3-Minute Earth and Space Weather News January 28, 2013_Featured_, Earth, Space, Videos, Weather Monday, January 28th, 2013
3-Minute Earth and Space Weather News January 28, 2013
- Japan’s Sakurajima volcano has been active most of January.
- The Pacific Ridge had numerous quakes west of Chile.
- There is an oil spill in the Mississippi river.
- Flash flooding in Queensland, Australia.
- Parts of south-east Canada will be 40 degrees warmer than yesterday.
- Tomorrow and Wednesday, the south-central US will experience severe weather including hail, high winds, and isolated tornadoes.
- Cosmic ray density and solar wind speed are heading down.
- No major CME impacts.
- Planet Earth energy is still in flux.
- Conjoined planets on Feb 10-11: Mars, Mercury, Neptune.
- Sun is quiet right now. No C-flares in days.