bad photo shop meant to be a gargoyle……please change from you attention grabbing yellow journalism titles

52. DEBUNKED….I watch my fair share of animal planet That is a MF bat and the “stinger” is a claw, Google dried out bats and see the resemblance

53. Oh crap! The demons have taken corporeal form.

54. Alex Berry Christopher Riches

55. The creature should it exist (I am sceptical of every single thing in the media and social media ) does look like the Gargoyles in stonework in Europe and the UK and I belive that such creatures would have existed because they were so often replicated identically across Europe and UK in a time when there was no social media , no media and no mobile phone or camera that to me it is plausible. Just let it be whatever it is whatever it was no matter it’s DNA it is daft to be that egotistical that we assume we know every living creature on earth because we certainly don’t. Much less what happens in the skies above and between veils.

• And they are killing them just to investigate. It’s not just with this creatures

• The human race is egotistical and crazy, we elect people into power that destroy more than they build and who think killing people and creatures shows their strength, who charge us for using water from the heavens but polute the water from the ground who charge us for living on the soil we build our houses on when it sure as he’ll doesn’t belong to any one man woman or child irrespective of race colour or creed, they lie to us , tax us to death and charge the elderly who have paid their taxes all of their working lives for the place they live in and senior citizen homes but do they actually DO anything for us ? The answer to that is negligible.

56. Linda Wal Linda Wal says:

looks like a dried out bat

57. Just wait the future. There lot staff going to be discover.

58. Dulce….and underground experimental plant for aliens. In Mexico, could this be one of the results

59. It’s a fake until proven otherwise.

60. “””””It’s a kind of bats”””””!!!!!!!!!

61. Joe Tobia Joe Tobia says:

We have to decide?? You’re all nuckin futz!!! You know that, right??!!

62. Ant Card Ant Card says:

Pretty sure I know what that is… Hillary Clinton’s conscience. Kind of like Jiminy Cricket only evil.

63. Guessing world truth TV admin now run this page?

64. Tukai Jude Tukai Jude says:

Made-up creature, wings of dragonfly.

65. What an exotic food!Delicious bat. They hang on the branches of mango tress and banana leaves. Many found in the province and we hunt for viand. While enjoying eating it, it at same time cures diseases. The secret of long living people on earth.

66. Bats have 4 species i know.

67. Rest in peace little dude

68. Looks like a bat to me.

69. WTF? You killed speedy Gonzales!

70. OMG welcome us to the hell

71. Jack Wood Jack Wood says:

There’s nothing conscious about this you poor bastards

72. According to VEDAS scientific scriptures, there are a total of 8.4million species on this universe…. Western scientists have only identified around 2.4 million till now.. So we have a long way to go…

73. Looks like a bat. Maybe it’s one from dusk till dawn.

74. Mohd Faitullah,Nur Iwani Alia Faitullah

75. This is but a mere bat…believe it or not

76. Looks like a little bit of a baby Gargoyle, and a whole lot of bullshit to me…

77. That’s a Pomemon right there! Chris Chris Kirchner

78. Half man. Half bear. Half pig…. It’s real

79. romanis11@att.net' Raul says:

Well if has a skeleton it would be a very elaborate hoax, we’re just a small planet in an ocean of other world’s, why not look at the possibility of intelligent life all over the rest of the universe. Much more advanced that we are, anything is possible.

80. Seán Keys Seán Keys says:

Has OP been on the Disclose.tv and Worldtruth.tv pills again?

81. Maryjane Scheidemantel..??

82. Lol that photo is from an old April Fool’s hoax?

83. Like me. Its a fairy god mother

84. More proof they’re real Tara xx?

85. Leave the dead bat alone :/

86. No it’s not a bat I know because I have seen enough of them when I was young

87. Orin Walsh Orin Walsh says:

Looks like a dead species of bat.

88. ok and what’s next… trump as president of the united state… all a big joke !

89. It is a bat. The long bones are the wing bones and the claw on the wings is just above the “elbow”. The remains of this bat have been conveniently re-arranged.

90. Why its batman off course haha

91. looks like a shrunken, disfigured bat to me

92. Just one of Trump supporters..

93. Looks deader than a dead dingo’s dongo….

94. Its a bat. Someone trimmed off ; n from its wings. Sick…mean…cruel.

95. Janis Hase Janis Hase says:

fairies are etherial…this one is physical…

96. the world just got more interesting

97. Is this fb page like the ‘Star’ of tabloids, or more like Enquirer?

98. Sonya William une creature bizard non identifiée trouvée dansla foret de mexico, l’adn ne corespond a aucune race animale connu