50-Year-Old Man Cures Lung Cancer With Cannabis Oil, Stuns CBS News

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Cannabis2

Amanda Froelich | True Activist

Not too long ago, a 50-year-old man from Illinois was diagnosed with “incurable inoperable” lung and pericardial heart sac cancer. The doctors told him he had about a year to live, but could opt to undergo chemotherapy to extend his life.

As you may or may not know, the survival rate of lung cancer is incredibly grim. It is estimated that the prognosis for Stage IA non-small cell lung cancer is less than 50%. Sadly, this drops as the cancer progresses. For a Stage IV patient, the likelihood of recovery is 1%.

Aware of the odds against him, patient Darren Miller decided to supplement his chemotherapy treatments with cannabis oil. Clearly, he didn’t just want to extend his life, he wanted to save it.

Related Article: Another Story: 63-Year-Old Man Says Cannabis Oil “Cured His Cancer”

After researching the benefits of cannabis oil and reading hundreds of other peoples’ personal stories of healing, Miller was confident the treatment was right for him.

Miller’s wife quit her job so they could qualify for medical assistance, and they moved to California where he could supplement with the controversial treatment legally.

Seven months later, Darren is officially cancer-free and has the hospital documents to prove it.

Credit: illegallyhealed.com

Credit: illegallyhealed.com

He told an affiliate of CBS News:

“Today, which is seven months later, they tell me I am completely cancer-free – not remission. I’ve cured my cancer. Now, am I giving credit to the cannabis oil? Absolutely. Am I giving credit to chemo? I would have to say yes, too. I did both.”

After recovering from the ‘incurable’ cancer, Miller and his wife moved back to Illinois. He now runs a “compassionate cannabis” program to help others who are struggling like he was.

Related Article: Meet the Congressman Who’s Heroically Breaking the Law by Giving Medical Cannabis to Sick Children

“What we’re doing is we’re just making small amounts to keep it around and educating others on how to do this,” he said. “Because if you have access to any kind of cannabis, I can give you links on my site to show you how to do this in your own kitchen and save your life.”

Credit: / truthinsideofyou.org/

Credit: / truthinsideofyou.org/

What are your thoughts? Please share this news and comment your thoughts below!

Darren is not the only individual to have benefited from cannabis oil, and he certainly won’t be the last.

This article (50-Year-Old Man Cures Lung Cancer With Cannabis Oil, Stuns CBS News) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to the author and TrueActivist.com

Read more great articles at True Activist.

1. 1047333625317417@facebook.com' Jeff Ramos says:

Si Jose ay hindi mahilig makipagkumpetisyon, tamad at walang ibang inatupag kundi palutangin ang isip. Walang nakakaunawa kay Jose dahil basura daw si Jose sa katunayan nga ay madalas nagigising si Jose kapag binabangungot. Isang bobo si Jose pagdating sa mundo, wala nang tatalo sa kanya pagdating sa kamangmangan, tampulan ng tukso maging ang kanyang magulang ay di siya magawang maipagmalaki. Bakit kaya ganito si Jose, gising na Jose huwag mong ipagpalit ang tunay na mundo sa panaginip. 😀

2. 459862027530352@facebook.com' Terry A Mitchell says:

Absolutely……………

3. 10208346185190820@facebook.com' Gustavo Francisco Celis says:

Yes, I do belive it can cure people.

4. 10206733050259767@facebook.com' Jacqui Bonnel says:

Withou a doubt….

5. 889531147822093@facebook.com' Bryant Graves says:

It definitely does. It also helps with depression, anxiety, PTSD, arthritis, cataracts and so many other ailments, physical or mental. It’s only illegal because of it’s healing benefits, along with it’s ability to make a more sustainable fuel and all of the hemp products. The corporations can’t make as much money off of this compared to prescription medications that kill your liver and kidneys, and oil that kills our planet.

• 10153874230223818@facebook.com' Claire Schuler says:

Not always…I have a friend who has PTSD, and he (although he claims not to) gets paranoid, to the point that he is dangerous to himself and others. It almost ruined his life. So although I don’t care whether it is legalized or not, cause I don’t partake. I think people should always proceed with caution. You NEVER know how you will react to something and sometimes, you aren’t capable of self evaluation.

• 889531147822093@facebook.com' Bryant Graves says:

I completely agree with that, it’s not right for everyone and you definitely should proceed with caution as it can amplify your emotions and sensations. If you are able to dig deep into the root of these mental issues and find peace, then generally there are no problems with it, and in some cases, using can help get to that point. But yes, it’s not right for everyone. I’m sorry about your friend and I hope he is able to find a resolution.

6. 1683031081943921@facebook.com' Cody Lynn Wall King says:

What’s the process of how to start

7. 10207259282897157@facebook.com' Della Barrett says:

It has so many uses for illness

8. 10153159357637337@facebook.com' Jill Robertson Kibbey says:

Like somehow his age has anything to do with it.

9. 693280504108871@facebook.com' Chom Verbanick says:

Hurry! Tell the CDC and The HHS so they can adopt this miracle! (John)

10. 152511568431358@facebook.com' Gin Shade Cook says:

Doc Pacheco

11. 10204966958882276@facebook.com' Kristi Degnan Blondeau says:

Laura Blondeau Marie Kulin

12. 946445812137445@facebook.com' Gerrit Groninger says:

I know a long time ago that cannabis oil is very effective against cancer

13. 10153304130752407@facebook.com' Attila Jano says:

Elmer A. Guzman

14. 10206170841852399@facebook.com' Pa Leggett says:

Uhmmm – why do you think big pharma outlawed it? They knew 90 years ago that they could not monopolize it

So they bribed to have it scheduled as NO MEDICINAL USE

That has been disproven for decades, but they cannot oppress and repress it much longer

15. 457995157711481@facebook.com' Maria Vasconcellos says:

I wonder would it cure my COPD

16. 169501126735778@facebook.com' Victoria Szafrańska says:

Bozenka Szafranska Aidan Kaye

17. 1667214156872548@facebook.com' Linda Hand says:

Yes. I do

18. 961625003891853@facebook.com' Dayan O Dimon says:

to the person that was cured…………………………would you share your facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. 961625003891853@facebook.com' Dayan O Dimon says:

BS Lets start writing some papers on this. Share with world.

20. 1530656647264699@facebook.com' Nicola Philomena says:

Yes I do believe that it can cure some illnesses
    But it also relaxes the mind if u know how to smoke it properly they should make it legal in this country…

21. 964532393595037@facebook.com' Nancy O'Leary says:

22. 1049877498368116@facebook.com' Robert Priddy says:

Next, Heroin will be the cure for AIDS or some such lie!

23. 10153192521021377@facebook.com' Vikki Harriss says:

I want his shirt!!!

24. 1068267233224386@facebook.com' Shiralee Barrow says:

I have seen the long term affects of smoking dope and it isn’t pretty in fact it’s so sad. What is the difference between smoking it and consuming it via oil are you affected in the same manner what study has been done thank you.

25. 1252154888147066@facebook.com' Jerome Stoic says:

Sana meron nito saten. Jennylyn Mendoza Amada Julius Mendoza Nylamej Suiluj Aimerej Maui Mendoza Jelly Ann Mendoza Sumagaysay Ier Ien Rimando Star Carpmen Mercy L. Carpizo Michael Sumagaysay Mel Carpiso Carina Carpiso

26. 1123136087713767@facebook.com' Ivan A Hernandez says:

Rene Vela Jr.

27. 1123136087713767@facebook.com' Ivan A Hernandez says:

David Silvey

28. 10208862306500796@facebook.com' Dana Michelle Wagnon says:

Joni Strogis Segarra

29. 10205881842506957@facebook.com' Shannon Cormier says:

It’s hilarious how we have all these cures for diseases and even some of them are recognized by government agencies as being cures like cannabis but still remain illegal. How many people have died or have been imprisoned because of cannabis use or possession. Who is to be held accountable for this?

30. 900221816757981@facebook.com' Christopher Fisher says:

Bull Shit

31. fredlucas843@gmail.com' fred says:

My names are FRED LUCAS, I was diagnosed of chronic obstructive pulmonary COPD and parkinson disease PD 2015, I was told by my doctor that there’s no cure. I was so worried anytime i think about it,i was spending alot on medication,and i was sacked from work,because i was always sick,infact my life was a mess..i was just researching online I saw a lot of testimonials about perfecthealth on how they uses herbal medicine to cure so many deadly disease …. I contacted them via email;perfecthealthherbalmedicine @ gmail .com and told them my problems, then they said i will be totally cured within 35days,my heart was full on joy when they said that i will be totally cured within 35days ,i just had faith and believe,then i purchased the herbal medicine and sent them my details such as NAME,HOME ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER ,Then perfecthealth sent me the herbal medicine to me through courier service and I used the herbal medicine for good 35days, then I went for check-up and my doctor confirmed thats am totally free from COPD and Parkinson,it work like a miracle to me ,please viewers out there this is real am so happy to share this testimony .thanks to perfect health GOD WILL BLESS U . if u want ti know more perfecthealth and their great work check their website www .perfecthealthherbal .weebly .com..