Ahhh quotes… The thing about quotes is that they give you a perspective or outlook you didn’t see before, some resonate with you more than others and some will ultimately be what you need for a shift or change in your life. You may have a favorite I’ll let you share them in the comments, but first here are 30 (plus an extra 3) that I hope you will love as much as I do!
1. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ~ Neale Donald Walsch
You know you are making changes when your uncomfortable
2. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Your greatness lies within!
3. “As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears.” ~ Rumi
This is so true. Until you make the first step nothing happens!
4.”Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
This quote speaks for itself.
5. “If you are living out of a sense of obligation you are a slave.” ~ Dr Wayne Dyer
You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to, remember that always.
6. “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.” ~ Ram Dass
There is power in silence.
7. “It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.” ~ Ram Dass
Keep moving forward everything happens for a reason
8. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” ~ Cicero
Living with a Grateful heart is one of the most powerful things you can do. It will change your life!
9. “If you are not taking responsibility for your state of consciousness, you are not taking responsibility for life.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
Wake up, be aware and make your own path.
10. “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.” ~ Lao Tzu
Try to be in the present as much as you can is a sure way to having peace.
11.“There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can.” ~ Henry Ford
You are amazing! Stop limiting yourself.
12. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Are you a trailblazer? Lead with your own ideas, do what is right for you.
13. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” ~ Aristotle
Happiness comes from within. Only you can decide to be happy if you really want to.
14. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier”. ~Mother Teresa
Love everyone and everything.
15.”Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” ~ Helen Keller
I dare you…
16. “Learn from Yesterday, live for Today, hope for Tomorrow.” ~ Albert Einstein
What have you learnt? How will you live? What do you hope for?
17.“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change.” ~ Wayne Dyer
Your perspective is important.
18.“When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” ~ Maya Angelou
The circle of giving and receiving. Giving makes you feel good and makes others happy. Giving opens the way for you to receive.
19. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Be authentic. Live on your own terms. Non-conform with the rest of the world.
20. “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life. ~ John Green
This is the someday syndrome. Please stop this. DO IT NOW!
21.”Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Life is about being in the moment experiencing that moment. (this sounds like a great quote too)
22. “Only the truth of who you are, if realized, will set you free.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
Who are you. Get to know thyself.
23. “If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your parents, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television, then you deserve it.” ~ Frank Zappa
I said this earlier: Wake up, be aware and make your own path.
24. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ~ Theodore Seuss Giesel
Be yourself. People will hate, but who cares.
25. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” ~Anatole France
Act. Dream. Plan. Believe.
26. “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
This also speaks for itself, gratitude include all things.
27. “There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a person being themselves. Imagine going through your day being unapologetically you.” ~ Steve Maraboli
I love this.
28. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of someone else.” ~ Judy Garland
I love this too.
29. “Either you run the day or the day runs you” ~ Jim Rohn
Are you running your day?
30.”If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
Are you taking confident and positive steps in the directions of your dreams?