3-minute Earth and space weather news for January 22, 2013:
- There was a 6.2 magnitude earthquake in Indonesia yesterday that resulted in the death of a young girl.
- There was also a 5.8 quake of the east coast of Brazil.
- The White Island Volcano in New Zealand appears to be about to erupt.
- Cosmic rays are slightly rising and within a normal range
- Lack of sun flares continues.
- A CME occurred yesterday, which may weakly impact Earth.
- Minnesota shivers as wind chill nears below zero.
- New England braces for a foot of snow.
Summary of THE EVENT: http://youtu.be/_yy3YJBOw_o
Weather Future: http://www.weather.com/video/forecast-for-the-next-3-months-33830