3-Minute Earth and Space Weather News February 4, 2013: Arctic Methane Rising_Featured_, Earth, Space, Videos, Weather Monday, February 4th, 2013
3-minute Earth and space weather news for February 4, 2013:
- Methane emissions increased significantly during January in the Arctic.
- There were no major earthquakes yesterday.
- New Zealand is getting drenched with rain right now and will continue for a few days.
- Major precipitation with snow in New York and Pennsylvania.
- Yesterday, there was a very weak CME impact.
- Solar wind flowing from several coronal holes should reach Earth today and possibly last for a few days.