8 Signs Your Spirit Guide Is Trying To Contact You

Posted by on March 18, 2016 in Afterlife & Reincarnation, Reality's Edge with 15 Comments

white feather-compressed

Source: Power of Positivity

We arrive into this world with our own assignments. We also have a spirit guide, or spirit guide committed to making sure we don’t deviate too far from our highest good. Sometimes your spirit guide whispers a word, conjuring a thought and idea, while other times it screams through many different signs. There are no coincidences. Pay attention to repetition in things. Be open to witnessing the signs through serendipity and synchronicity. This is your guide desperately trying to connect with you.

Related Article: Who Were You in Your Past Life? How to Discover Your “Inherited” Core Wound

Here Are 8 Signs Your Spirit Guide Is Trying To Contact You:

1. A Passage Through Words.

Your spirit guide may use written material to get a message to you. Have you ever read a sentence and it brought you into tears? You find yourself needing to highlight the passage and doggy ear it in a book or magazine. When you ask for guidance, spirit guides love to provide them through something that will emotionally move you. Words are powerful. They are the greatest source of communication. Have you ever asked for something and then you see a bumper sticker or a billboard sign with your answer? Words force you to stop for a second and truly recollect.

2. White Feathers.

Have you found white feathers in the most unusual of places? This is a beautiful token from your spirit guide. These delicate and lovely gifts are known as your guide’s “calling card.” To receive one is to be awarded the comfort of knowing you are watched over and there is a blessing nearby. Your spirit guide gives a reminder that you are never alone. Honor their gifts.

3. Pennies And Dimes.

Monetary change, especially these, are found in the oddest of places. You may find a dime while hiking in the dirt, or inside the freezer. Your spirit guide may leave these coins to cheer you up. Usually these come when you are a bit sad or depressed. It’s a token of their love for you as if saying, “Here is a penny for your thoughts.”

4. Special Scents.

Aromas arrive in the most peculiar times. Have you ever been driving and suddenly you smell gardenias or roses? Your spirit guide will delight you with flowery smells to get your attention. They will also utilize scents from childhood memories. During these times remember that you are being nudged to make a decision, to focus on letting go, and trust in something greater than yourself for guidance.

“The soul at its highest is found like God, but an angel gives a closer idea of Him. That is all an angel is: an idea of God.” ~Meister Eckhart

Related Article: 4 Ways Your Loved Ones in Spirit Are Trying to Connect with You

5. Dreams.

The spirit world love to use the dream state to convey messages. This is one of their favorite tools. They are free to create scenarios with colors, magic and fantasy. Your spirit guide will arrive in many forms. They can send a message through the drama of another telling you something that will undoubtedly be remembered the next morning. When you want divine answers, ask before retiring to bed. Keep a notebook and pen next you and when you awake, write your messages. You will be surprised at how mysticism unfolds through these little movies of dreamland.

When you trust your inner guidance and begin moving in the direction of your dreams (aligned with your individual gifts) you will be cloaked in an armor bestowed upon you by your guardian angel.” ~ Charles F. Glassman

READ THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE…

1. 1160098727343011@facebook.com' Gigi M Isaac says:

Wow

2. 10153293348841431@facebook.com' Rosaly Pal says:

none of those… just silence 🙁

3. 10203677036565876@facebook.com' James Anderson says:

Lori Hutchins Regan thought you would like this..

4. 10153357604431456@facebook.com' Valessy Cazas says:

Catherine Chell Amy Konaté this ?

5. 1120775697974721@facebook.com' Mezie Emmanuel says:

Something has been happening to me quite often that I ave noticed , a butterfly is always trying to perch on me,this happens almost five times in a week , and in my place of work you hardly see trees or flowers ..have been puzzle d fr a while abt this ..

• 759314104173548@facebook.com' Erin Claire Mozsá says:

Ive been seeing white butterflies lately too, they flutter past me, right in front of me, theres normally 2 at a time! My 5yr old daughter names them all Nikita butterflies, after her lil sister who sadly at 25 weeks past away at birth

6. 1304311812919322@facebook.com' Charyl Cazzille Morris says:

I love this site normally because of these uplifting messages, but while checking my Facebook tonight I saw a post about how we evolved from apes. Aren’t these two posts contradictory?

7. 1713958635491254@facebook.com' Stascha ter Beek says:

Yeah right!

8. 10207043372741789@facebook.com' Dan Daman says:

Renée Nay

9. 10207725409389743@facebook.com' Brian Finkbone says:

I’m glad I saved them. The day after my dad past away in a non fault car accident. A lady flew through a red light and hit him. At the site the next day there was two white feathers. My grandmother passed away 6 days before that and there was two white feathers which I picked up and saved.
    DRF1205
    ???

10. 1686470678281586@facebook.com' David Mayra Torres says:

Blanca Garcia Gomez Blanca Esther

11. ezeqpinero@gmail.com' zeke Pinero says:

this is very interesting because my dreams always leave me with a de ja vu that always comes along the times I’m alone in places that all the sudden I know exactly what I’m about to do next!

12. shonnyt@xtra.co.nz' sharron Tilyard says:

For 6 nights in a row I have woken at 1:18 which has puzzled me. I will now ask Why? before I go to sleep.
    Thanks for these 5 guides.

FAIR USE NOTICE. Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental issues, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use'...you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.