3-minute Earth and space weather news for January 23, 2013:
- EU freezes approval of GM crops to 2014
- Three volcanoes erupt on the Kamchatka Peninsula in northeast Russia
- The Mediterranean region on Europe is likely to be hit with severe cold, heavy precipitation, and high winds over the weekend.
- Record snow in Oswego County, New York
- -48 degree temperature in northern US on the Canadian border.
- Cosmic ray density is increasing
- A coronal hole is facing Earth, expect a stream.
- New video: Energy from Space – an Alternative Hypothesis of Climate Change
3 Volcanos: http://rt.com/news/kamchatka-three-volcanoes-eruption-485/
Australia Heat: http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=80232
GMO Corn: http://phys.org/news/2013-01-eu-gm-crops.html
N Queensland Flooding: http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/northern-queensland-cops-a-drenching/23322